Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) (110798 Views)

Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
myami:
to whom much is given, much is expected. I know you will back your fellow females. You ve always been bias.

Explain the law of nature . That’s all I asked you to do. Not ramble

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Olam09(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by luluosas(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kidnappers in disguise. Foolish men
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by skales67(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
myami:
you Sabi suck toto

A vocation for me. cool
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by MrBroke(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Can you do it?

Y? Of course
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by skales67(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stewart883:

You're lieing. Such women don't really have that strength/time to go marathon if that's what u mean. I have six of them(rich women) in Abuja I service regularly, they work in FIRS,UBA, Min of Finance etc.

You are also telling a tinge of lie too because I have knácked about 4 of these wómen. Some of them are really not the sex type but would prefer massages and cunilungus (female head) while some of them are horses in bed but you as the guy is the one to drive them into that mood.

Abeg, the one you say works in FIRS, what's her name? My mind dey tell me something
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by myami: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
mrbass18:
Bros connect me na I dey find sef I dey pH
how many years of work experience?
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by GodPrince: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
This one na real hustle undecided
Country don hard na, e better make them turn to sex workers than for them to go dey do Yahoo. undecided
you must be stupid to type this
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by myami: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ebymyk:
Are you for real?please hook me up.. Omor, i dey game jare...
can you make a woman squirt? Madam is rich
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
skales67:

You are also telling a tinge of lie too because I have knácked about 4 of these wómen. Some of them are really not the sex type but would prefer massages and cunilungus (female head) while some of them are horses in bed but you as the guy is the one to drive them into that mood.

Abeg, the one you say works in FIRS, what's her name? My mind dey tell me something
e b like u dn tey 4 this game, Mr S 2 D K
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by myami: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL....be careful dude,a woman paying you to have sex with you when she can get it for free. Majority of them are looking for something and believe me it's not sex,I have friends in Abuja and their stories are something else. Just be careful
enemy of progress. I bind you
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by myami: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
ellizy:
See me oh. I come dey Lagos dey waste my time... Waiting dem get wey i knw get? Rod dey!
how many inches?
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by enahoro15(m): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Abeg link me up..I sabi do this thing well a..Link me abeg

Trust me there are many sex-starved abuja politicians wife,most of them are just timid to go out there to look for dlck

i have one now i met on FB,she invited me to one Garki hotel,she paid all 2 weeks to stay with her, fvcking her,she don't allow me to go out cos she would order food

Right now my collar bone are now showing due to excessive cumming embarassed
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
GodPrince:
you must be stupid to type this
wetin bad for wetin I write?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by enahoro15(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abeg link me up bro..I sabi things wells..abeg link me.
CANDYDADDY:

Trust me there are many sex-starved abuja politicians wife,most of them are just timid to go out there to look for dlck

i have one now i met on FB,she invited me to one Garki hotel,she paid all 2 weeks to stay with her, fvcking her,she don't allow me to go out cos she would order food

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
wetin bad for wetin I write?? undecided
Lol.. Nairaland just get one kind flavour wey I like this evening grin
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by enahoro15(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
If them go pay,bro I ready..09021691046
patoski39:
e b like u dn tey 4 this game, Mr S 2 D K
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. Nairaland just get one kind flavour wey I like this evening grin
na only you dey enjoy the flavour ooo. grin

I don chop insults today way go make me repent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by enahoro15(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
I get interest
MrBroke:

Y? Of course
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
na only you dey enjoy the flavour ooo. grin

I don chop insults today way go make me repent cheesy
Eyaa sorry... I dey see am. No mind them jor. They no reach. Na only mouth dem get online.. U know na cheesy
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

How much have you collected from her so far?
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zionzoom:
ask her if she get friends wey need that kind service abeg

Lol grin
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stewart883:

You're lieing. Such women don't really have that strength/time to go marathon if that's what u mean. I have six of them(rich women) in Abuja I service regularly, they work in FIRS,UBA, Min of Finance etc.

Pass me one or introduce one to me, Abeg. I'm based in Akure, Ondo state.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by victorazy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

LIE!!!
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Alfa Mails! cheesy

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Ogabalogun: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is perversion of divine order!!! Tufiakwa!!
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by muheeb01(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Things are happening o grin sha make sure you're using protection or better still get your potent stds or infections Flushers from me,also herpes,hiv and hepatitis are treatable...try my herbs
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

no be lie. I use to ve one that will drove over 300km to collect d!ck almost everyday.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Ybaby: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

grin grin grin grin Collar bone showing ke..... you are still complaining about this your forced labor.....

Proverbs 12:24
The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:

Eyaa sorry... I dey see am. No mind them jor. They no reach. Na only mouth dem get online.. U know na cheesy
yes, I know ooo. cheesy
If them see me now, them no go fit talk or do anything. grin

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
myami:
enemy of progress. I bind you
LoL ...just telling you what I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.