Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) (61996 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Donlanray: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=Donlanray post=113739574][/quote]. You are an idiot
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by ambassadorsam(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
pamo23:
Vote Peter Obi And Ahmed Musa as President And Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria

Although funny, this combo is excellent. Football is one thing that connects all tribes and ethnic groups in Nigeria and fortunately, many youths (both Christians & Muslims) love Musa for various reasons.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by 9jaRealist: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y6y7olmegE

Bearing the current attacks on churches in the nation in mind, a Pastor decided to protect himself as he was seen in a video now trending online with a gun while on the altar.

Source:https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/565132348513013/?app=fbl

grin grin grin

Nigeria’s Nollywood pastors…
When/if real shooting starts, he’ll be the first to japa!

>
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Enough of their nonsense!

Nor be only them fit carry gun......If thieves know say occupants get guns for compound wey dem wan come rob fear nor go make dem enter. This country is now something else, churches should have their private security with registered guns to stop this rubbish. Heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
DOTian:
Slowly slowly we are getting there.
When the violence the Fulani has been itching for starts, they will be the ones to run.

Bro dem fulani go shop am wotowoto dem go weep like pikin wey den use cable flogged just leave dem bastard fulani think the South are Dundee idiots like their brother in the North? Dem go hear am big time.

We dey wait for them. I don't talk my own any herdsmen that cross my path wrongly is a dead man, failure to send him to his early grave might be a mistake for me so no mercy because they have no mercy.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Metallurgist: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm very sure if an Imam is caught on camera with orange peeling knife inside mosque, all of us here laughing, hailing and abetting this Pastor would do the opposite.
They will result to Insult upon insult to his religion and even our Creator.

A thread about a man with knife inside mosque graced the to yesterday, our reactions were not like this.

This is crude Hypocrisy angry angry
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Farid24224(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
When a Muslim brought a weapon to the Mosque...Alot of mofos were spewing trashes...

Waiting for them!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm very sure if an Imam is caught on camera with orange peeling knife inside mosque, all of us here laughing, hailing and abetting this Pastor would do the opposite.
They will result to Insult upon insult to his religion and even our Creator.

A thread about a man with knife inside mosque graced the to yesterday, our reactions were not like this.

This is crude Hypocrisy angry angry
Mr terrorist, u started it first..

Have u ever heard it in this country that a pastor went to church with gun?? Is it not wen u guy came on a killing spree that everyone reaorted to self defense??

Koni dara fun gbogbo yin, eyin apaniyan gbogbo wonwonyi.

Apaniyan, apanilekunjaye. Terrorist.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Antai123(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is the sad reality we have found ourselves.
What if one dies and God tells you that, he gave you Gun to protect yourself and you ignored it, calling on the holy spirit. We must do our own part and leave the rest to holy spirit.
Get a license Gun, and you are free to defend yourself when attacked.
Let your enemy shoot first, then you can counter and take them unaware.
God bless Christianity
God bless Muslim
God bless Nigeria!
We must stop banditory, Boko Haram, herdsmen. Unknown Gunmen. Etc
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Johel(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y6y7olmegE

Bearing the current attacks on churches in the nation in mind, a Pastor decided to protect himself as he was seen in a video now trending online with a gun while on the altar.

Source:https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/565132348513013/?app=fbl

The Terminator grin grin
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Peace666: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please how can I get one?
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
xproducer:

Not so... Luke 22:36, in light of the rest of the Holy Scriptures, particularly found in the New Testament, is not how GOD wants us to respond to persecutors. Luke 22:36 has deeper spiritual meaning... not literal.

This is illustrated by the Lord JESUS' command to Peter when Peter rose to His defense in the garden of Gethsemane:

"And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." - Matthew 26:51-52

Our trust should be in GOD to save... for He saves and can save His own by His power and according to His perfect will. "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28

Apart from GOD Himself, I tell you that trust in anything (i.e. any man as security, or any weapon) will fail a person!

The sons of Korah - under the inspiration of the Almighty Holy Spirit - declare:

"Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me. But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us." - Psalm 44:5-7

Oga no vex ooh, u said that quote from the book of luke is laced with spiritual meaning abi??

Pls can u use the spiritual meaning to guard ursef and go to kaduna??

Go now if dem no go cut ur head troway.

If only John the Baptist had known how to fight kungfu and killed the prison guards, he would have escaped the unnecessary beheading.

Make we xtians dey use our head sometimes, everything is not spiritual, we have spiritual war and physical war. Spiritual war is fought both physically and spiritually while physical war is fought also both physically and spiritually as well.

That is why i love King David, the man no dey dull.

See oga, if u be my pastor eehn, if we dey same church and we see this gun welding rascals outside causing mayhem, na for u front a go pull the trigger. U can continue with ur preaching after some scores had bn settled.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by UselessBuhari: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
xproducer:

Not so... Luke 22:36, in light of the rest of the Holy Scriptures, particularly found in the New Testament, is not how GOD wants us to respond to persecutors. Luke 22:36 has deeper spiritual meaning... not literal.

This is illustrated by the Lord JESUS' command to Peter when Peter rose to His defense in the garden of Gethsemane:

"And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." - Matthew 26:51-52

Our trust should be in GOD to save... for He saves and can save His own by His power and according to His perfect will. "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28

Apart from GOD Himself, I tell you that trust in anything (i.e. any man as security, or any weapon) will fail a person!

The sons of Korah - under the inspiration of the Almighty Holy Spirit - declare:

"Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me. But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us." - Psalm 44:5-7

Fulani idiot
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u do anyhow, u see anyhow. grin
As contained in the holy book of street things
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by UselessBuhari: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
litaninja:
This is just plain fuulish weapon handling. 2, he's committing a crime, license is expired and the government has halted all renewals and new issuances. That's just a common criminal in church at this point.
Fulani sympathiser. E pain you
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Bfly: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Soso Onbilifabu
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by skywalker240(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yungstallion:
The pastor believes that...
grin
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by xproducer: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Oga no vex ooh, u said that quote from the book of luke is laced with spiritual meaning abi??

Pls can u use the spiritual meaning to guard ursef and go to kaduna??

Go now if dem no go cut ur head troway.

If only John the Baptist had known how to fight kungfu and killed the prison guards, he would have escaped the unnecessary beheading.

Make we xtians dey use our head sometimes, everything is not spiritual, we have spiritual war and physical war. Spiritual war is fought both physically and spiritually while physical war is fought also both physically and spiritually as well.

That is why i love King David, the man no dey dull.

See oga, if u be my pastor eehn, if we dey same church and we see this gun welding rascals outside causing mayhem, na for u front a go pull the trigger. U can continue with ur preaching after some scores had bn settled.

+++

You still don't understand the point... how could you?

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12:36-37
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by skywalker240(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Very Good idea.
grin
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Xedmark: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
I love this pastor like mad. Thank u Jesus!!!
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Afofun gbemu, stop being emotional grin

How many people have you seen me killed?

Thesame herders who kills without remorse, do they spare Muslims? How'll you now attribute them to Islam?

Behave like an Omoluabi, think before you open your mouth, don't be an idiot
OlawaleBammie:
Mr terrorist, u started it first..

Have u ever heard it in this country that a pastor went to church with gun?? Is it not wen u guy came on a killing spree that everyone reaorted to self defense??

Koni dara fun gbogbo yin, eyin apaniyan gbogbo wonwonyi.

Apaniyan, apanilekunjaye. Terrorist.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by coolgisterz: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is the funniest thing I've seen today

Sell anything on Densiva.ng

Post as many Ads as you wish daily
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by rollywise(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is the Nigeria APC left for us.... SMH
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by tonididdy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Afofun gbemu, stop being emotional grin

How many people have you seen me killed?

Thesame herders who kills without remorse, do they spare Muslims? How'll you now attribute them to Islam?

Behave like an Omoluabi, think before you open your mouth, don't be an idiot
So mr amukumeko, who mentioned islam here??

Reboot ur brain pls and be a good omoluabi
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Evidenx(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
As I dey now,if I go see who go teach me how to make gun I will be so happy. Those local made,we need it at this time.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Princemoneyman(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
ufotunang:
Where did the pastor get the gun from

Shut up ee..
Mugu
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
xproducer:

+++

You still don't understand the point... how could you?

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12:36-37
So are u telling me David didnt know this in his era abi??
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Bigpapi1: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
ufotunang:
Where did the pastor get the gun from

From ur mama toto
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Temi2468: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Muslim Muslim ticket will turn this country to civil war...there is an Agenda going on to eliminate Christianity in this country

I have been saying this!
Whoever cares to ignore should ignore and whoever cares to believe should believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.