Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old (48552 Views)

Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by CheapHomes1: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

This gender has brought nothing but wickedness to this world. Istill wonder what our ladies are doing with em undecided

They are engineered to bring pains and chaos. It is in their DNA to be evil.
My folks were wise to make sure Iam the only kid and a daughter at that. Sure they knew having a male kid might bring shame to the family

Where is that auntie islandlady or whatever her name is that was telling ladies to go after the guy's money rather than love.
Hope you see the end result
Who knows maybe that poor girl read the bs you wrote on here then decided to chase/choose money
https://www.nairaland.com/7149296/ladies-should-always-choose-money

Where is that stewpid vinnie2000 come and see what your NL wife advice done caused our gender
abi na ovasabi isabi do
Birds of a withered feather

Like isaid on your thread
Keep chasing this beast of a gender be it for love or money
Una body go tell
imagine 14 year old girl embarassed cry
when you have elder sisters like islandglady na the end point be this. Bad examples

Rest in peace Amarachi

●●morning mari good for the soul••●

i love what you said about your folks bringing you into the world and settling for just you. i also love the part you said "they knew having a male kid might bring shame to the family". let me ask, are your parents both females or male and female?
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Temi2468: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

This gender has brought nothing but wickedness to this world. Istill wonder what our ladies are doing with em undecided

They are engineered to bring pains and chaos. It is in their DNA to be evil. My folks were wise to make sure Iam the only kid and a daughter at that. Sure they knew having a male kid might bring shame to the family

Where is that auntie islandlady or whatever her name is that was telling ladies to go after the guy's money rather than love.
Who knows maybe that poor girl read the bs you wrote on here then decided to chase/choose money

Where is that stewpid vinnie2000 come and see what your NL wife advice done caused our gender
abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell
when you have elder sisters like islandglady na the end point be this. Bad examples

Rest in peace Amarachi

Some comments can just lack rationality that you would wonder how people think!

That rapist must be caught and prosecuted!
Let's stop using yahoo to pat their wicked acts. Nothing like yahoo plus. They are ritualists!
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Angelfrost(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Go to all the malls, you will see both the Yahoo idiots and the dumb girls... They never learn!

Doesn't matter how many times you post such news, the ladies seem unconcerned. Pull up to them in a fancy car, and they will jump in once they hear Hi.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by themanderon: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Where did a 22yr old boy get money to build his house and how did the young girl end up with him knowing what he was into? a 14yr old at that. Ladies should please avoid wastes of skin with questionable wealth. I will save us from stories like this
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Candidlady: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Without the male gender, we will be living in caves today... maybe Wild animals will take over earth because women can't attack wild animals ...its not in our DNA ... men protect women and children, without them, we are doomed

Same way the said guy was protecting the 14 year old girl ba undecided

Irather live in caves
Thank you
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Wabzam: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

They are engineered to bring pains and chaos. It is in their DNA to be evil. My folks were wise to make sure Iam the only kid and a daughter at that. Sure they knew having a male kid might bring shame to the family

abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell

Rest in peace Amarachi

You really are bitter at heart. This gender that brought us into this mess from time is calling us evil. Sometime I use to wonder wasn't the � devil already bad(Fallen) when Adam was alone in the garden or is it just that the F Gender is inclined to evil

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by dalass(f): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Godoverevery:

But you advised your gender to stay away from brown roof men especially on that thread.....hope you know the name of the person who committed this crime.

Imagine that?

They stayed away from brown roof men and right there in the village, the hard working world developers still used her for their development purposes undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by CzarChris(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Rape apologist spotted

Contribute to the topic on ground and kindly stay outta my mention

Do have a lovely day
Woman, you can practice your lesbianism in peace and stop this toxicity you display on every thread against men. Yes you hate men, I get it. Some of us also have terrible experiences against women, but it didn't turn us gay nor did it make us women haters. Enough of this.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by realstars: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2022
She was his girl fraind, The guy was trying to get what he invested in her, more troubles to the wicked. He lost it all too soon. Idiot can run but will never hide.

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Beverlyjean(f): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Same way the said guy was protecting the 14 year old girl ba undecided

Irather live in caves
Thank you

Without men, the world will b so savage and barbaric that rape will not even be a crime ...
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell

Rest in peace Amarachi

I guess this auntie don suffer for men's hand before before o, to the extent she forgot to exclude the male folks in her domain from her hatredness towards men.

Anyways, I just wanna give you a quick reminder that not all guys are heartless and same goes to ladies as well even in this our era.
We still have so many guys that you can never convince of doing yahoo even in their next life and we still have ladies that you can never use money to trap them despite their peer pressure or social media oppression.

And by the way, I think it's lack of hope in oneself and God that will make a man to engage himself in such barbaric act.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Candidlady: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Without men, the world will b so savage and barbaric that rape will not even be a crime ...

So you mean to tell me that it is men that is keeping the world in check undecided

Hilarious
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by olaniyilukman(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell

Rest in peace Amarachi

The same gender that copulate with your Mum and produce you to the world ... Stop blaming game,rather blame some ladies who are too greedy
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Godoverevery: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2022
dalass:

Imagine that?

They stayed away from brown roof men and right there in the village, the hard working world developers still used her for their development purposes undecided
I am even angry at myself I quoted he/her because I don't expect a lady to be a tribal bigot.

I saw her comment on the post of a farmer killed by his worker in Abuja....can you believe she was accusing the yoruba for the murder.

I will never quote or engage her again.....I hate tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Gerryoriflame(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Wetin 14yrs old girl dey find for man house if no be fake life and trending things.

Hope dey catch the boy so he can face the law

2 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Beverlyjean(f): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:

So you mean to tell me that it is men that is keeping the world in check undecided

Hilarious

So who keeps the world it check ?? Women ?? Are u really serious??
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by YeyeGbami: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2022
You lots waste time arguing with fools.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by GUNITGuy: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell

Rest in peace Amarachi

Stop being bitter...Men have done alot for women even this ritualist will still spend his money for your folks....
The white collar jobs in Lagos especially favours women more from banking, telecoms, Insurance etc...
Guess who as are employing them OLDER MEN ...
You have no idea of what a Man's life is that's why you hardly get most women into crime because the odds are not against them to do such ....Society has created an anti male system that wants to use them for only what women can't do..... There's enough issue with the boy child that is not addressed but for your folks alot of scholarship opportunities for girls in STEM courses, NGO'S, Churches do things for your sake......
Stop hating men if one have hurt you it's because he capitalize on your selfish mentality which most play boys do with women and dump them

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by dalass(f): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Godoverevery:

I am even angry at myself I quoted he/her because I don't expect a lady to be a tribal bigot.

I saw her comment on the post of a farmer killed by his worker in Abuja....can you believe she was accusing the yoruba for the murder.

I will never quote or engage her again.....I hate tribal bigots.

You're right..

Hatred for Yorubas makes them toxic enough to actually accuse innocent tribe for what they have no idea of....

Funny thing is, you won't see them accuse their brothers for the heinous acts of ritualistic murders. .... God forbid a Yoruba guy did this, the thread for don reach 30 pages!

Yorubas are blamed even if some people can't perform with their women self... shocked shocked Yet they glory as Lagos big boys/ girls in the midst of accommodating Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Zelenskyy(m): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2022
These small Yahoo boys can look so funny in their dressing....

RIP to the Dead
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Wisejohnson47(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell

Rest in peace Amarachi

stop fighting Men you cannot win

2 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Candidlady: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

So who keeps the world it check ?? Women ?? Are u really serious??

Lemme be funny

Do you know 90% of crimes committed around the world are committed by men

8% by animals (males)

The reminding 2% by women

Now tell me who is actually making the world an unbearable place to stay auntie?
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Don't waste your strength trying to talk sense into her. It's as futile as using a basket to fetch water.
She probably had one or several heartbreak and succumbed to the trauma. Or she hates men for not wanting her. As far as the internet is concerned, she is a man hater. She might be something different in real life. If she's the same way in real life, then too bad.

She's irredeemable. Only herself can save herself.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Auxigen(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Chief na person pikin you speak all this English give? grin grin.
You say make she no commit suicide. This your bashing alone sef fit make her contemplate suicide if e no dey her mind before sef grin grin
Buddha3:

This bitter hoe has found the perfect opportunity to come and spill bile on our screens this fine Tuesday morning.

Lamenting and foaming from both ends of your mouth isn't going to cleanse you of whatever pain you must be going through. Nairaland isn't responsible for your misfortunes.

Sha don't end up committing suicide one of these days in the throes of one of these your depressive episodes cause some of us will miss the entertainment that your buffoonery brings here!
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by kingyakos: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Yeah this is unlike me, some people would just make you lose your cool! Thanks dearie, you such a darling peace maker grin

We will make you a peace maker on this Forum toh!

Peace maker ke
Heavy aproko
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by kingyakos: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2022
E vex me say this ugly idiot run
Fast money die Young dey go still catch u and u must die
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by brumeikperikpe: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2022
How can anyone call this lady 14 years old? The issue here should be a case of murder & not defilement.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Beverlyjean(f): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Lemme be funny

Do you know 90% of crimes committed around the world are committed by men

8% by animals (males)

The reminding 2% by women

Now tell me who is actually making the world an unbearable place to stay auntie?

Well...it seems like u are a man hater as others have described u , so its a waste of my time ... if a man broke ur heart, thatvdont mean u should turn psycho... we all received breakfast one time in our lives...

If men all over the world decide to stand as one and deal with all women, I hope u know there is nothing women can do about it ... the only option women will have to to accept anything men want or commit suicide... u need to face reality... women are no match to men...forget the woke society... abi can u defeat a man physically in a one on one battle??

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Farid24224(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Without the male gender, we will be living in caves today... maybe Wild animals will take over earth because women can't attack wild animals ...its not in our DNA ... men protect women and children, without them, we are doomed

You dey mind her...Both gender can't survive without the other!!
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Transcriber: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry This gender has brought nothing but wickedness to this world. Istill wonder what our ladies are doing with em undecided
abi na ovasabi isabi do
Una body go tell
Rest in peace Amarachi morning mari good for the soul
I'm guessing your father is a woman and your brothers have puccies
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Candidlady: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Well...it seems like u are a man hater as others have described u , so its a waste of my time ... if a man broke ur heart, thatvdont mean u should turn psycho... we all received breakfast one time in our lives...

If men all over the world decide to stand as one and deal with all women, I hope u know there is nothing women can do about it ... the only option women will have to to accept anything men want or commit suicide. .. u need to face reality... women are no match to men...forget the woke society... abi can u defeat a man physically in a one on one battle??

@bolded
are you inferior to them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) / Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.