Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old (48553 Views)

Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by muyico(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Candidlady post=113782304] angry

This gender has brought nothing but wickedness to this world. Istill wonder what our ladies are doing with em undecided

They are engineered to bring pains and chaos. It is in their DNA to be evil. My folks were wise to make sure Iam the only kid and a daughter at that. Sure they knew having a male kid might bring shame to the family

Where is that auntie islandlady or whatever her name is that was telling ladies to go after the guy's money rather than love.
Hope you see the end result
Who knows maybe that poor girl read the bs you wrote on here then decided to chase/choose money
https://www.nairaland.com/7149296/ladies-should-always-choose-money

Where is that stewpid vinnie2000 come and see what your NL wife advice done caused our gender
abi na ovasabi isabi do
Birds of a withered feather

Like isaid on your thread
Keep chasing this beast of a gender be it for love or money
Una body go tell his mom supposed 2 b kill.22yrs build house.whr he workin
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Dfynboi: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2022
She might be his babe if u check well, women and material things,i believe he lured her with a lot of goodies, not justifying rape thou
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by dododawa1: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Nothing like yahoo yahoo but RITUALIST boys
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Wizmj4real(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

This gender has brought nothing but wickedness to this world. Istill wonder what our ladies are doing with em undecided

They are engineered to bring pains and chaos. It is in their DNA to be evil. My folks were wise to make sure Iam the only kid and a daughter at that. Sure they knew having a male kid might bring shame to the family

Where is that auntie islandlady or whatever her name is that was telling ladies to go after the guy's money rather than love.
Who knows maybe that poor girl read the bs you wrote on here then decided to chase/choose money

Where is that stewpid vinnie2000 come and see what your NL wife advice done caused our gender
abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell
imagine 14 year old girl embarassed cry
when you have elder sisters like islandglady na the end point be this. Bad examples

Rest in peace Amarachi

●●morning mari good for the soul••●

Am not in support of what the boy did but candidlady be candid to yourself, u seriously need God and deliverance
You hate men and who birth you?
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by MJACORY(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell
when you have elder sisters like islandglady na the end point be this. Bad examples

Rest in peace Amarachi

So ma you're a virgin I think,

Dem no dey see the girl with the guy before Abi, try dey reason ma .

For say nah the guy die nko?
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Coldie(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is not a case of ritual it’s simply a rape case where the girl died during it. Though there’s still a high chance it’s consensual
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Coldie(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
benalvino3:
She looks a lot older than 14. Based on that, I think the story might not be accurate.
It’s simply a case of rape with the girl dieing or it might be consensual sex.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Coldie(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Temi2468:

Some comments can just lack rationality that you would wonder how people think!

That rapist must be caught and prosecuted!
Let's stop using yahoo to pat their wicked acts. Nothing like yahoo plus. They are ritualists!
There was no ritualism here this is simply a rape case. Nigerians blame almost everything on rape without proof. That boy might not even be a yahoo boy, he might just be a village boy staying in the village that is still trying to understand how to use a phone, in imo if u wear jeans with dreads people brand u a yahoo boy especially if u have small money
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Coldie(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dfynboi:
She might be his babe if u check well, women and material things,i believe he lured her with a lot of goodies, not justifying rape thou
Seriously. I am from that area, I know that in Ehime mbano juju is very scarce, the place carry Christianity for head sotay some communities banned masquerades because they think it’s diabolical it’s not been long that some started welcoming it back after a long fight and it was proven that there was no connection. That boy is not a yahoo boy, he might be upcoming but I can bet on anything that the girl wasn’t killed for ritual, it’s just either sex gone wrong or rape gone wrong.

Burning his fathers house makes it more stup1d
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by pachigo001(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
That girl doesn't look 14 how are you guys sure this is rape who carried the girl to his house
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Shebbs: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell

Rest in peace Amarachi

This Girl Is Really Sick. I Hope You Don't Treat Your Father With Disrespect Just Because Of The So Much Bitterness And Pain You Have For Men.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by kernniejay(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell

Rest in peace Amarachi

Don't forget two things:
1. Problem started on earth the moment Eve (woman) listened to the serpent (devil) and ate the forbidden fruit and also gave the fruit to Adam (man) her husband who trusted his wife and ate the fruit too.
2. Sarah, Abraham's wife told her husband to sleep with her maid Hagar so that she could have a child, therefore Ishmael the father of Islam was begotten by that arrangement.
* Women orchestrated the whole chaos in the world by deceiving men and influencing them wrongly. That is why Bob Marley's song "No Woman No Cry" is ever green.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
The only reason I have pity for the girl is cos she is a minor..

Shey una been dey hail Yahoo boys.. why e dey pain una now..??
Useless society always celebrating rubbish and criminals
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by benalvino3: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Coldie:

It’s simply a case of rape with the girl dieing or it might be consensual sex.

It might not be any. I don't think the story here is accurate. These days they like to put yahoo boy in the front.

I really don't know and will not take this as it is. It could be a rape like you said or something else.

The age of the girl is definitely not accurate
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by benalvino3: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
themanderon:
Where did a 22yr old boy get money to build his house and how did the young girl end up with him knowing what he was into? a 14yr old at that. Ladies should please avoid wastes of skin with questionable wealth. I will save us from stories like this

22 years should be building house. Poverty is making you think you have to be 60 to build a house? Are you that lazy?
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Wwwq: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Coldie(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
benalvino3:

It might not be any. I don't think the story here is accurate. These days they like to put yahoo boy in the front.

I really don't know and will not take this as it is. It could be a rape like you said or something else.

The age of the girl is definitely not accurate
It’s accurate if u look at the original pic of the girl on fb she’s very small
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by themanderon: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
benalvino3:

22 years should be building house. Poverty is making you think you have to be 60 to build a house? Are you that lazy?

I know you must be a fraudster. A 22yr old boy whose parents ain't rich and has no known source of income has no business building a house gerrit?
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by benalvino3: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
themanderon:

I know you must be a fraudster. A 22yr old boy whose parents ain't rich and has no known source of income has no business building a house gerrit?

You make emphasis the age like anybody that age cannot make it in life. That's a poor way of thinking. if you know the guy base on all the info then yes, but in that case, anyone with no known source of income whether 22 or 100 should be questioned.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Paulianfa:

False age sir, even u. U are not using ur real age.

You must be from Imo state, defend your people.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Davidonkonsults: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
GreatVocalist:

So your father is a female?
Na impotent cretin.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Wakeup0oo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
GreatVocalist:

So your father is a female?
Comrade you sighted
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Temi2468: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Coldie:

There was no ritualism here this is simply a rape case. Nigerians blame almost everything on rape without proof. That boy might not even be a yahoo boy, he might just be a village boy staying in the village that is still trying to understand how to use a phone, in imo if u wear jeans with dreads people brand u a yahoo boy especially if u have small money

Noted.
Thank you.
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Paulianfa(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
quentin06:

You must be from Imo state, defend your people.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) / Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.