Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor (3548 Views)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by Truvelisback(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
ireneidiva:

Lol. A simple Google search would have helped you but then.... Ignorance is bliss so enjoy yours.
It's all rice.
Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by brain54(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
The woman should equally buy Range Rover for the man because he too did not leave her when she was broke
Correction… when he became rich!
Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by Cousin9999: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
The woman should equally buy Range Rover for the man because he too did not leave her when she was broke

lol
Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by plutonicVodka(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Una diz post is kinda very some how lan is em Lange Lover he bought or Jeep or is it the two both of them grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by Chidi2022: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
ExArmyMan:
your konji level is high.
she's married so leave her alone.
I'll rather link you to my useless never do well mother that's ready to give you hot sex.
locate this moniker ExArmyMan or GeorgeThePeot, go straight to the point, i will ask my mother how much she charges, so you can hook up with her and relieve yourself of being sex starved
Nice one. Hanover , ExArmyMan is reffering to you..
Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
the sad part is that, she might be player

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nicepoker:
Range Rover Jeep? grin
The grammar be like say pesin slap me embarassed grin grin
Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
the sad part is that, she might be player
Negative people oya do am if e easy undecided my ex bought me a car even tho she knew I'm a player grin
Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by Ekpekus(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
okaroangel:
Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/man-buys-range-rover-jeep-for-his-wife-she-never-left-him-while-he-was-poor-video/
Did the man leave the woman while she was poor? What did the woman buy for him? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by Ekpekus(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
Exactly Comrade grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor by Paulianfa(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hannover:
Nonsense!! What's so special about your wife staying with you when the going get tough Nigerian men are so stupid!!! Isn't marriage for better for worse Why do Nigerian men feel women are doing them a favor staying with them.

Mehn it's not easy for woman to stick to one broke man this days oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Dating Someone And Going Out With Someone? / Hottest Nigerian Accents / I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.