Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,316 members, 7,850,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Does My Breast Hurt When I Press It? See Reasons. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Breast Hurt When I Press It? See Reasons. (442 Views)

My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Breast Hurt When I Press It? See Reasons. by Jeoani27: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Why Does My Breast Hurt When I Press It? See Reasons.

Most women experience some form of breast pain at one time or another. Breast pain is typically easy to treat, but on rarer occasions it can be a sign of something more serious.

Feeling pain when pressing on your breast can be alarming. You may wonder about the cause, and your mind might go to several worst case scenarios.

The good news is that most breast pain is caused by normal shifts in your hormones or by simple-to-treat conditions. Breast pain typically isn’t a symptom of breast cancerTrusted Source. That said, it’s still important to figure out why your breasts hurt when you apply pressure. It isn’t a symptom you should ignore.

Health Tips has gather vital info for you all , In this article, we go over some of the most common causes of breast pain (also known as mastodynia and mastalgia), why it happens, and when you should see a doctor. Read more...

Use can use the link below to know the reasons

https://www.braghq.com/d/42-why-does-my-breast-hurt-when-i-press-it-see-reasons

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Unborn Babies Do While Still In Their Mothers Womb / Has Any Guy Here Used This Before? / Pastor Caught Sleeping With His Best Friend’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.