Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) (61994 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by xproducer: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Keep quoting bible verses of peace while they go about slaughtering Christians. Even Apostle Suleiman once said Christians should start defending themselves. We need to borrow a leaf from the Jewish. These people don’t understand peace.

+++

I quote and speak from experience!

"Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord." - Jeremiah 17:5
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by nedekid: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
ufotunang:
Where did the pastor get the gun from
They were sold in gun shops in Lagos many years ago. There was one just after chicken George at Ikeja back then.
Over the years you have private dealers that will sell you the gun and process the license for you. Mind you, it had to be shotguns only ie cartrage fed single or double barreled gun.
Alway when the menace of Fulani heardsmen and bandits came, Supprisenly, the then IG withdrew the issuance and renewal of all gun license. And even told owners to submit their guns!
So for now, all privatly owned guns are illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by emmayoc: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yes, this is the very language this Fulani terrorists understand. We need to emulate Israel on this to teach us the language. Israel speaks the language more fluently than them. They will even collect the terrorists land that is not their own by force. Then they will be the once running to UN and EU that Israel is wicked. We will perfect the violence language with them very soon.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by damiloladuke: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Naso
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
xproducer:

Not so... Luke 22:36, in light of the rest of the Holy Scriptures, particularly found in the New Testament, is not how GOD wants us to respond to persecutors. Luke 22:36 has deeper spiritual meaning... not literal.

This is illustrated by the Lord JESUS' command to Peter when Peter rose to His defense in the garden of Gethsemane:

"And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." - Matthew 26:51-52

Our trust should be in GOD to save... for He saves and can save His own by His power and according to His perfect will. "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28

Apart from GOD Himself, I tell you that trust in anything (i.e. any man as security, or any weapon) will fail a person!

The sons of Korah - under the inspiration of the Almighty Holy Spirit - declare:

"Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me. But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us." - Psalm 44:5-7

As I said above, wars are fought on two fronts: spiritual and material.

The David you quoted fought actual wars. But with spiritual backing through inquiry from the Urim and Thurim.

He always asked God if he should engage the enemy or not, and asked for assurances of victory if God gives him the green light.

In the case of Peter cutting off someone's ear. Jesus rebuked him because he didn't understand the times. He must be arrested and crucified and Peter was getting in the way. Plus they were outnumbered, so what was he even trying to accomplish, lol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Aninri: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Luke 22:36 " And he who had no sword, let him sell his garment to buy one. Shalom.

Lexusgs430:
Protect yourselves....... The government would never protect you .........

But why can't the church simply rely on holy spirit protection............. cheesy
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
xproducer:

+++

I quote and speak from experience!

"Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord." - Jeremiah 17:5

Even the Bible said Watch and Pray.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by onuman: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm very sure if an Imam is caught on camera with orange peeling knife inside mosque, all of us here laughing, hailing and abetting this Pastor would do the opposite.
They will result to Insult upon insult to his religion and even our Creator.

A thread about a man with knife inside mosque graced the to yesterday, our reactions were not like this.

This is crude Hypocrisy angry angry
Which Nigerian group kills others because of religious faith?

You know the group. That's what must have made the video of the guy with a knife in the mosque to trend.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Father4all: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yungstallion:
The pastor believes that...
I don't know what this so called moderators are doing. This is the type of things they should be warning about
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
cool
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by litaninja(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is just plain fuulish weapon handling. 2, he's committing a crime, license is expired and the government has halted all renewals and new issuances. That's just a common criminal in church at this point.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by pmc01(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm very sure if an Imam is caught on camera with orange peeling knife inside mosque, all of us here laughing, hailing and abetting this Pastor would do the opposite.

A thread about a man with knife inside mosque graced the to yesterday, our reactions were not like this.

You mirrored my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Yankee101: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Protect thyself
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by GoodIsGod: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
DOTian:
Slowly slowly we are getting there.
When the violence the Fulani has been itching for starts, they will be the ones to run.

Truth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by usagee36: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Most families in Nigeria now have guns for protection.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

This jihadist is always coming from a negative angle on every thread. Change your mentality before it's too late for you
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
pamo23:
Vote Peter Obi And Ahmed Musa as President And Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria
is this comedy�
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by TruthinAction: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
lecowas:
Lol... Gon' buy a licensed gun for self defense when I enter naija no time for dulling

How much does it cost to have a licensed gun and how long does it take?
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by xproducer: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
safesurfer:

As I said above, wars are fought on two fronts: spiritual and material.

The David you quoted fought actual wars. But with spiritual backing through inquiry from the Urim and Thurim.

He always asked God if he should engage the enemy or not, and asked for assurances of victory if God gives him the green light.

In the case of Peter cutting off someone's ear. Jesus rebuked him because he didn't understand the times. He must be arrested and crucified and Peter was getting in the way. Plus they were outnumbered, so what was he even trying to accomplish, lol?

===

I assure you... they were not outnumbered - "Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?" - Matthew 26:53

Peter was commanded to sheath his sword because he was to refrain from violence. Ever hear of any of the Apostles thereafter taking up the sword?
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Pastor na OG cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Ngolo55: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Even Peter himself was strapped...Any illegal jumping chakaboom
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by surebona(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Correct man of God. You know your Bible

Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Brownshoe: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
But on a serious side, this guy no follow na, compared to Ak
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by donmik: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
pamo23:
Vote Peter Obi And Ahmed Musa as President And Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria

May God answer our prayer to this movement.
What a very productive plan!
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Leoleo1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Very dumb and lacking deep thinking. I hope know how many of your brothers do business and live all over southern states. Remember,whatever will destroy you will crumble your economy first.

DOTian:

Not the East!
They can penetrate and ejaculate all over the south, that's una business because when we were shouting about these people, you guys called us "children of 8".

Let them try nonsense in the East and the ransacking of Nigeria will start.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by 206oladiran: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's not a movie anymore, it's our reality. Funny but it's self defence if it's a licence gunIt's not a movie anymore, it's our reality. Funny but it's self defence if it's a licence gun...
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Blake755: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Very Good idea.
Nah like talk that thing cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Ayodele20(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

That pastor is a terrorist. The fools cheering for him are hypocrites and potential terrorists too.
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by holicupp(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

u know the truth of the matter bro stop pretending
Re: Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) by Donlanray: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

A thread about a man with knife inside mosque graced the to yesterday, our reactions were not like this. You are an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.