Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) (110673 Views)

Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Chaseviper20: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
The hustle is real. Gender equality things
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Looks staged.

I cannot even see a muscular guy
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kaiair:

Na becos dem never get better update

You mean better juju and Plus
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Not surprised! This gender spend most of their time discussing women jealously online, it's not surprising they are taking it offline openly .
Life of Nl Redpillers!

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
lecowas:

As in lots of people are either plainly dumb or too desperate to commit suicide.
How would they be asking for the number of wives of politicians. Isn't that a death warrant they're signing? cheesy

Desperate to commit Suicide...... Lol cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Emma4real333(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stewart883:

You're lieing. Such women don't really have that strength/time to go marathon if that's what u mean. I have six of them(rich women) in Abuja I service regularly, they work in FIRS,UBA, Min of Finance etc.

shocked shocked
Bro no vex you be mechanic?

18 Likes

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
It's sugar mummy..old mummy that will patronize them
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
It's nothing new, there's a brothel in my area where brostitutes operate, women come to pick them up......Some come for short time.

You won't know if you're new in the area cos they operate on a low.

9 Likes

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nothing I will not see in this Buhari hard economy

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
wellmax:
Had to be Ibo boys.

Anything for the money
is Way better than skull mining.

4 Likes

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

Useless urchins. They shouldn't go and get something tangible to do..
na Tinubu urchins oo

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Policewoman(f): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Maybe I'll go and pick one
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by tydi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Motherfuckasss that should be looking for a way to get their PVC so we vote these criminals out .

Vote Peter Obi . Vote progressive

2 Likes

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Trust me there are many sex-starved abuja politicians wife,most of them are just timid to go out there to look for dlck

i have one now i met on FB,she invited me to one Garki hotel,she paid all 2 weeks to stay with her, fvcking her,she don't allow me to go out cos she would order food

Right now my collar bone are now showing due to excessive cumming embarassed

Bro, those men were waiting for their fellow men. If politicians are involved, it’d be the men.

If your collar bones look like the one here, that woman will kick you out, try and eat well and cover up any bony prominence.
Let me generalise and say that the women want their men solid and fit.

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Policewoman:
Maybe I'll go and pick one

Supported…go get yourself one of those men and share that hiv and monkey pox.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by We4all: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Trust me there are many sex-starved abuja politicians wife,most of them are just timid to go out there to look for dlck

i have one now i met on FB,she invited me to one Garki hotel,she paid all 2 weeks to stay with her, fvcking her,she don't allow me to go out cos she would order food

You no get work?
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Spandau: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's FERNANDEZISBACK... wink

Bottom line, you were spotted.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
In 3 years time husband material go don finish..thk God i escaped...no wife material again since last 5 years...u wan marry make him marry wood or sex doll know this and know peace.this i have seen
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Stewart883(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Emma4real333:

shocked shocked
Bro no vex you be mechanic?

Lol, Nah far from it. I was just letting that dreamer to know that he is a very big liar
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by sencekompis: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
99.9 ibo men. Have seen them few times.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
May you not in tight situation.
Long time ago two of my school mates told us they do gigolo job during weekend. They link them to old women.

They were desperate to get some money to pay bills.
They stopped when time became good.

3 Likes

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Spandau:

Bottom line, you were spotted.
Yeah and you are a kid who still feeds from his momma's pot..now slide off kiddo.. wink
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by EnergyEnergy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

[
Really, shey u fit connect me to one, lemme chat u
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nothing , No Go See For This Blogging Business ooooo

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by UncleHenrich(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ogbeni everybody must not have a tangible thing doing like you....it's called LIFE cause of varieties and different perspective
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

Useless urchins. They shouldn't go and get something tangible to do..

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Spandau: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah and you are a kid who still feeds from his momma's pot..now slide off kiddo.. wink

So what? You were spotted! Wiggling your stinky rear without shame and still no food for you. At least I am eating. Now get the heck off my mention.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by reidkrugger(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Don't worry. If you like vote wrongly again come 2023. Then you'll be waiting for dogs. Nor be only girls. Give these ones 10k now, dem go vote all these old people enter again. Worse worse, give them 100k. And it's done. This is what this country has turned people to.

2 Likes

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Spandau:

So what? You were spotted! Wiggling your stinky rear without shame and still no food for you. At least I am eating. Now get the heck off my mention.
Go tell that lady who still feeds ya..slide off boy or keep crying on my mention.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by FettyWilliams(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Boss give me link abeg, all do nah do
CANDYDADDY:

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Electrochemistry(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
What the hell is happening within some skulls? Even Sodom and Gomorrah are learning from current civilization. Angel Raphael should blow the trumpet let everybody go and rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.