Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour (5159 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by sofiscatedmoron: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ode ni bobo yi sha
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by 007koolstar(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
I swear sense no go kill you

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Contekbbc: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
VeryWickedGoat:
This girl in my compound is always forming tussh as if no man is fucking her. She will take Uber from the house and be staring at me like I'm a beggar where I usually buy my Odogwu bitters.

This girl thinks she is above me sha. Everyday dropping down from car or bike wearing skimpy clothes.

One day, I called her woos woos wobi she just eyed me, hissed and slammed her door. I no talk. Someone I'm trying to help o imagine.

Ordinary to come charge her phone at my crib so that I can tap current, she no fit come. Even to borrow indomie or matches, she never show. I don't know what she's feeling like.

Today I go meet my aboki fx guy to change my last card to dollar plus eyelash and makeup to attract her and strategically kept it near my door. This combination issa goal because she and fake eyelash na 5 & 6. Once she touches it, the basket go trap her. grin

Wish me well people. Today na today......
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by remsonik(f): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Your babe na rat abi, she go chop your dollar well, eat your eyelash and your basket trap well. From the basket she go escape and even pour small sniper for your drink
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by Streetmovement(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I no need talk anything your moniker sef na wounding material grin

The bush meat shall be caught by the trap eventually grin
Re: New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour by kmaster007: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Mumu man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.