Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187327 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2012
jennykadry:

Infact ehn I tire. How can someone think this is the best way to go. How can he even think of that kind of idea? He does not even know what he is in for. How many years does it take to settle a divorce? then she has to come back home and marry him then apply for a spouse's visa which can take a longgg time.

Instead of allowing her travel as a single lady and then come back after a few months to marry him and apply for spouse's visa which is the shortest route?

Infact this man is an ode.

Its not even the wife that won the dam thing, a relative won it and decided to 'help' by taking the poster's wife along so that when they get there they will go for divorce then the poster's wife will then file for him (poster).

This is Nigeria, you can possibly make this up
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ayomola: 8:31pm On May 09, 2012
auschris: @ Ayomola, thanks for ur encouraging testimony. i key into the favour God granted u. Do u suggest that i fill the correct surname in the Ds 122 and 230 forms? remember it is different from what appeared in the notification letter.

yes fill the correct name i.e. CHRISTOPHER on the form DS 122 and 230 you are going to send to KCC.
like I said the other time u have the same chance as someone who has not made any mistake. AND MY GUY, PUT YOU MIND AT REST.

IT IS NOT BY POWER OR MIGHT BUT BY MY MERCIES SAYS THE LORD...
FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 9:21pm On May 09, 2012
thanks for ur assistance
Ayomola:

yes fill the correct name i.e. CHRISTOPHER on the form DS 122 and 230 you are going to send to KCC.
like I said the other time u have the same chance as someone who has not made any mistake. AND MY GUY, PUT YOU MIND AT REST.

IT IS NOT BY POWER OR MIGHT BUT BY MY MERCIES SAYS THE LORD...
FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sashaa(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2012
Nice thread i must say.
Please i'l like to know how much it costs to apply for visa after one wins the dvlottery. Thats the visa application fee (in naira)
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sashaa(f): 9:45pm On May 09, 2012
Nice thread i must say.
Please i'l like to know how much it costs to apply for visa after one wins the dvlottery. Thats the visa application fee (in naira). Look forward to a helpful reply. Thank u
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 11:32pm On May 09, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 11:46pm On May 09, 2012
I picked M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ passport today with ma visa in it.........this thread was very helpful throughout the whole process

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by prommy12(f): 6:04am On May 10, 2012
Congrats!!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 9:20am On May 10, 2012
nifty: I picked M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ passport today with ma visa in it.........this thread was very helpful throughout the whole process

Am soo happy 4u Congrat!!!!!!! Please kindly post details of the interview for d house to share thanks
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2012
nifty: I picked M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ passport today with ma visa in it.........this thread was very helpful throughout the whole process
congrats
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2012
sashaa: Nice thread i must say.
Please i'l like to know how much it costs to apply for visa after one wins the dvlottery. Thats the visa application fee (in naira). Look forward to a helpful reply. Thank u
you may spend up to 150k naira for the whole procesing
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2012
[quote author=Biyi1471]Please good people in house to help me advice. A distant relative won the dv 2012 visa lottery. He played as single. on winning i asked him to use my lady as his wife and this worked out as both were issued d lottery visa. My question is how do i go about the whole thing to join my woman in d states as her fiance? She really wants to be equipped with enough information before traveling in d case of going with any documents that will increase my chance of join her. She also wants to get pregnant with my child before traveling. Would this work? I seek your matured and timely advises.... Thank you all... wink[/quo
can you send me a personal mail - tayo50cent@gmail.com ?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by myb4eva: 12:36pm On May 10, 2012
Is anyone in the same category with me in the house? I am one of the lucky selectees but honesty was not checking, so I discovered I was one of them only on Good Friday which was 6th April. We are a family of 5 and have filled the necessary papers and sent to KCC. I am yet to hear from them, but how long does it take to get their reply? Does anyone also have usefull info as to how the interviews are conducted and likely questions to expect. @temmytanny and others in the house, please assist and furnish me with useful info. my email: sfiware@gmail.com. God bless us.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 10, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 10, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 10, 2012
Biyi1471:
I wonder how you possibly passed simple comprehension exam in school. And please refrain from calling adults unprintable names... thanks for you comments.. wink

Well, let me see. . . . . . . I passed well enough to be eligible to leave Nigeria at the age of 15, what about you? I mean the last time I checked you are still trying hard to leave Nigeria and I mean all your English comprehension could not even get you a step closer to Murtala Mohammed Airport?

Wow cool
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Beisel4real: 2:12pm On May 10, 2012
I have been selected for 2013 DV
2013AF000000XX (LESS THAN 100)

i HAVE A CONCERN.
I FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN 1979(WAEC 1 CREDIT AND I PASS) AND WENT TO TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO STUDY BUILDING TECH AND FINISHED IN 1983 WITH CITY AND GUILD.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE MINISTRY OF WORKS AS BUILDING INSPECTOR FOR 28YEARS NOW.I AM NOW A SENIOR WORKS SUPERVISOR
WHICH FALL UNDER JOB ZONE 4.

DO I STILL QUALIFY WITH EDUCATION QUALIFICATION OR JOB EXPERIENCE

I NEED UR INPUT WHETHER I CAN PROCEED WITH THE PROCESSING?

THANKS
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2012
myb4eva: Is anyone in the same category with me in the house? I am one of the lucky selectees but honesty was not checking, so I discovered I was one of them only on Good Friday which was 6th April. We are a family of 5 and have filled the necessary papers and sent to KCC. I am yet to hear from them, but how long does it take to get their reply? Does anyone also have usefull info as to how the interviews are conducted and likely questions to expect. @temmytanny and others in the house, please assist and furnish me with useful info. my email: sfiware@gmail.com. God bless us.

Are you talking about 2012 DV? If yes,then i guess you should be expecting reply from them anytime soon and your interview might come up before August,so be prepared. If you are 2013 Dv winner,wait till october to get a reply
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2012
jennykadry:

Well, let me see. . . . . . . I passed well enough to be eligible to leave Nigeria at the age of 15, what about you? I mean the last time I checked you are still trying hard to leave Nigeria and I mean all your English comprehension could not even get you a step closer to Murtala Mohammed Airport?

Wow cool
I think this should be stopped and lets focus on the issue at hand. He asked for advice not to be called names. I wont be happy if we start trading abuses here.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 10, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 10, 2012
Biyi1471:

You think so? Lol. At the age you left Nigeria i have been traveling to and fro uk. Till date I still travel to uk at will. Do you really think this traveling euphoria freaks me? Do not think so. My little English comprehension is enough to get me to MMA countless of time. I believe you are an adult it would be nice if you just behave as one. I did not come to this forum to engage in senseless with any faceless person. Advice is all I looked for. Thank you sir and remain blessed. Bury the hatchet.. wink

Awwww for someone who has been travelling since his nappy days just out of desperation of leaving this same Nigeria he travels in and out from, married his fiance to his distant relative. How desperate are you really? shebi you have been leaving the shores of naija and back, why were you so desperate to sell your girl off just to get yourself a green card?

Travelling to the UK indeed, I am so michelle Obama. Abeg be quiet. grin

temmytanny:
I think this should be stopped and lets focus on the issue at hand. He asked for advice not to be called names. I wont be happy if we start trading abuses here.
Mind your business sir
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 10, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 10, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 10, 2012
Biyi1471:

Childish talk.
Childish? yet you replied it? couldn't resist could you? how smart of you cool
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2012
Biyi1471:
I am really sorry. It's not intentional on my part to trade abuses. Stay blessed.. wink
can i have ur email or you mail me pls tayo50cent@gmail.com
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:21pm On May 10, 2012
jennykadry:
Childish? yet you replied it? couldn't resist could you? how smart of you cool

Enough of all these pls. This trend is not made for insults, is made to help each other achieve their aim. Mr. Biyi471 joined d trend in other to seek everyone's advice as regards to his post. Even if he had done d wrong tin it does not still warrant insults, all u would hav done is to give him ur own piece of advice or ignore his post if u dont hav anything to tell him. Am not happy seeing all dis abuses. We are not here to throw insults rather to help each other achieve our aim which is obtaining US Green Card.

Mr. Biyi471 AM SORRY on her behalf. I knw u might be new on dis trend pls dont see it as an abusive trend is not like dat ok!

ONE FAMILY! ONE LOVE!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 10, 2012
^^You are sorry on my behalf? Are yOu crazy or just mentally retaarded. What gave you the cheap right to apologize whilst quoting my post and to add on my behalf on top of it . If you owe him an apology, then do so but don't let that ogbanje pursuing you, make you do it on my behalf cos I owe no silly person an apology.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:07pm On May 10, 2012
jennykadry: ^^You are sorry on my behalf? Are yOu crazy or just mentally retaarded. What gave you the cheap right to apologize whilst quoting my post and to add on my behalf on top of it is very much stooopid of you. If you owe him an apology, then do so but don't let that ogbanje pursuing you, make you do it on my behalf cos I owe no silly person an apology.

Dumb azz

PLEASE AM SORRY I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND U. I DID THAT SOO DAT PEACE WILL RAIN. GOD BLESS U
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 5:35pm On May 10, 2012
Can someone call on the moderator please
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2012
Beisel4real: I have been selected for 2013 DV

i HAVE A CONCERN.
I FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN 1979(WAEC 1 CREDIT AND I PASS) AND WENT TO TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO STUDY BUILDING TECH AND FINISHED IN 1983 WITH CITY AND GUILD.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE MINISTRY OF WORKS AS BUILDING INSPECTOR FOR 28YEARS NOW.I AM NOW A SENIOR WORKS SUPERVISOR

THANKS
congrats sir. I believe God that gave u the privilege will work it out for you. Just take your chance and leave the rest for God.I'm also a winner
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2012
[quote author=Beisel4real]I have been selected for 2013 DV

i HAVE A CONCERN.
I FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN 1979(WAEC 1 CREDIT AND I PASS) AND WENT TO TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO STUDY BUI[/color][color=#550000][color=#990000][/color]LDING TECH AND FINISHED IN 1983 WITH CITY AND GUILD.

Congrat to you sir, you are not qualify under education since you did not have 5 credits because the rule says 5 credits.But with work experience you are ok . You are welcome to america but prepare yourself very well because interveiw not easy oooooooooo.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 10:11pm On May 10, 2012
work experience without 5 credit or its equivalent=visa denial. Eg the case of the guy from illorin and lots i ve heard in the past.pls count the cost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.