Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187230 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by doxat(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2012
Dejie4live: Thanks so much, i,ve started that and have even gone for my drivers permit. Will update from time to time. TRUST ME, NIJJAR 4 LIFE. AJO KO LE DUN DUN KI ONILE MA RE LE................................. LOVE ALL THE WAY.

cool.. dey allowed you get permit without a socials? if you have a Nigerian Drivers Linc, u can get a Georgia Lic without having to use a permit, and you still get to keep your 9ja Lin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
Ayomola: God has done it for me ooo
full gist next week
...for it is not by power or might but by my mercies says the Lord.
for by strenght shall no man prevail.
WHY NEXT WEEK GUY NL WISH TO HEAR FRM U NOW OR ARE CHECKING OUT NEXT WEEK IF SO SAVE JOURNEY TO GOD OWN COUNTRY.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Jim241gidi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hello house,a frnd who wnt to play dis year Lottery like to knw d date,month & small issue like!can he play for his Family i.e his Mother,Sister&himself as a (family)& den play single's seperate?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2012
Jim_241_gidi: Hello house,a frnd who wnt to play dis year Lottery like to knw d date,month & small issue like!can he play for his Family i.e his Mother,Sister&himself as a (family)& den play single's seperate?

yes, separately and not as family but his mother can play for the family provided the children are below 21yrs of age. Each member of the family can play separately to boost their chances. I guess this year's lottery(which will be called DV2014)will commence in october and end after 30days. Still not confirmed yet of applicants will pay $30 for the lottery. US senate is yet to finally approve it
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
Yeah i will but i just keep praying everyday for more people from Nairaland to cme explore new lives here.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
Anytime i read success story, am always happy because i no that i will be successfull also i will be able to share my success story also. CONGRAT IN ADVANCE TO YOU WE ALL NAIRALANDERS DV 2013 EXPECTANT. LOVE YOU ALL
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
As he won? why pples so anxious when result av not release.
Adegokenath: @bussyme what is your problem do i direct my question to you if you don't have anything to said keep shot afterall poeple have started gaining from the question i throw to temmy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifemaco: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
Dejie4live: Yeah i will but i just keep praying everyday for more people from Nairaland to cme explore new lives here.
where in the state are u nd hw is life over dia 4 u
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
@ Temmy, ok ooo or make i follow you ni? Abeg naaaaaaaaa........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
Pelumiv: @ Temmy, ok ooo or make i follow you ni? Abeg naaaaaaaaa........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if you can fit into my luggage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hello NLs some days to d day...............God help & ans majority of guys.............
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ugobenz: 12:37am On Apr 21, 2012
I Want to use this opportunity to thank Nairaland for dis forum and every DV forum member may God bless and prosper u all Amen! Am new into dis wonderful forum. Come May 1 all dV 2013 shall have cause to praise God and all our DV 2012 winner who have travelled nd yet to travel I pray God will establish u . Someone pls help me I don't know anyboby yet in USA to stay. But I know my Great GOD is there to help me out. One love my brodas and sisters
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:32am On Apr 21, 2012
ugobenz: I Want to use this opportunity to thank Nairaland for dis forum and every DV forum member may God bless and prosper u all Amen! Am new into dis wonderful forum. Come May 1 all dV 2013 shall have cause to praise God and all our DV 2012 winner who have travelled nd yet to travel I pray God will establish u . Someone pls help me I don't know anyboby yet in USA to stay. But I know my Great GOD is there to help me out. One love my brodas and sisters
WELCOME TO THE GROUP. HAVE YOU BEEN SELECTED & GRANTED VISA IF SO MEMBERS ARE HERE TO CONNECT YOU. OR ARE YOU DV 2013 APPLICANT ,IF SO WAITE FOR RESULT FIRST AND DON'T MOVE FAR AWAY FROM THIS FORUM .
MOREALSO IF YOU HAS BEEN GRANTED VISA SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES HERE.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2012
ugobenz: I Want to use this opportunity to thank Nairaland for dis forum and every DV forum member may God bless and prosper u all Amen! Am new into dis wonderful forum. Come May 1 all dV 2013 shall have cause to praise God and all our DV 2012 winner who have travelled nd yet to travel I pray God will establish u . Someone pls help me I don't know anyboby yet in USA to stay. But I know my Great GOD is there to help me out. One love my brodas and sisters

just win first and see if you no go see people wey go help you
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2012
Dejie4live: Yeah i will but i just keep praying everyday for more people from Nairaland to cme explore new lives here.
Am always happy with your words of encouragement, it's well with you in Yankee.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2012
temmytanny:
if you can fit into my luggage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ha hah ha ha , those Scanning devices will fish you out at the Airport or you turn him to paper?? cheesy
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2012
Bussyme: Hello NLs some days to d day...............God help & ans majority of guys.............
Amin oooooo for ..for it is not by power or might but
by my mercies says the Lord.
for by strenght shall no man
prevail.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2012
temmytanny:

just win first and see if you no go see people wey go help you
Na tru talk sha, dem go help you niii, abi they have no choice.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2012
@ Temmytanny, Pelumiv, Dejie4live
Must you have someone is U.S before they can grant someone his/her visa nii? Or is it because of Accommodation??
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
Emmancy: ha hah ha ha , those Scanning devices will fish you out at the Airport or you turn him to paper?? cheesy
I go use d tin baba suwe use na................lol
Emmancy: @ Temmytanny, Pelumiv, Dejie4live
Must you have someone is U.S before they can grant someone his/her visa nii? Or is it because of Accommodation??
@ Emmancy, from what i gathered, u must proof u have a place of aboard over there or money for accommodation because they dont want you to create a nuisance over there. You can here from the horses mouth i.e Temmy and deji.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
Emmancy: @ Temmytanny, Pelumiv, Dejie4live
Yes,you must someone cos of accomondation so that you dont turn to liability on Govt.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
Accommodation is very crucial here, if not where will you stay? I live in Atlanta Georgia and the weather here is prettie cool

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
Dejie4live: Accommodation is very crucial here, if not where will you stay? I live in Atlanta Georgia and the weather here is prettie cool
Wao! Deji that your statement " i live in georgia" just totori my body somehow. Just last week, you lived in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Manweysabi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
I shall possess my possession come May 1st. IJN! 11 days countdown...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ Deji, wefin dey na...........abeg upload pics na, ha haba............lol
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
temmytanny: Wao! Deji that your statement " i live in georgia" just totori my body somehow. Just last week, you lived in Nigeria
I_love_this_Testimony.....
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:27am On Apr 22, 2012
sijucrown2010: PLS, I NEED HOUSE TO GET BACK TO ME VERY URGENT OR MAIL TO THE SITE HOW MUCH IS THE DV VISA FEES NOW EVEN IF YOU CHANGE YOUR DATE ARE YOU STILL GOING TO PAY THE NEW VISA FESS OT THE OLD AMOUNT BEFORE ONE CHANGE HIS OR HER DATE OF INTERVIEW? $330USD OR $440USD?THIS IS URGENT.YOU CAN GET ME ON MY MAIL OR CALL.
sijucrown2010@yahoo.com

@sijucrown,why worry urself so far ur date has been changed & the normal payment fees would be paid,the fees of $330 took effect frm 13th april . If ur date is on or after 13th april you wil pay $330.
Wish U best of luck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:56am On Apr 22, 2012
temmytanny:

yes, separately and not as family but his mother can play for the family provided the children are below 21yrs of age. Each member of the family can play separately to boost their chances. I guess this year's lottery(which will be called DV2014)will commence in october and end after 30days. Still not confirmed yet of applicants will pay $30 for the lottery. US senate is yet to finally approve it

@temmytanny, US senate has finally approved $30 for applicant registration but it's DV 2015 not DV 2014.

So this yr registration for dvlottery ( DV 2014 ) is free.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:07am On Apr 22, 2012
8 millions applied for DV 2013 worldwide.

1.36 millions applied in nigeria only.

How many will be selected in nigeria then?.

God will surely need your mercy o.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 5:47am On Apr 22, 2012
Bussyme:

@temmytanny, US senate has finally approved $30 for applicant registration but it's DV 2015 not DV 2014.

So this yr registration for dvlottery ( DV 2014 ) is free.
@bussyme where is the source or link to your news pls stop posting rubbish here,the us senate are yet to approve the $30.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2012
@deji can you find out if someone can find out if one can transfer from a nigerian uni to a uni there just for final year am in 300level nd wld be finishng session in july so wnt to kno if g transfer is possible...nd house pray for your boy my interview comes up on the 26th on that day i would posses my possesion in jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.