Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187512 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 6:03am On Apr 25, 2012
metmartins: Hello house, am back again. I strongly beliv on the Dvlottery, and ve play it for Thirteen grin grin sad undecidedyear now (1999 to date) A lots of folks whom I know play either once or twice and Won. It an interesting
Thread here now on Nairaland on Dvlottery issue. I ve strong feeling, like never befor, that majority on this furum "Dvlottery" would see the favour of God in there life in come May 1st. This Dvlottery require God mercy and compassion. My all that ve genuine desire to bless other, begin to aske God's mercy and favour. In mercy you and I are not excluded, as winners this 1st may.
God knew the instance, point, moment, minutes, hour, point in time, moment in time for "We" all winners. -------Say loud Amen if u beliv, u one of us, God mercy and favour, as an expression of belief . Amen! grin
AMEN AMEN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2012
metmartins: Hello house, am back again. I strongly beliv on the Dvlottery, and ve play it for Thirteen grin grin sad undecidedyear now (1999 to date) A lots of folks whom I know play either once or twice and Won. It an interesting
Thread here now on Nairaland on Dvlottery issue. I ve strong feeling, like never befor, that majority on this furum "Dvlottery" would see the favour of God in there life in come May 1st. This Dvlottery require God mercy and compassion. My all that ve genuine desire to bless other, begin to aske God's mercy and favour. In mercy you and I are not excluded, as winners this 1st may.
God knew the instance, point, moment, minutes, hour, point in time, moment in time for "We" all winners. -------Say loud Amen if u beliv, u one of us, God mercy and favour, as an expression of belief . Amen! grin

don't be discouraged d man. God knows d appionted time for everybody.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2012
ugobenz: @simoAndal what is ur biz whether good english or not we understand one another here, what abot those French speaking nations that also win DV. Here is not jamb class pls just forum to exchange ideas or opinion. Success in life has everything to do with how well or badly one communicates. It is not about God's grace and favour; hardwork and taking good advantage of opportunities on time are what matter most. So think before you Talk .
_
I've corrected your statement. @bold.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by advicer: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2012
following dis thread for the past one week,and it has bin so educative.....thanks u'all
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2012
ugobenz: @simoAndal what is ur biz whether good english or not we understand one another here, what abot those French speaking nations that also win DV. Here is not jamb class pls just forum to exchange ideas or opinion. Success in life has nothing to do with how well or bad one speaks english . It is just God's grace and Favor, hardwork and taking good advantage of opportunities on time. So think before you Talk .
Abi oooo
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Jim241gidi(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2012
Please Happy people b focus,ignor Mr.English,let keep it going.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2012
Jim_241_gidi: Please Happy people b focus,ignor Mr.English,let keep it going.

Na true joo. Why he no be profff......
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ogapelumi(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2012
!!!What is the fate of a person dat have nobody abroad? I.e if asked during the interview do u have smbdy abroad to stay with
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ugobenz: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2012
@simonAndal or whatever, listen who God has bless is blessed indeed, no man can curse , even bad english can not hinder him. Look at u this prof. In english, is good communication and good english the same thing. You can communicate well with Igbo, Yorura, latin and still be successful in life meanwhile you may not know how to speak good english. Above all do not take for granted GOD FACTOR in life. Gud communicatn and Gud english are two different things ,so u nid to go bak to PRIMARY SCHOOL.haaahaaahaaahaaa!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2012
temmytanny:
Abi oooo

@temmytanny any lastest 4 d house. And why aderemison no show face 4 d house, abi work don dey waya am ni.

We red how siju wife lost visa. I thought they had made mistake during their application to kcc and adegokenath had said it all.
I said it yesday that anybody that win lottery should upon mind and throw whatever any mistake he has made on dv applications and documents,maybe it wil get solution because expertr & experiences pple are here to render assistance. It wil very bad to waste money and time.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2012
IgnoreSimonAndal.............please!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2012
ogapelumi: !!!What is the fate of a person dat have nobody abroad? I.e if asked during the interview do u have smbdy abroad to stay with
if u dont av someone in abroad,where wil u stay when getting there, infact granted visa is dizy my bros
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ogapelumi(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2012
Bussyme:
if u dont av someone in abroad,where wil u stay when getting there, infact granted visa is dizy my bros

na wa ooo
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2012
I'm sorry if I hit a nerve guys. #nohate
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2012
Bussyme:
_
Huh . . . ?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by anitaokoli1: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2012
@deji am not for 2013. I won the 2012 and I have received my visa along side ny hubby and baby. just that am in my final year and I don't know when I wld round up so the probability that I won't go along with my certificate till late this year. so just checking out what I wld use my waec to do before I get my degree next year
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2012
ogapelumi: !!!What is the fate of a person dat have nobody abroad? I.e if asked during the interview do u have smbdy abroad to stay with
Abeg leave that side jooo. You will see someone to help u before you go for the interview no matter what even agents arrange for helpers abroad but they may charge you sha. You just win and see whether people no go help you out
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2012
Bussyme:

@temmytanny any lastest 4 d house. And why aderemison no show face 4 d house, abi work don dey waya am ni.

We red how siju wife lost visa. I thought they had made mistake during their application to kcc and adegokenath had said it all.
I said it yesday that anybody that win lottery should upon mind and throw whatever any mistake he has made on dv applications and documents,maybe it wil get solution because expertr & experiences pple are here to render assistance. It wil very bad to waste money and time.
I think he has internet issues that why he hasnt mailed the house,moreover the time zone difference too could be issue. Also AME na bad place oooo,u no go remember anything about naija when you reach there. My old school friend who has been there for 10yrs now was beggin me to come first like three months,enjoin and trip around with AME gurls before i come pick my family, I said no. He said there is lots of temptation over there. Maybe, AME gurls don carry Ademerison go oooooo grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
SimonAndal: I'm sorry if I hit a nerve guys. #nohate
no prob bro, we are all one here and u are part of us. Enjoy......
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ogapelumi(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
temmytanny:
Abeg leave that side jooo. You will see someone to help u before you go for the interview no matter what even agents arrange for helpers abroad but they may charge you sha. You just win and see whether people no go help you out

thankz temmytanny
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
anita.okoli:
@deji am not for 2013. I won the 2012 and I have received my visa along side ny hubby and baby. just that am in my final year and I don't know when I wld round up so the probability that I won't go along with my certificate till late this year. so just checking out what I wld use my waec to do before I get my degree next year
if your visa will expire before you finish your school,u better leave the school and enter US. My friend was just 4months to finish civil engineering in 2003 when he left and now he is a professional nurse. Everything in US is totally diff to naija,u may get there and discovered that your certificate is nothing to them. The only advice i have for you is to go now, once you enter, your visa becomes valid for one year ,then come back to naija and finish up your education. But i bet you,if you enter that place,you wont want to come back grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
temmytanny:
I think he has internet issues that why he hasnt mailed the house,moreover the time zone difference too could be issue. Also AME na bad place oooo,u no go remember anything about naija when you reach there. My old school friend who has been there for 10yrs now was beggin me to come first like three months,enjoin and trip around with AME gurls before i come pick my family, I said no. He said there is lots of temptation over there. Maybe, AME gurls don carry Ademerison go oooooo grin grin
i DON LAUGH TIRE.......IF ADEREMISON CATCH YOU............LOL
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
@anita okoli.i will kindly advice u pls if ur degree program wil affect ur visa validity pls leave ur program and start something that may be of help to u in usa.you can enrol for solid computer training both hardware and software cuz it might be handy to get u a at least decent job in usa.i wish u all the best.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Raxxye(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hello people, I hear that DV 2014 will be the last set of lottery to be issued by the US. I hear they‘ve ot the required number of people. Pls can someone confirm how true this is. Secondly, if one wins visa lottery, won‘t one get a notification e-mail without having to check ur status on their website? Thanks immensely in anticipation of ur response!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Holadkay: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
dridowu: AMEN AMEN
AMEN!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Holadkay: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
dridowu: AMEN AMEN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
SimonAndal: I'm stupefied! Many of you looking to migrate to the US can't even write good, articulate english. How the Bleep d'ya think you're gonna survive there? I mean seriously!!!
The english I'm seeing here makes me wanna gouge my eyes out.

SimonAndal, I don't think it is a business of yours so far the messages are well understood, u can speak or write good English does not mean u should come here and make jest of those who had no opportunity to attend good school. you can speak d right english because u proberbly had the opportunity to attend good schools. while some of us didn't have the right to good education. pls. think b4 u talk. may we all be favored by May 1st-amen.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
Raxxye: Hello people, I hear that DV 2014 will be the last set of lottery to be issued by the US. I hear they‘ve ot the required number of people. Pls can someone confirm how true this is. Secondly, if one wins visa lottery, won‘t one get a notification e-mail without having to check ur status on their website? Thanks immensely in anticipation of ur response!
i dont think it would be the last but may be the last that is applied for free. 2015 myabe charged at $30. No email will be sent to you ,you use the code with you to check if you have won.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
Raxxye: Hello people, I hear that DV 2014 will be the last set of lottery to be issued by the US. I hear they‘ve ot the required number of people. Pls can someone confirm how true this is. Secondly, if one wins visa lottery, won‘t one get a notification e-mail without having to check ur status on their website? Thanks immensely in anticipation of ur response!

[color=#006600][/color] Hi, from where did u hear this, we hope this wouldn't happen now. what may be expected is that Nigeria may now not be eligible for some years, just like Bangledish was not eligible take part in the dv 2013, because the number of immigrants from that country to USA within the last 5 years has hit the required target. so it will not be a surprise if Nigeria does not qualify for dv2014. For ur second question, if u win dv2013, the only way u can check your status is by using ur confirmation number given to u when u made an entry, if u can't locate it, just forget about dv 2013 and put ur hope on dv2014. i had same problem last year with dv2012, trying to make a copy of my confirmation number, i lost the page, i tried all i could to recover the document, but it was impossible. AS per ur question, nobody will contact u 2ru ur email to tell u maybe u win or lose, it is only when you confirm with ur confirmation number and surname that u can know .on same page u will be instructed to feel certain forms where u will equally be required to fill ur current mailing address through which u will receive your 1st and second notification letters. hope this answers ur questions.the result is around the corner, now roughly 5 days. HEE! God have mercy on ur children o. amen

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
temmytanny:

@temmytanny, hello 2 the entire NLs, this guy had registered for dvlottery 12 consecutive times b4 he won . Went 2 embassy 3 time b4 CO (magret thacher) granted him geniue palli 2 enter AME but stil flex in 9ja o. Now he had made contacted 2 his old sch friend promising him 2 come AME 3 months b4 carry his wife. What can he do when getting there. Pls advice dis guy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
@temmytanny wld i need to take a copy ☀̤̣̈̇f the dsp-122 nd ds-230 to the embassy the day ☀̤̣̈̇f interview? Nd wnt to still confirm if AOS won't be needed............pls anyone too can reply ASAP
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
Forgive_Him.We_are_FAMILY.

SimonAndal, I don't think it is a business of yours so far the messages are well understood, u can speak or write good English does not mean u should come here and make jest of those who had no opportunity to attend good school. you can speak d right english because u proberbly had the opportunity to attend good schools. while some of us didn't have the right to good education. pls. think b4 u talk. may we all be favored by May 1st-amen.[color=#006600][/color][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.