Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) (110794 Views)

Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Trust me there are many sex-starved abuja politicians wife,most of them are just timid to go out there to look for dlck

i have one now i met on FB,she invited me to one Garki hotel,she paid all 2 weeks to stay with her, fvcking her,she don't allow me to go out cos she would order food

Right now my collar bone are now showing due to excessive cumming embarassed
but she go feed you well and give you money you carry replace the lost blood and energy na.
na the woman be that?
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by webizone(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Naija guys are becoming useless. cheesy cheesy

Stand up straight, girl. U know u gat no ass. Still cute tho.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by myami: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
osazsky:
In 3 years time husband material go don finish..thk God i escaped...no wife material again since last 5 years...u wan marry make him marry wood or sex doll know this and know peace.this i have seen
na hookup girls full outside. I been wan turn one to girlfriend make she born for me she no gree
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
This one na real hustle undecided
Country don hard na, e better make them turn to sex workers than for them to go dey do Yahoo. undecided
go patronize them na.
support their ministry
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by myami: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Onyemaya:
these sugar mummies can empty their bank account if only you can satisfy them, ain't joking
you get connect?
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Newyorkitis(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hahahahahaahahaha

Since the females are going haywire all around us, the males have decided to do the same.

The other day I saw some guys with painted fingers, while I saw another with a nose ring here in Lagos.

It might be because the females have refused to soft pedal in their make up deception.

All genders are revolving.
Know this and know peace.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zionzoom:
ask her if she get friends wey need that kind service abeg
lmao grin
you dey mad oo lol cheesy
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by myami: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Konjiboii:
Abeg where dem dey stand for Lagos, this na my calling.
I just dey waste for this corperate world.
what's your dick size
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kaiair:

Na express u wan enter.....trust me it's not a nice experience
speaking from experience?
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by zubito(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
MrBroke:
I like this, Gender equality. grin better than yahoo or stealing

���
At least his isnt violating anyone's right like yahoo boys
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by myami: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
cococandy:
explain the law of nature
to whom much is given, much is expected. I know you will back your fellow females. You ve always been bias.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by dalass(f): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Trust me there are many sex-starved abuja politicians wife,most of them are just timid to go out there to look for dlck

i have one now i met on FB,she invited me to one Garki hotel,she paid all 2 weeks to stay with her, fvcking her,she don't allow me to go out cos she would order food

You need to demand excessive food for the excessive fvking and cumming ... Abi wetin you gain? grin

Or you use part of your allawee to chop better grin grin
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Well, i only know of Comradewhy
God bless you. you be real detective.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by ellizy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
See me oh. I come dey Lagos dey waste my time... Waiting dem get wey i knw get? Rod dey!
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
By the way how did you create this account? I thought you can only use alphabet tho? grin
stop pretending. are you not the owner of that Alcapone001 account? isn't the last 3 digits numerical?
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by fecoleef123(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Nothing is more tangible than getting bleeped in the "ASS" tongue
gay spoted,
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by orlaglobal234: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pls can someone connect me with this lucrative work?
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vickho:
stop pretending.
are you not the owner of that Alcapone001 account?
isn't the last 3 digits numerical?
I was talking about all numeric.. grin
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Anndrew(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stewart883:

You're lieing. Such women don't really have that strength/time to go marathon if that's what u mean. I have six of them(rich women) in Abuja I service regularly, they work in FIRS,UBA, Min of Finance etc.
connect me man
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Bbbw: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
pachigo001:
bro give me update na tell her in case her friend need a man I'm available grin
LoL....be careful dude,a woman paying you to have sex with you when she can get it for free. Majority of them are looking for something and believe me it's not sex,I have friends in Abuja and their stories are something else. Just be careful

1 Like

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Amumaigwe:

It is like you know that business well. Yell us more pls
like.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Emaprince:
They are waiting for female customers. Are you just lieing or you actually do not know it happens. Shey women no like sex? Or because una like to pretend.

Even in lekki. At ikota shopping complex.. I have heard of dudes that even share business card for sexual services. Their target are mostly married women in their 50s...cos the young ones will still be getting attention and advances from other men..so if they want to cheat, it will be easier. Bit for an older women..no more advances..so if she is rich, she can get it with her money.
Come back with better proof than "them say." This is my problem with Nairalanders; una no know anything yet na una drag pass.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Konjiboii: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
myami:
what's your dick size

Solid 8 ,no be by the size of the cutlass but how sharp.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Softmirror:

If you can believe that some men can be brave enough to patronize their fellow men openly in public for sexual gratification. Then, it won't be reasonable not to believe that some women can do the same.
Yet there are no stories of female-only hunting parties who kill lions using spears. Your next reply will be "that's a different situation." Na una way for this forum. I didn't type "some men," I meant "many men."
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Agugbadin: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why must Igbos be involved in all types of crime.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Ebymyk(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Are you for real?please hook me up.. Omor, i dey game jare...
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by mrbass18: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bros connect me na I dey find sef I dey pH
CANDYDADDY:

Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Softmirror: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
Yet there are no stories of female-only hunting parties who kill lions using spears. Your next reply will be "that's a different situation." Na una way for this forum. I didn't type "some men," I meant "many men."

Hmmmm ... meaning the probability of you married to a gay or getting married to one is many folds. grin how do you know about these many men. Share your experience.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Softmirror:

Hmmmm ... meaning the probability of you married to a gay or getting married to one is many folds.
Welcome to Africa.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Softmirror: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
Welcome to Africa.
Share your experience.
Re: Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Softmirror:

Share your experience.
Your relevant comments have finished. Find some other thread to contribute to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.