Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back (6528 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Diamond23(f): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
bbyby01:
I have a girlfriend whom I was planning on settling down with next year. She has gone through my phone on several occasions and seen my chats with other girls and we have fought and settled over it. Recently she visited and saw something similar. So she went back and had sex with a colleague who had been toasting her. She started acting funny since then because of guilt and I quizzed her into confessing. Now I have broken up with her. I can not marry a girl who would do something like that.
I am so heartbroken right now. [/b]This girl was so loyal [b], I built my world around her. She has been crying and begging me.
Please guys. I need your input on this.
@ the bolded ...you can't take what you dish out,it hasn't gotten to breaking up with her, you both deserves eachother. You can only breakup with her if she never get PVC grin

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
aimmoney9:

Story for the gods...... grin grin

As if her kpekus no suffer abeg shift....... grin grin

grin grin grin dick when she enjoy and evenmoan put na u say suffer, u forget na we dey use energy take dey still dey Bleep dem na we our legs go still peel in d process na we go sti buy condom pay tfer, and even get muscle pull put in d act, and most times die in d act of fucking to impress them... angry angry The word toto suffer na slang we men dey use dey console ourselves

Lol deceive yourself

Women enjoy sex more than we guys

Try say u won suffer toto u go loose your life in d act of doing it.... If u nor die Ur body go hear am

Guy accept
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by aimmoney9: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

grin grin grin dick when she enjoy and evenmoan put na u say suffer, u forget na we dey use energy take dey still dey Bleep dem na we our legs go still peel in d process na we go sti buy condom pay tfer, and even get muscle pull put in d act, and most times die in d act of fucking to impress them... angry angry The word toto suffer na slang we men dey use dey console ourselves

Lol deceive yourself

Women enjoy sex more than we guys

Try say u won suffer toto u go loose your life in d act of doing it.... If u nor die Ur body go hear am

Guy accept
I reject..... grin grin

If you don't know how to suffer a woman with big dick u are on your own...... grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2022
aimmoney9:

I reject..... grin grin

If you don't know how to suffer a woman with big dick u are on your own...... grin grin grin

Big dick dey die ontop toto self grin grin grin

Try suffer toto if u nor go get waist pain or loose your life
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Chienex24(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Zonefree:

cheesy grin

You built your delicate world around a Nigerian girl? cheesy

Now she don go lash her colleague and you've broken up with her, what happens to your world you built around her? Has your world crumbled?

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by baralatie(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Big dick dey die ontop toto self grin grin grin

Try suffer toto if u nor go get waist pain or loose your life
Tell the guy
Him dey Yan big d

Him.d big pass a whole new born baby wey pass from there come out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Girls Become Lesbians / What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) / Tips On How To Woo A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.