Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady (38979 Views)

7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by bryton2shot(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
tegafej:
Hmmmmm....

The more I read these stories, the more stinginess in me towards ladies increase.

I don't just know why.

Last last, don't use money to get a lady. It will backfire
best of all...as a man avoid sex as u date a girl and then u will see wat she has to offer....

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by ambale(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bhet where una dey see men wey dey drop 200k monthly for wuna

Na man need chop better usb cord for neck nao
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by balogunbashit(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin
Parachoko:
There is nothing like 2019 Toyota Venza

This is a fake news seun
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by IDIOTmoderators: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Haylel:

If I'm used to 1m monthly, 200k is a downgrade.

It's all choices bro.
I hear sir but haven't you heard of the statement " nothing in life is permanent"
And "change is the only thing that is constant"
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by oluwabunmist: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
We don hear
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Mohbola(f): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
The sense of entitlement is smelling. 200k that my guys will use to trade on Yellow Card and get their returns grin

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Nobleman80: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kpengla:

No Venza 2019

Venza production stopped like ten years ago
do you really think so? There is 2020 Toyota venza
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Zelenskyy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
This Olosho that is complaining has started opening her legs for the next available Yahoo Boy.

Las Las, they would mine her skull to recoup all the money spent on her...
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Mckandre(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kpengla:

No Venza 2019

Venza production stopped like ten years ago
check again, ure referring to the 1st generation model which ended on 2015, while the 2nd Generation began production from 2020 till date

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Kakamorufu(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Make the lady shift angry angry
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by FahBuLous: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mehn, if what I just read is true then I have nothing else to say than 'Nigerian girls are not marriage worthy"
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Jaqenhghar: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Haylel:
If I were a woman, I will also avoid broke men like a plague.

As a man, I will avoid any defiled woman like a plague.

It's all choices, and we all entitled to what we want.
Who says you are entitled to what you want?
You are only entitled yo what you deserve... things you work for.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Jaqenhghar: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Awise09:
Can comprehend what this generation turning into, and a man will Mary this one, beauty doesn't make a good wife, see rubbish @32 no sense.
She didnt say she wants to marry. She is for sale. If you cant afford her or wont pay, keep it moving
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Michaelss(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
All she has to offer is kpekus alone

Imagine her calling 200k small amount
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Haylel: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Who says you are entitled to what you want?
You are only entitled yo what you deserve... things you work for.
My delivery didn't hit the bull's eye. I should have said "I am entitled to choose what I want".
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Haylel: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
JuanDeDios:

What's a defiled woman?
A woman who's not a virgin.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Jaqenhghar: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Haylel:

My delivery didn't hit the bull's eye. I should have said "I am entitled to choose what I want".

Interesting how one word changes the whole meaning.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Northboi:
winkHmm I don't know what ladies of this generation are turning into.. undecided undecided

I think it's high time seun introduces the unread button on nairaland, what arrant nonesense did I just read?

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Yankee101: 12:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Sounds very fake
But if you meet a girl lik this dump her
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by KineticMob: 1:13am On Jun 13, 2022
toobusy:
Attention seeker.........how much of attention do you need?

Yes
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Check your account. I have just sent you 70k. It is well with you.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by FireUpNow(m): 3:14am On Jun 13, 2022
This kind woman papa go poor pass anything, she is greedy and useless. She leave the man and look for other men that give will give more money. Fake ass woman
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by begge: 5:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Say because say you get gwon gwon pussy. Spoit and lazy lady. You and your mama na ashawo
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by emmy512: 5:21am On Jun 13, 2022
fake
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by JuanDeDios: 6:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Haylel:

A woman who's not a virgin.
Oh, ok. Yes, we sure have a right to insist on that.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by MistaBabz: 6:09am On Jun 13, 2022
SMH! Ladies of now a days with so much entitlement. You no get shishi u dey claim entitled to someone's money. Forget about nonsense love girls ain't loyal, lots of them belongs to the street
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by redcliff: 6:17am On Jun 13, 2022
looks like something bobrisky can type. no coherence, just pure bu-llshit.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Briteiyobo1(m): 6:29am On Jun 13, 2022
This type of girl will be sweet to use for yahooyahoo rituals.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Fadafada231(m): 6:38am On Jun 13, 2022
nwakibie3:

Lies, I don't know about 2019 but venza has 2022 model. Google to find out

They stopped their production since 2013 and restarted this year or last year so.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by tmoneyu: 6:55am On Jun 13, 2022
She will understand better when she grows older, you won't spend on ur man but u expect him to spend on you, imagine the enfrontry, some Guys sef na big olodo, why will u put her on salary when she is not working?is relationship a business or job ghat u have to pay salary or upkeep? I think the girl need to date me let me educate her small, if she sees 100k from me without telling me how it went down, she will never see kobo again. Relationship is never a competition, don't rush to impress, there are ups and down they need each other to survive
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Nackzy: 6:55am On Jun 13, 2022
This girl is from a very poor home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Bizarre: Global Boom In Sex Doll Sales (pictures) / Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.