Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages (10360 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by dipxy004(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2011
This girl was a class mate, i love her and it was obvious we had a crush on each other but we both knew we couldn't date cos she's a conc. muslim and i on the other side a christian. so we became more than a friend but we couldn't call ourselves lovers, we spend most times together telling ourselves thing some lover may not even say.

Now she is married but she will not stop calling me and sending messages, she wouldn't want me to ask or talk about her husband, she will always insist she want to hear some compliment or romantic word from me after each session of call, she often ask me the question "why will she be married wit someone and her heart will be with someone else" and i'm always the first she will call( even before her husband) when in distress.

The truth on my part is she got some qualities I'd wanted in a girl that is making me powerless to resist her.
The most scary part of this story is the night she called and she was speaking as though she was possessed after a series of discussion though, that no matter what as happened, that she will always have me. i was short of words and confused. At that time i realized i'm in big trouble.
Nairalanders pls come to my aid
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by obowunmi(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2011
Just cfuk her and get the thing over with. She's letting u know her kitten is available. Enjoy the treat while it lasts.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Omolola1(f): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2011
you know the right thing, DO IT!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Goldieluks: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2011
Limit the friendship,btw you both,cause she is not only married,but married to a Muslim.

ever heard of BOKO HARAM?
they cut restless di cks and roast it for suya,need i say more?
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by limpopo: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2011
@goldieluks, point of correction not all muslim are boko haram. take note pls
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Nayah(f): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2011
My dear, hi I highly advise you not continuing this relation because you'll probably suffer not only she's married but she's also from a different religion, which is normally has nothing to do with feelings but most of times it's hard to handle

I know that since you love her it would be very difficult to stop seeing her but you really have to do it : for yourself and for your welfare , it would cause you too many emotional troubles

Be brave brother wink
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by agitator: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
gboko harem will cut your john thomas and stone your sweatheart to death. you want to sign her death warrant? wink wink
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by delpee(f): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
@poster
To avoid trouble, avoid her. It sounds more like lust than love to me.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by limpopo: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2011
@190, watch ur mouth, dont say what u dont know.
boko haram are only ignorant pple using d name of ALLAH wrongly.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by OTEGA1: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2011
this is what happens when ladies marry out of lov of money and physical things, suddenly she realised that she never loved the husband,,,,,,,,,,i just pity the husband,

ladies pls if u dont love someone from ur hrt dont tell the person i do ,

its important for men to marry ladies that love u, not the ladies u lov to avoid this recurring issues in a marriage .

Some how women have all the excuse to cheat viz;

i dont love him anymore

he does not give me money

he does not satisfy me .

he is not handsome enough and any other silly excuse that come to their small head, lol

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by agitator: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2011
OTEGA1:

this is what happens when ladies marry out of lov of money and physical things, suddenly she realised that she never loved the husband,,,,,,,,,,i just pity the husband,

ladies pls if u dont love someone from your hrt dont tell the person i do ,

its important for men to marry ladies that love u, not the ladies u lov to avoid this recurring issues in a marriage .

Some how women have all the excuse to cheat viz;

i dont love him anymore

he does not give me money

he does not satisfy me .

he is not handsome enough and any other silly excuse that come to their small head, lol

you cant blame them because the are made from just 1 rib bone borrowed from a man. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Nayah(f): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2011
oTEGA I think you should balance your point of view some people would think that the Poster is as responsible as her because he knows the situation and leave it that way, everyone has to take his responsability it's not about money or fake love but selfishness

Most of women like when they know there are still attractive so sometimes they want to feel secure
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by dipxy004(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
Omolola1:

you know the right thing, DO IT!

I think i do, but she wouldn't let me do it, maybe i wouldn't allow myself to.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by dipxy004(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2011
thanks every one, i think i got to take some bold steps this time
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by hadg33(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2011
190_@:

all muslims are descendants of BOKO HARAM and have it flowing in their blood

they are the problem of nigeria today

if u doubt ask abdul muttalab

I concur,c the bombs wey dem get,inshort i tire
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by dipxy004(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2011
but how can i do this without losing her friendship, i mean without loosing her totally
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by HighChief4(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
You are not ready yet, what friendship? Friends with benefits? If you would like your wife to behave like that towards another man when you get married, then continue talking with her and what goes around turns around
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by gloriuss(f): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
obowunmi:

Just cfuk her and get the thing over with. She's letting u know her kitten is available. Enjoy the treat while it lasts.

How derogatory, I wonder what your own marriage would end up like lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by gloriuss(f): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

Limit the friendship,btw you both,cause she is not only married,but married to a Muslim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA, up until now i used to love suya, OMDz. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by donguutti: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2011
@op, its too late for anything now, maybe she is having some marital problemos, its obvious u still love her and she might have feeling for u, but do u really want to break her marriage
do u want to "knack am akpako" or do u have something better in mind

*****thats what happens when u dont act on emotions early enough due to religion , ethnicity etc, u might end up regretting it*****
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
OP if i were in your shoes i would use her and dump her.Its much obvious her thing is itching for your long thing even though she"s married cheesy
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by forkadict(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2011
What the fork is all the hullabaloo about married women sef she no know say she don marry before she start to dey find deak up and down for town Mscheeeeewww.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2011
You can do whatever you like but don't forget BOKO HARAM!!!!!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by 195(f): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2011
Nairalanders pls come to my aid

People should come to your aid and do what

You are seriously sick in the head

You d[i]u[/i]mb f[i]u[/i]ck

I wonder what kind of being u are undecided
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Abbycrown(f): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2011
Thank your stars you've not done anything silly. It's better you guys keep it at phone calls level or even cut the calls. I think you still have feelings for the lady too and you might be tempted someday. The temptation may however cause trouble for you. Accept the fact that she's no longer yours (which I don't think she's ever been) and go find your own soul-mate. Cut the lady in question out of your life totally, cos it's obvious she's not ready to let go.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by iice(f): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
Lmao @ she's possessed.
You're both possessed.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
na wa!!!

this is serious.

did one or both of you use juju on each other.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by gloriuss(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2011
190_@:

People should come to your aid and do what

You are seriously sick in the head

You d[i]u[/i]mb f[i]u[/i]ck

I wonder what kind of being u are undecided

HARSH is an understatement, jheez
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
seriously though, the onus is on you, poster, to not encourage her.

if someone's going to get in such a shenanigan, must it be you.

get a girlfriend or something and let the first woman know you're in a relationship [although that doesnt deter some women].

move away if the link is too strong.

the girl sounds very unhappy but what's done is done.

or do you want her to leave her husband for you?

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by pendo89(f): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2011
I just laughed at your 'come to my aid' C'mmon are sending an sos?

How hard,just how hard is it to delete her number,change sim and never call her/receive her calls again? Be a real man and do it!

Respect yourself!! and ignore her.She will soon feel neglected and the lust will grow cold the moment you starve that line of communication.

Finally it will die.

You are treading on dangerous grounds bro leading to your grave

That which you call friendship is lust so cut it off if you care for her and yourself too. Or else you both lose!!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Odunharry(m): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2011
iice:

Lmao @ she's possessed.
You're both possessed.

iice wetin?
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Dblank(f): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2011

grin grin grin grin.na die be that o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook / Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.