Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (755 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by citywal(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
What business can you do with N4.5m in Nigeria...(life time business plz)
Re: Advice Needed by DipWire: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Come and partner. I'm setting up an enterprise. A physical enterprise. If you invest just1.5 M it will do
Re: Advice Needed by Samuelnze(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
DipWire:
Come and partner. I'm setting up an enterprise. A physical enterprise. If you invest just1.5 M it will do
Novice scammer,this don cast
Re: Advice Needed by DipWire: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Samuelnze:
Novice scammer,this don cast

And how can you back your smear words up with prove? When you people see other people's up rising, you suddenly initiate your pull him down antics.

Tank God I'm not broke.
I rake in atleast 1-1.6M monthly. I no broke

Shame on you
Re: Advice Needed by Samuelnze(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
DipWire:

And how can you back your smear words up with prove? When you people see other people's up rising, you suddenly initiate your pull him down antics.

Tank God I'm not broke.

Shame on you
Hey,hey hold it there okay,someone is asking for a business he can do with a certain amount,you couldn't even suggest one,you jumped into requesting for money..you don't even know if that's his life savings and you are looking for a way to milk him dry...scammer that's who you are...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Haakeem(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
DipWire:

Tank God I'm not broke.

Shame on you
stop to they feed men zobo!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Haakeem(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Samuelnze:
Hey,hey hold it there okay,someone is asking for a business he can do with a certain amount,you couldn't even suggest one,you jumped into requesting for money..you don't even know if that's his life savings and you are looking for a way to milk him dry...scammer that's who you are...
he was like "1.5m that would do" haba.. inside person money?.
Re: Advice Needed by fikayormi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bet9ja two odd
Re: Advice Needed by DipWire: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Samuelnze:

That's why the younger generation never learns and remains in poverty. There's something called " beginning ," which implies in business that after initial attention is achieved, discussions can continue

Go check my threads and see the amount I'm paying my workers monthly again

Full
Re: Advice Needed by DipWire: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haakeem:
stop to they feed men zobo!

Sorry. Retain your poverty. What's my own ? Since earning 1m monthly is a big thing for you, I can clearly see you will never amount to anything in life
Re: Advice Needed by Samuelnze(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haakeem:
he was like "1.5m that would do" haba.. inside person money?.
That's how some nigerians think,can someone in his right senses just give you such huge amount of money without you giving him a business proposal?? Times are hard and he wants to scam someone of his hard earned money.. Spits.....
Re: Advice Needed by Haakeem(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
DipWire:

Sorry. Retain your poverty. What's my own ? Since earning 1m monthly is a big thing for you, I can clearly see you will never amount to anything in life
You are a fo.ol.

Say that to your poverty stricken parent..

Its obvious that you are an illiterate.

You mates are hustling legitly but you choose to go the other way round, i'm sure you already used your momma for ritual when clients where ignoring you because of your awful English.

Penniless ritualist.
Re: Advice Needed by DipWire: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haakeem:
You are a fo.ol.

Say that to your poverty stricken parent..

Its obvious that you are an illiterate.

You mates are hustling legitly but you choose to go the other way round, i'm sure you already used your momma for ritual when clients where ignoring you because of your awful English.

Poor ritualist.

If you know my main and the folks I've mentored on the forum, you'll be worshipping.
I won't stoop to your level.

Stick with your poor view of life and deadbeat mentality. Your road far
Re: Advice Needed by Haakeem(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
DipWire:

If you know my main and the folks I've mentored on the forum, you'll be worshipping.
I won't stoop to your level.

Stick with your poor view of life and deadbeat mentality. Your road far
continue boasting sapheaded gouger.

Your days are numbered.
Re: Advice Needed by Haakeem(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Samuelnze:
That's how some nigerians think,can someone in his right senses just give you such huge amount of money without you giving him a business proposal?? Times are hard and he wants to scam someone of his hard earned money.. Spits.....
Don'nt mind the vernacular swindler.
Re: Advice Needed by Stallionhorse: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
The funny part of all this someone 4.5m doesn't know he should seek the services of a business developer.. Open your eyes nobody with 4.5m in his account can ever come to NL for advice..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Chris2863(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
The people who have commented so far ended not dropping anything meaningful. Just banters grin grin.

If you are in a city like Lagos or Abuja, get a nice ride for Uber. You won’t regret it

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nazgul: 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dear op leave Uber for now, reason being that Uber is getting over crowded by the day. Unemployment is pushing more and more people into it. Very soon there would be more driver's than passengers.

With that 4.5m I'll advice you to open a restaurant, make it very clean, big and modern. Employ neat girls would would put on the customized polo (bearing the name of the restaurant) to serve customers.

You can even liaise with companies on the island and use dispatch riders to be bringing them breakfast.

Grow it into outdoor services as well, like weddings, buffet, parties...etc.

Finally, make your food quite affordable, and I can assure you that the place would always be filled up, cos no matter how hard things are, people must eat.

If you're not a fan of cooking, you can look towards dry-cleaning. 4.5m would get you a standard shop with generator, washing machine and other necessary materials.

Advertise your business on social media, print fliers, go to your bank with them and liaise with the manager to give it to customers when they come for banking services, you can also share it in your church as well, and even target churches with large members and share to them after service.

Very soon we'll gather here to read your success story

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by citywal(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Thanks for the advice, I'm going with the restaurant one, it's been on my mind tho but I just wanted to hear some other ideas, the Uber is a no go area for me I already have a car doing that.
Re: Advice Needed by citywal(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2022
All I need to do now is to make sure I make it a lounge cos Nigerians we can drink. Make the lounge cozy and standard...and very affordable.
Re: Advice Needed by Nazgul: 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
citywal:
All I need to do now is to make sure I make it a lounge cos Nigerians we can drink. Make the lounge cozy and standard...and very affordable.
Not necessarily a lounge, more like a standard bar/restaurant. A lounge would be more expensive to start-up and I don't see that your capital of 4.5m being enough.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend / How to approach a lady / Secretive Relationship: 5 (signs You Are In A Secret Relationship).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.