Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back (6532 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by duptie(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2022
... birds � of dsam Feather.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by luminouz(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Bro she caught him cheating and who do you think is the loser in the cheating game now definitely the bro if he had stayed faithful probably his babe wouldn't have had the effontry to cheat ,if I was the lady on his wedding day with his new bribe I will bring a gun to shoot his dick ...

Because she never left when he cheated on her

The story is fake nigga!!!

I have seen like a thousand of such on NL.

Don't waste your emotions
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by baralatie(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2022
bbyby01:
I have a girlfriend whom I was planning on settling down with next year. She has gone through my phone on several occasions and seen my chats with other girls and we have fought and settled over it. Recently she visited and saw something similar. So she went back and had sex with a colleague who had been toasting her. She started acting funny since then because of guilt and I quizzed her into confessing. Now I have broken up with her. I can not marry a girl who would do something like that.
I am so heartbroken right now. This girl was so loyal, I built my world around her. She has been crying and begging me.
Please guys. I need your input on this.

Deed is done.

Move on with your life
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by baralatie(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2022
luminouz:

Is it an unoccuring event

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by baralatie(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2022
duptie:
... birds � of dsam Feather.
Walk together
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by falcon01: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2022
bbyby01:
I have a girlfriend whom I was planning on settling down with next year. She has gone through my phone on several occasions and seen my chats with other girls and we have fought and settled over it. Recently she visited and saw something similar. So she went back and had sex with a colleague who had been toasting her. She started acting funny since then because of guilt and I quizzed her into confessing. Now I have broken up with her. I can not marry a girl who would do something like that.
I am so heartbroken right now. This girl was so loyal, I built my world around her. She has been crying and begging me.
Please guys. I need your input on this.
you created on her, and you are mad because she did same to you?
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by baralatie(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2022
falcon01:
you created on her, and you are mad because she did same to you?
He is not mad
He is just heart broken
Two different things
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by falcon01: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2022
baralatie:

He is not mad
He is just heart broken
Two different things
ok, he's heart broken because she did what he did? Come on !!the hypocrisy
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by baralatie(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2022
falcon01:
ok, he's heart broken because she did what he did? Come on !!the hypocrisy
He is heart broken because he has to start all over again with a different person

All his investment on her has entered total loss
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by falcon01: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2022
baralatie:

He is heart broken because he has to start all over again with a different person

but he cheated right? He cheated. Why would he end it because she cheated?

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by baralatie(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2022
falcon01:
but he cheated right? He cheated. Why would he end it because she cheated?
Of course he cheated!
And now she cheated!
Expectedly the relationship has to end nothing is holding it together again
Imagine the two of them deceiving themselves about "l love you talk"
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by luminouz(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2022
baralatie:

Is it an unoccuring event

So you can post such as a MAN? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by baralatie(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2022
luminouz:

So you can post such as a MAN? undecided

That a man who was cheating and his gf later ended up cheating?
Come to paternity you will hear cases unending
After that come to couples court

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by luminouz(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2022
baralatie:

That a man who was cheating and his gf later ended up cheating?
Come to paternity you will hear cases unending
After that come to couples court

I finally figured you out. You are the balaratie that argues without direction and never takes to correction. The last time, almost 30 monikers engaged you and you never learned. I promised myself never to waste my time educating you again. You reason offpoint.

Have a nice week. My final reply
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by baralatie(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2022
luminouz:

I finally figured you out. You are the balaratie that argues without direction and never takes to correction. The last time, almost 30 monikers engaged you and you never learned. I promised myself never to waste my time educating you again. You reason offpoint.

Have a nice week. My final reply
So you now agree that this storyline is not fake then
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by falcon01: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2022
baralatie:

Of course he cheated!
And now she cheated!
Expectedly the relationship has to end nothing is holding it together again
Imagine the two of them deceiving themselves about "l love you talk"
you know cheating doesn't mean you don't live your partner. It just meant you messed up you did wrong but you still love them.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by 540niyilolawa: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Fear a gender that talk to devil one on one...none of us knows what they discuss till date...you make the best decision....don't go back,I repeat,do not go back!Fear a gender that talk to devil one on one...none of us knows what they discuss till date...you make the best decision....don't go back,I repeat,do not go back!...
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by baralatie(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2022
falcon01:
you know cheating doesn't mean you don't live your partner. It just meant you messed up you did wrong but you still love them.
I am in support that the person that cheated may still be in love but the problem is this

"How will the cheating problem not occur again?"

Now there is love oo but cheating occured"

Is it now that distrust has developed tap root in the relationship that "the cheating will not occur again"

Forgiveness is divine but relationship is serious work

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Cypress042(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Zonefree:

cheesy grin

You built your delicate world around a Nigerian girl? cheesy

Now she don go lash her colleague and you've broken up with her, what happens to your world you built around her? Has your world crumbled?
Even the wall of jericho fell talkless of his grin
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kaiair:

How's he a fool for cheating on her undecided
Every man must cheat in his lifetime the sooner women understand that the better for us all
You are the one that must cheat in your lifetime, stop dragging all men into this your stupid, entitiled and unrestrained mentality of all men are cheats by nature undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by aimmoney9: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Bro she caught him cheating and who do you think is the loser in the cheating game now definitely the bro if he had stayed faithful probably his babe wouldn't have had the effontry to cheat ,if I was the lady on his wedding day with his new bribe I will bring a gun to shoot his dick ...

Because she never left when he cheated on her
Na the guy didn't lose at all he has already tasted her on to the next one all he has to do is get a new girlfriend that's all....... grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by bbyby01: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
luminouz:

People like you usually have very slim chances of success.

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by bbyby01: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
baralatie:

As in... all the energy spent moulding her intellect and character to my taste. All the bragging to every other girl that I have a girlfriend, the relationship I built with her father, I introduced her to my family. Everything gone.
As it is now, I'm starting to suspect she did it before traveling to see me and that's why she was searching for things that will also help her cover her guilt.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by spencekat(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Fear women... If a girl tells u "that guy is toasting me..God forbid he is not my type" ... Don't believe her....she will f*ck him.... She's just trying to form holy n loyal when she's not
Two bottles of chilled Budweiser for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
aimmoney9:

Na the guy didn't lose at all he has already tasted her on to the next one all he has to do is get a new girlfriend that's all....... grin grin

He lost bro ,he spent his money ,time in the relationship and got to loose her to a guy that has one night stand with her another nigga will still wife her....

We hate to admit it but we guys are the loser in the relationship with women be it wife or girlfriend

Redpilers came to solve it but ended up making it worse
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
bbyby01:

People like you usually have very slim chances of success.
K

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Meteng: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
You’re not the cause, she’s been planning it since and just seized the opportunity with both hands to do it when it presented itself

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by davidvico(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
FORGIVE HER AND BRING HER BACK BUT SUSPEND THE WEDDING FOR NOW.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Dohn: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bros u sef na mumu o( no offense)
My advice to u is 'RUN'
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Streetmovement(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I guess payback is a bitch grin

Chai that manchi go don hang her leg for walls of Jericho, don't cry again you hear, clean your eyes and come and collect Digestive biscuit and eat grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Keniwit(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Honestly ..I'm tired of stories like this abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by aimmoney9: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

He lost bro ,he spent his money ,time in the relationship and got to loose her to a guy that has one night stand with her another nigga will still wife her....

We hate to admit it but we guys are the loser in the relationship with women be it wife or girlfriend

Redpilers came to solve it but ended up making it worse
Story for the gods...... grin grin

As if her kpekus no suffer abeg shift....... grin grin

Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics / When A Male Doctor Operate's Your Wife During Child Delivery.... / See What My Ex Bought For Me (photos)