Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) (61995 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by godofuck231: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shotgun preacher
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by godofuck231: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shotgun preacher , but he's not allowed to take arms into the church o lol
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by iDice: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Otu ti zeh!
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y6y7olmegE

Bearing the current attacks on churches in the nation in mind, a Pastor decided to protect himself as he was seen in a video now trending online with a gun while on the altar.

Source:https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/565132348513013/?app=fbl
And some people still recognise this one as a man of God?
No be hunter be this?
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by onuman: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
DOTian:
Slowly slowly we are getting there.
When the violence the Fulani has been itching for starts, they will be the ones to run.

RUGA has been substituted with Okada riders from Arewa and Niger Republic.

Let violence not start in bigger scale, the whole of South of Nigeria has been penetrated and flooded by Islamists.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by ufotunang: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
So has it now come to this level in naija... nawaoooo for Buhari administration
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
OniyideAmplify:
You cannot be useless to yourself and be useless to your community at the same time. No matter how cruel a wicked man is, he will never allow a pin to touch any of his relative.

So therefore, I think it is high time for our cultists guys to be useful to the masses, pls if you know that you belong to any cult group and also have a gun at home, try as much as possible to always take it along with you to worship centers such as churches and mosques because who knows whether you might be a saviour some days?

No violence plss.
risky for the cultist
If the gun is found on him without knowing his actual intention,mob might kill him thinking he came to massacre
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
safesurfer:

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garments and buy one. " These are direct words of Christ. Self defence is not a bad thing.

So pastor's that ask members to cover themselves, with the blood of Jesus.......

But have armed guards protecting them, are they telling lies or been deceitful............
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Germi9: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
See as my body dey sweet me, this pastor dey give me vibes,ride on Pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by BabaIbo: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
damosky12:

There's no such verse in the Bible.

Oh, thanks for the info.

I have checked and it's truly not a Bible verse.
I once wondered how possible for such verse to be in the Bible, because it is morally against the teaching.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by qtx(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
double barrel? That's outdated pastor. upgrade to AK sir.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
By whatever means, defend yourselves. Don't just go down like a sheep at the slab.

God has built every creature to naturally defend themselves. Don't watch anyone take off your wife/husband and children, friends and relatives in your presence.

The only language that death understands is death to him. The only language terrorists understand is terror. Speak to them in the language they understand and see the cowards fold their tails between their hind limbs fleeing.

If you persecute me for preaching the Gospel, I'm fine with that, not in this case of ethnic cleansing.

Let the current necessities birth all forms of security inventions.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Bluntemperor: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Boybellaman:
E don cast

Nobody has monopoly of violence.
The Masses must see that govt protection of lives and properties is san quan non to everyone, without biases towards any tribe or religion
Then peace will reign
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Khalvict: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Its about to go down.... shit is getting real.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by DOTian: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
onuman:

RUGA has been substituted with Okada riders from Arewa and Niger Republic.

Let violence not start in bigger scale, the whole of South of Nigeria has been penetrated and flooded by Islamists.

Not the East!
They can penetrate and ejaculate all over the south, that's una business because when we were shouting about these people, you guys called us "children of 8".

Let them try nonsense in the East and the ransacking of Nigeria will start.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by shantti(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yungstallion:
The pastor believes that...
grin grin
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Awesome! If you want me dead, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE undecided

# nobody has monopoly to violence

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Agugbadin: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nice one, Fulanis have been moving around with AK47 no one challenges them.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Kelly500: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Normally, them go run
DOTian:
Slowly slowly we are getting there.
When the violence the Fulani has been itching for starts, they will be the ones to run.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
God bless you sir,but I'll advise you to go for a more deadlier gun - something like AK47.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by onuman: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
akinremiayomide:
it solve problem

Imagine just 5 people get gun for that church,some of those terrorist won’t go Scot free

Imagine such gunfire in churches frequently in Nigeria. Anarchy sets in. Because of what? Because some of us believe that crude oil and gas deposits are all a country needs to survive, therefore, we refuse to accept the fact that Nigeria needs to be dissolved.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by damosky12(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

Oh, thanks for the info.

I have checked and it's truly not a Bible verse.
I once wondered how possible for such verse to be in the Bible, because it is morally against the teaching.

Yeah. Absolutely.

It's not a Christian expression, really.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lexusgs430:

So pastor's that ask members to cover themselves, with the blood of Jesus.......

But have armed guards protecting them, are they telling lies or been deceitful............
In my opinion, there are two types of warfare: Spiritual and physical.

You need the blood of Jesus for the former.
You need sophisticated weapons for the latter.

During Israel's first conquest of Amalek, they fought the battle on two fronts.

Moses stretching his hands to heaven with the support of Aaron and Hur (his sister's Miriam husband). Indicating spiritual warfare.

Then Joshua Israel's general fighting the actual, physical battle.

It was such that as Moses became tired and his hands came down, Amalek prevailed. But as soon as his hands went up with Aaron and Hur's support, Israel prevailed.

You might not believe these things as I don't know your religious persuasions and conviction, but I believe wars must be fought on these two fronts to achieve total victory.

That Christian leaders shy away from this fact doesn't make it any less true.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by BabaIbo: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
damosky12:

Yeah. Absolutely.

It's not a Christian expression, really.

Yeah, thanks!
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lexusgs430:

In my opinion, there are two types of warfare: Spiritual and physical.

You need the blood of Jesus for the former.
You need sophisticated weapons for the latter.

During Israel's first conquest of Amalek, they fought the battle on two fronts.

Moses stretching his hands to heaven with the support of Aaron and Hur (his sister Miriam's husband). Indicating spiritual warfare.

Then Joshua Israel's general fighting the actual, physical battle.

It was such that as Moses became tired and his hands came down, Amalek prevailed. But as soon as his hands went up with Aaron and Hur's support, Israel prevailed.

You might not believe these things as I don't know your religious persuasions and conviction, but I believe wars must be fought on these two fronts to achieve total victory.

That Christian leaders shy away from this fact doesn't make it any less true.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Passionate1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmmmm!
There are 2 types of pains, one that hurts you and the other that changes you. .
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by xproducer: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Very Good idea.

Not so... Luke 22:36, in light of the rest of the Holy Scriptures, particularly found in the New Testament, is not how GOD wants us to respond to persecutors. Luke 22:36 has deeper spiritual meaning... not literal.

This is illustrated by the Lord JESUS' command to Peter when Peter rose to His defense in the garden of Gethsemane:

"And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." - Matthew 26:51-52

Our trust should be in GOD to save... for He saves and can save His own by His power and according to His perfect will. "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28

Apart from GOD Himself, I tell you that trust in anything (i.e. any man as security, or any weapon) will fail a person!

The sons of Korah - under the inspiration of the Almighty Holy Spirit - declare:

"Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me. But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us." - Psalm 44:5-7
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Candycrushy(f): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
If u do anyhow
U go collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
xproducer:

Not so... Luke 22:36, in light of the rest of the Holy Scriptures, particularly found in the New Testament, is not how GOD wants us to respond to persecutors. Luke 22:36 has deeper spiritual meaning... not literal.

This is illustrated by the Lord JESUS' command to Peter when Peter rose to His defense in the garden of Gethsemane:

"And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." - Matthew 26:51-52

Our trust should be in GOD to save... for He saves and can save His own by His power and according to His perfect will. "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28

Apart from GOD Himself, I tell you that trust in anything (i.e. any man as security, or any weapon) will fail a person!

The sons of Korah - under the inspiration of the Almighty Holy Spirit - declare:

"Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me. But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us." - Psalm 44:5-7

Keep quoting bible verses of peace while they go about slaughtering Christians. Even Apostle Suleiman once said Christians should start defending themselves. We need to borrow a leaf from the Jewish. These people don’t understand peace.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by FlyingKing: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
ufotunang:
Where did the pastor get the gun from

I believed you didn't watch the 30 seconds video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2024 / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.