Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame (3348 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Husspuppi: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
I used this alternative acct to hide my monicker.. There's a girl we dated back then, honestly this girl really frustrated my life bk then so i had to jejely leave her in the vawulence situationship...Reason was that i just want her to see the handwriting and behave herself bt no,she had started dating another guy and even post his pics continuously on WhatsApp calling him all sort of romantic names..This girl was so stubborn and rude while we dated b4 we broke up..She told me herself that she's in a new rlnship but she keeps asking me stuffs,she recently asked me for data via an SMS when I've not eaten not because i don't have money but i just love eating late,i just read the mssg and hasn't reply since then i just behave as if i didn't see the text....I'm deleting her number soonest on my phone,So i have one alternative fb acct i just logged in on it this evening and saw her posting on her timeline that she needs a data,anyone should sub for her, meanwhile when we dating all these shameless act didn't in any way spring up bt since we broke up,she's just turn to begger...I replied her on the post that she's a useless begger and abuse any guy who send her the data and call her lazy girl,though she didn't know it was me who replied her coz it's a secret fb acct just for vawulence &any other stuffs...I logged in this night only for her to delete the post,i was just laughing since i nearly jam enter gutter na God save me with the way the thing sweet me die..Pls guys Avoid broke nigga girls .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Medianna(f): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
OK

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Ballzproblemm: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Husspuppi:
I used this alternative acct to hide my monicker.. There's a girl we dated back then, honestly this girl really frustrated my life bk then so i had to jejely leave her in the vawulence situationship...Reason was that i just want her to see the handwriting and behave herself bt no,she had started dating another guy and even post his pics continuously on WhatsApp calling him all sort of romantic names..This girl was so stubborn and rude while we dated b4 we broke up..She told me herself that she's in a new rlnship but she keeps asking me stuffs,she recently asked me for data via an SMS when I've not eaten not because i don't have money but i just love eating late,i just read the mssg and hasn't reply since then i just behave as if i didn't see the text....I'm deleting her number soonest on my phone,So i have one alternative fb acct i just logged in on it this evening and saw her posting on her timeline that she needs a data,anyone should sub for her, meanwhile when we dating all these shameless act didn't in any way spring up bt since we broke up,she's just turn to begger...I replied her on the post that she's a useless begger and abuse any guy who send her the data and call her lazy girl,though she didn't know it was me who replied her coz it's a secret fb acct just for vawulence &any other stuffs...I logged in this night only for her to delete the post,i was just laughing since i nearly jam enter gutter na God save me with the way the thing sweet me die..Pls guys Avoid broke nigga girls .
ok ,now move on, next time carry out due diligence before you date any girl
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Unzerious: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is Laudable, but please take it easy oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Op is brokeshaming? But when women do this they are judged harshly... undecided

Stupid thread...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by VeryWickedMan: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
How do people type without proper punctuation?
Don't they feel this same headache I feel while reading their own trash Hmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Slynation(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
That's how most of them behave, I normally block/stop viewing the status of whomever is fond of posting that rubbish...

-who will send me data...

-Update something and caption it "I want"

-Craving for "Ice cream and Sharwama"

Some girls just needs to stop embarrassing there surname.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by chatinent: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hail everyone who read and understood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Cypress042(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
So op after telling us your story in full details, Now answer me how can we help you? angry angry to jam you slap dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by TheSourcerer: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Datboredberri:
Op is brokeshaming? But when women do this they are judged harshly... undecided

Stupid thread...
. I really found this thread nauseating too , not all men are the same Trust Me Berri
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Greystone: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Husspuppi:
I used this alternative acct to hide my monicker.. There's a girl we dated back then, honestly this girl really frustrated my life bk then so i had to jejely leave her in the vawulence situationship...Reason was that i just want her to see the handwriting and behave herself bt no,she had started dating another guy and even post his pics continuously on WhatsApp calling him all sort of romantic names..This girl was so stubborn and rude while we dated b4 we broke up..She told me herself that she's in a new rlnship but she keeps asking me stuffs,she recently asked me for data via an SMS when I've not eaten not because i don't have money but i just love eating late,i just read the mssg and hasn't reply since then i just behave as if i didn't see the text....I'm deleting her number soonest on my phone,So i have one alternative fb acct i just logged in on it this evening and saw her posting on her timeline that she needs a data,anyone should sub for her, meanwhile when we dating all these shameless act didn't in any way spring up bt since we broke up,she's just turn to begger...I replied her on the post that she's a useless begger and abuse any guy who send her the data and call her lazy girl,though she didn't know it was me who replied her coz it's a secret fb acct just for vawulence &any other stuffs...I logged in this night only for her to delete the post,i was just laughing since i nearly jam enter gutter na God save me with the way the thing sweet me die.. Pls Avoid broke nigga girls guys.

“Avoid broke nigga girls” grin
What a stupid way to brokeshame women.
This nigga that can’t construct one grammatically correct sentence.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
. I really found this thread nauseating too , not all men are the same Trust Me Berri
You keep pulling the disappearing act on me...

And I know... smiley
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by TheSourcerer: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Datboredberri:
You keep pulling the disappearing act on me...

And I know... smiley
I'm on with you anytime you think of me hun smiley
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'm on with you anytime you think of me hun smiley
I'm glad you're alright... Goodnight... smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by cavreek: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2022
U no get money wetin u dey do with relationship
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Demigod22: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2022
OP, make I no catch you anywhere near English language. You can type in your local language.

What you are saying is that since you guys broke up, she became a begger, which means you have been bankrolling her all these years. You must be a director in Dangote foundation.

When it comes to relationship, I have standard. I don't date beggers, I date people that have self value and self worth. I like to see my woman doing something legitimate before I can support, my love for independent woman.
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Stop cyber stalking your ex and move on with your life. She's no longer your problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Streetmovement(m): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na their way na

Op stop associating with hungry and wayward bitches, they're like parasites that will eat you up internally if you make them your priority.
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Greatzeus(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Why do some Nigerian girls have no shame
Or
Why are some Nigerian girls shameless.
Take note @husspuppi
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Emma2Seconds: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Never Start What You Will Not Finish

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by ExAngel007(f): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2022
So your mind is "sweeting" u now?

Don't worry, from your story, I know u are going to carry your sorry a** and beg her for forgiveness.
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Emma2Seconds: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2022
Man you must finish what you start
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by Nastysam: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Guy mature na.....You are not man enough.....By your writeup i can tell you are a STUGGLER not HUSTLER
Husspuppi:
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by christianjoy(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2022
Bleep off

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by medriano: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2022
You are obviously still in love with her for you to be stalking her.
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by h0pze3: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Where's your own punctuation
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by EmzyT: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2022
I didn't bother to read

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
so true, i thought i was the only one vexed by this.
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
chatinent:
I hail everyone who read and understood.
cheesycheesy Comrade, this violence loud oh gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame by bmdmix10: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
This one still fey stalk em ex n he dey feel funky

(1) (Reply)

Why Don’t Women Ever Listen / What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone / Never Lick A Woman's V*gina Until You Watch This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.