Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187511 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2012
Bussyme:

to reply to your email msg frm kcc is 3 working days provided they want to response because not all mail is ans by kcc. To get reply on form ds 122 & 230, temmytanny had said it.
Sorry,i tot he was talking about sending forms to KCC,never knew it was email.
Good bro, send an email to them explaining your situation and lets know their reactions. That would determine whether to continue with the application. They will reply you withing 3days
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2012
lillaowow: i keep checking back everyday for the 6ppl i registered for (including myself)....I'm hoping it will just change from ""HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED"" to something else..even though i don't really know what it would say if one is selected..i haven't personally met someone that won a visa lottery before but from the testimonies here, ppl do win this stuff...can someone just give me hint about what the winning notification wld say... (folds arm in front of my system)..shl i keep checking back or just wait till the end of September?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 5:53pm On May 08, 2012
[quote author=lillaowow][/quote] Remove the 'NOT'....you have your answer
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 7:36pm On May 08, 2012
thanks temmytannny and bussyme
I sent the mail on sunday. i'll let d forum know as soon as they reply.
u guys are duin a great job. i'm confident my brother will be granted a visa inspite of the mistake
temmytanny:
Sorry,i tot he was talking about sending forms to KCC,never knew it was email.
Good bro, send an email to them explaining your situation and lets know their reactions. That would determine whether to continue with the application. They will reply you withing 3days
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 08, 2012
.. smiley
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 9:13pm On May 08, 2012
Biyi1471: Please good people in the house help me with your advises. A distant relative won the dv 2012 visa lottery. He played as single. on winning i asked him to use my lady as his wife and this worked out as both were issued d lottery visa. My question is how do i go about the whole thing to join my woman in d states as her fiance? She really wants to be equipped with enough information before traveling in d case of going with any documents that will increase my chance of join her. She also wants to get pregnant with my child before traveling. Would this work? I seek your matured and timely advises.... Thank you all... wink
hmmmm.anyway she must first divorce the guy when she get there.after that she wil file for u.it can take up to 2or3years to be a success.
But its complicated my guy.can u really wait. Lots of things on my mind like personal stuff 4u.
But b4 u get her pregnant make sure u do pregnancy test first.
Im talking from experience cuz it happend to one of my students 6yrs ago.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 08, 2012
Biyi1471: Please good people in the house help me with your advises. A distant relative won the dv 2012 visa lottery. He played as single. on winning i asked him to use my lady as his wife and this worked out as both were issued d lottery visa. My question is how do i go about the whole thing to join my woman in d states as her fiance? She really wants to be equipped with enough information before traveling in d case of going with any documents that will increase my chance of join her. She also wants to get pregnant with my child before traveling. Would this work? I seek your matured and timely advises.... Thank you all... wink

See how Nigerians use their own hands to spoil what God wants to do for them, ehn?

If I understand you well, Your wife won the visa lottery, your relative won the lottery and you insisted that both of them go as husband and wife, and now you want to make your own plans to join as her husband, how do you think the embassy will recognize you as her husband when she has "a supposed husband", your relative? why did you tell both of them to go as husband and wife? you think the embassy will grant you your visa to go join your girlfriend or wife who they know is married(to your relative) according to their records? infact both you and that your girl are stoopid.

Even if she divorces that guy which could take up to 3 years or more, how are you so sure they will grant you your own? what if things work out well for both of them and they decide to continue with their marriage? your girl friend won, instead of letting her travel as a single woman and then come back for marriage with you, you told her to marry someone else.Just start waving bye bye to her instead of coming online to waste the time you will use to look for another woman. Anu mpam

How did that idea even sound in your ear? I mean how dumb are you to suggest such a disgustful thing that could lead to total fvuk up. THIS IS JUST A CASE OF TRYING TO BE SMART BUT DOING THE OPPOSITE (SILLY). YOU HAVE JUST REDUCED YOUR CHANCES COMPLETELY

Tufiakwa
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2012
jennykadry:

See how Nigerians use their own hands to spoil what God wants to do for them, ehn?

If I understand you well, Your wife won the visa lottery, your relative won the lottery and you insisted that both of them go as husband and wife, and now you want to make your own plans to join as her husband, how do you think the embassy will recognize you as her husband when she has "a supposed husband", your relative? why did you tell both of them to go as husband and wife? you think the embassy will grant you your visa to go join your girlfriend or wife who they know is married(to your relative) according to their records? infact both you and that your girl are stoopid.

Even if she divorces that guy which could take up to 3 years or more, how are you so sure they will grant you your own? what if things work out well for both of them and they decide to continue with their marriage? your girl friend won, instead of letting her travel as a single woman and then come back for marriage with you, you told her to marry someone else.Just start waving bye bye to her instead of coming online to waste the time you will use to look for another woman. Anu mpam

How did that idea even sound in your ear? I mean how dumb are you to suggest such a disgustful thing that could lead to total fvuk up. THIS IS JUST A CASE OF TRYING TO BE SMART BUT DOING THE OPPOSITE (SILLY). YOU HAVE JUST REDUCED YOUR CHANCES COMPLETELY

Tufiakwa

You don't understand the question madam tongue

Read it again and re-comment undecided
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2012
speechless
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angeldivine(f): 2:19am On May 09, 2012
Biyi1471: Please good people in house to help me advice. A distant relative won the dv 2012 visa lottery. He played as single. on winning i asked him to use my lady as his wife and this worked out as both were issued d lottery visa. My question is how do i go about the whole thing to join my woman in d states as her fiance? She really wants to be equipped with enough information before traveling in d case of going with any documents that will increase my chance of join her. She also wants to get pregnant with my child before traveling. Would this work? I seek your matured and timely advises.... Thank you all... wink
Hello sir, I think you should have told the house their dv lottery experience cos we are in this forum to share experiences and learn not only a counselling forum, so kindly post that and also tell us when they were contacted after their second interview. Then as for your issue I guess when she gets there she will get a good lawyer then she can divorce him and then she will get info on how to get u there your's is not the first so relax she is yours and if she has a job there already then she can get pregnant if not she shouldn't, cause she needs to settled down with something and she can visit u often lastly I advise you play the lottery yearly cos you might also be lucky. don't let people's comment here bother you we all are different so congrats we shall expect the interview experience post soon.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:43am On May 09, 2012

Pls this guy is new here and we members need ur wife & relative interviewed here.

Congrat that ur fiance and ur relative was granted visa because it was not easy. "U did sham marriage".

Well,let ur wife to be get to USA and see situation on ground. Get good lawyer in order to divorce ur relative, after that she will know what to do. The impression to impregnate her should be cancelled by you because not easy as pregnant woman to struggle over there so far you are not follow her. Don't fear that another guy will hijack her. U can service her very well not to get pregnant. America not easy for new comer and depending where she stay. B4 she can do anything 4 u it will take after some years she get there not now,don't be anxious ooooo.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:13am On May 09, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:15am On May 09, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:27am On May 09, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 9:34am On May 09, 2012
Biyi1471:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your comments. Things just got the way they were. I will think well and weigh my advantages of such ventures against the disadvantages. Thank you sir... wink
@biyi pls dont be discouraged. Life is all about risk. U ve taken the risk already. I want u to pls take ur mind away from the lady for now. If she travels ur case with her may be 'out of sight is out of mind'.d lady of that my student got to florida,divorced d guy.she started working and made good money.after like 2yrs she said 'im sorry'.she came bak to nigeria and wed d guy she met at florida.d excuse she gave was dat the guy helped her secured a high paying job(flamsy xcuse u wil say).dont be discouraged o just remove ur mind from her and pray cuz most women belive in "out of sight is out of mind". I pray that God wil lead u aright. Dont ever blame urself and make sure u play d lottery regularly hencefort. Stay blessed mr biyi
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:34am On May 09, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2012
Biyi1471: Please good people in house to help me advice. A distant relative won the dv 2012 visa lottery. He played as single. on winning i asked him to use my lady as his wife and this worked out as both were issued d lottery visa. My question is how do i go about the whole thing to join my woman in d states as her fiance? She really wants to be equipped with enough information before traveling in d case of going with any documents that will increase my chance of join her. She also wants to get pregnant with my child before traveling. Would this work? I seek your matured and timely advises.... Thank you all... wink

Wow!! i mean wow!!, how much do you love and trust your wife and the relative? I mean. . how do you expect your wife to travel and live with your relative in a strange land for at least 2yrs without things getting awkward?

People telling you to get a good lawyer and divorce him and file for you did not tell you the whole truth.

If she managed to divorce him, she has to come back to Nigeria, get 'married' to you then apply for spouse visa for you then wait, all these will take nothing less than 4yrs, will this marriage survive this expensive gamble? Can you afford the cost?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:42am On May 09, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:47am On May 09, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2012
Biyi1471:

Justwise, nice to have you here. Well, they won't practically be staying together. She goes to Boston while the guy is already in NJ. But somehow, they will work things out over the papers. Time is the factor here. Can I wait? Well, time will tell and I sincerely hope I can wait. She will be coming back home once in a while or we meet in UK when i travel. Anyways, God will take control. Can afford cost? Financially? Yeah sir. My main concern is if this can really work. I hope so. Justwise, you are appreciated.... wink

To be brutally honest with you. . i wouldn't do what you did if i'm in a loving marriage/rela/ship. You got a good job, travelled and in a good financial standing, there shouldn't be any hurry to gamble with ur happiness. Going to US to live does not equate to happiness and success.

Its a massive gamble, i wouldn't wish you good luck neither will i wish you bad luck, just see how it goes, but seriously you got some balls. . . grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 10:09am On May 09, 2012
@biyi.i just got some idea from my childhood friend in the states. He said ur girl and that guy should nt travel at the same time.when the guy travel he wil stay in a different location and ur wife too will travel after like 3months and stay in a different location. By so doing divorce will be easy.and there will not be any intimacy betwen them.they can even travel together and arive at different places.he said their being intimate wil surely jeopadize ur chances due to affection and power of d oath bcuz body no b firewood. How do u see that
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 10:21am On May 09, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 10:25am On May 09, 2012
.. smiley
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by prommy12(f): 11:19am On May 09, 2012
Hi guys!!!! Just joined dis forum, I participated 4 dvlottery 2013 though av checked but didn't win, I'm hoping 2 b selected by oct..... I love dis forum, d testimonies are so wonderful! I knw my God will do it 4 us who's waiting 4 oct.... Amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by prommy12(f): 11:52am On May 09, 2012
Pls guys, does it mean GCE is not acceptable @ d embassy coz my waec was seized but I hav a testimonial, moreova I didn't pass my neco.... Pls help me out! I'm new here
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ayomola: 12:40pm On May 09, 2012
auschris: Dear forumites, my brother was selected in the DV2013 program. while submitting his entry, i made a mistake in the surname(CHISTOPHER instead of CHRISTOPHER. Please, can anyone one provide me with info on how to correct this mistake? i've already sent a mail to KCC but they are yet to reply. I need to send the DS 122 and 230 forms as soon as possible. which of the names do i fill in the forms?
Also, how soon can his interview date be scheduled? His case number is 13XXX.

I am a living testimony of this scenario
and do you know what,
I have my Visa right now.
mistakes in your name does not disqualify you.
what matters is that you are the one in the picture in the application, because when u get there on the day of the interview,the passport you bring will be used to confirm the one you used in the original application. if confirmed to be the same person, u are good to go. keep ur mind at rest. no panicking and prepare very well for that daY.

THEN FINALLY, IT IS NOT BY POWER OR MIGHT BUT BY MY MERCY SAYS THE LORD...
FOR BY STRENGHT SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angeldivine(f): 12:52pm On May 09, 2012
Biyi1471:

My man, thanks a lot. They were interviewed and issued the winning lottery early last April. The winning will expire by October and both were expected to have traveled to the states by then. Though the principal applicant (my relative) traveled two weeks ago. I have no doubt that my woman is mine. It's just about trying to see how best we can utilize this opportunity. Thank you very much for your inputs sir.... wink

Sir, am a lady and am married my husband played as single while in final year in 2010 and we got married in 2011 march so we have gone for the two interviews and the consular checked my facebook and saw my status and that I bear my husband's name so he asked why didn't I post our wedding pictures and that I posted last 6 months ago but I answered all the questions and now I want to know all they asked them just tell us the ones you can remember and how many weeks later they were called to come and drop their passport so we can learn and keep our hopes too.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by osram(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2012
jennykadry:

Tufiakwa
chukwu ekwela ehe ojor
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 3:35pm On May 09, 2012
@ Ayomola, thanks for ur encouraging testimony. i key into the favour God granted u. Do u suggest that i fill the correct surname in the Ds 122 and 230 forms? remember it is different from what appeared in the notification letter.
Ayomola:

I am a living testimony of this scenario
and do you know what,
I have my Visa right now.
mistakes in your name does not disqualify you.
what matters is that you are the one in the picture in the application, because when u get there on the day of the interview,the passport you bring will be used to confirm the one you used in the original application. if confirmed to be the same person, u are good to go. keep ur mind at rest. no panicking and prepare very well for that daY.

THEN FINALLY, IT IS NOT BY POWER OR MIGHT BUT BY MY MERCY SAYS THE LORD...
FOR BY STRENGHT SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2012
prommy12: Pls guys, does it mean GCE is not acceptable @ d embassy coz my waec was seized but I hav a testimonial, moreova I didn't pass my neco.... Pls help me out! I'm new here

GCE is accepted but you must have WAEC/NECO to proof that you completed 12 yrs of high sch. If you has 5 credits in GCE and you must also show NECO result even if you have F9 in all subject but everything depend on consular officer that will interview. Your concern now is to win.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 09, 2012
justwise:

Wow!! i mean wow!!, how much do you love and trust your wife and the relative? I mean. . how do you expect your wife to travel and live with your relative in a strange land for at least 2yrs without things getting awkward?

People telling you to get a good lawyer and divorce him and file for you did not tell you the whole truth.

If she managed to divorce him, she has to come back to Nigeria, get 'married' to you then apply for spouse visa for you then wait, all these will take nothing less than 4yrs, will this marriage survive this expensive gamble? Can you afford the cost?

Infact ehn I tire. How can someone think this is the best way to go. How can he even think of that kind of idea? He does not even know what he is in for. How many years does it take to settle a divorce? then she has to come back home and marry him then apply for a spouse's visa which can take a longgg time.

Instead of allowing her travel as a single lady and then come back after a few months to marry him and apply for spouse's visa which is the shortest route?

Infact this man is an ode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.