Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) (7180 Views)

See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This / A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Youngpo413: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
etie didie?
Mbok yak e reason ke private na?
Nkere George, working at UCTH but presently Ami ndu ke Lagos.
Mail isn't active.
Mbok yak idoko iko ke WhatsApp please....
You can drop your contact via efik dialect.
Sosongho
ndisime owo afo are the reason why all these akpara-ino dey feel fly...na those fallen 'eba' dey deceive you abi? There is nothing special about those akpara ino and their toto,try and get sense abeg...what if a man is behind that account....amekid eba and your brain don touch.
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by jonahhh: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
1stly....Do you have PVC?
IF Yes upload it with your Face and Name only revealed....not interested in ur address.
2ndly, who will you be VOTING.... come 2023?
Reply me within 24hrs...& get something!

MTCHEW !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Chidi2022: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
But I don't look for trouble, you know that. I don't send PMs to vaginarians seeking for pussy, I mind my business, don't follow no one and don't allow anyone to follow me yet some people won't let me have peace.
Lol........no vex... no mind her ..
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by GeorgeThePoet(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Youngpo413:
ndisime owo afo are the reason why all these akpara-ino dey feel fly...na those fallen 'eba' dey deceive you abi? There is nothing special about those akpara ino and their toto,try and get sense abeg...what if a man is behind that account....amekid eba and your brain don touch.
grin grin grin
Akwa Ibom man calm down na my efik sister I just relate with cheesy
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Not everyone cares about your money Sir..
I really don't need your apology, you can keep it and if you insist I appoint out where you erred, I'll gladly do so but stop talking as if everything is about money, because it isn't. Good day!
U call the highlighted insult?
Shaking my Head now!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I just only stated your actions.
I only needed her PVC..to enable her qualify.
Rather, u were highly interested in the amount I'll be dropping. In Fact, you interjected me twice.
I now had to ask if you were her co-patient?
I was waiting patiently to see the DISTASTEFUL words and Insults I hurled at you..
This is why no one believes you Ladies again.
U Ladies always want to garner sympathy!
The WAY u Lamented on the page would make anyone believe you were truly insulted.
I'm shocked at your disposition!

Truly, everything is not money, however I put it up to appease you, bcoz you displayed so much interest in it earlier on. So, don't blame me.
I'll stop here b4 you said I hurled insults @ u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Konjiboii: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Yes I am

I hear say Efik girls like and sabi fvck well, na true?
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U call the highlighted insult?
Shaking my Head now!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I just only stated your actions.
I only needed her PVC..to enable her qualify.
Rather, u were highly interested in the amount I'll be dropping. In Fact, you interjected me twice.
I now had to ask if you were her co-patient?
I was waiting patiently to see the DISTASTEFUL words and Insults I hurled at you..
This is why no one believes you Ladies again.
U Ladies always want to garner sympathy!
The WAY u Lamented on the page would make anyone believe you were truly insulted.
I'm shocked at your disposition!

Truly, everything is not money, however I put it up to appease you, bcoz you displayed so much interest in it earlier on. So, don't blame me.
I'll stop here b4 you said I hurled insults @ u.

Enough!!!
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Youngpo413:

Funny how you don't know someone and yet you are already tagging them Prostitute?

Talking about how they have dry pussies and fallen breast? You really need to get your brain checked .
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Konjiboii:

I hear say Efik girls like and sabi fvck well, na true?

Don't ask me dumb questions.
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by obinna58(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Op is a confirmed scammer

1 Like

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by thrillionaire(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

WeLL Said now.
I don't think I denigrated you in any way..
I only drew some inferences becoz you were interjecting as well as interceding for her.
To any smart person, it would appear both of you colluded in coming up with such.
I will be ready to Apologize & issue a financial compensation for your worries if you can clearly show me where I used derogatory words to address you.. I choose my words carefully!
I give you 72hrs to come up with such & claim ur prize. Guess you are Happy now?
This guy dey gimme joy grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Rosaline5000: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2022
This thread is sad, Nigeria have gone to the place where everyone is a scammer, I mean I know there are many scammers out there but you can't say 100% of people that asked for help here is a scammer.
There is always the genuine ones who really desperately needs help but many here dont even have the means to help or dont even have intentions of helping but will call the OP a scammer.
Like what else do you need from her, if she posted without any pictures, you will call her a scammer, she posted with pics, you are still calling her a scammer, she even posted the hospital she is at in case anyone in Jos want to do a confirmation but still you guys are still calling her a scammer.
She is even willing to do a video call to prove she is the one, I feel many people are willing to help but get discouraged by many people here just throwing out the one scammer around.
Please live and let others live, if you can't help someone, dont discourage others from helping, let's be our brothers keeper

1 Like

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Rosaline5000: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2022
obinna58:
Op is a confirmed scammer

Have you done a video call to her, what just give you the right to say she is a scammer.
Must you even post

1 Like

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by MrEazi223: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
IF Yes upload it with your Face and Name only revealed....not interested in ur address.

Can I reply you with the same too cause I need help but I don’t want to create thread for it?
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Rosaline5000:
This thread is sad, Nigeria have gone to the place where everyone is a scammer, I mean I know there are many scammers out there but you can't say 100% of people that asked for help here is a scammer.
There is always the genuine ones who really desperately needs help but many here dont even have the means to help or dont even have intentions of helping but will call the OP a scammer.
Like what else do you need from her, if she posted without any pictures, you will call her a scammer, she posted with pics, you are still calling her a scammer, she even posted the hospital she is at in case anyone in Jos want to do a confirmation but still you guys are still calling her a scammer.
She is even willing to do a video call to prove she is the one, I feel many people are willing to help but get discouraged by many people here just throwing out the one scammer around.
Please live and let others live, if you can't help someone, dont discourage others from helping, let's be our brothers keeper
..... And your mind didn't tell you that a guy can still give a lady the phone to do video call to smoothen his dubious act?

It has happened to me here but thank God I didn't fall for it because I put a call through to that same number after two days and a guy picked up.

So don't fall for it.
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2022
immortalityk:

It is because I get angry when people who will offer nothing ask too much questions
I Deliberately did it to anger u

You didn't anger me.
It is just a normal everyday toxicity common among people who has resorted to anger, depression and ardent melancholy on the society simply because their entitlement mentation is disappointed by the inability and carelessness of the society to ease their sorrowful state.

Once in a while,one would come across those category of people...like I just did.
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by obinna58(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Have you done a video call to her, what just give you the right to say she is a scammer.
Must you even post
This is one of the scammer's moniker
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by obinna58(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Rosaline5000:
You'll end in shame
Mumu scammer

1 Like

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by obinna58(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Don't listen to this
People get help on regular basis but genuine ones who you can't drag proofs with.
They're eager to prove themselves
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by immortalityk: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bluezy13:

You didn't anger me.
It is just a normal everyday toxicity common among people who has resorted to anger, depression and ardent melancholy on the society simply because their entitlement mentation is disappointed by the inability and carelessness of the society to ease their sorrowful state.

Once in a while,one would come across those category of people...like I just did.
Oga I no need English
All I'm saying is that if u know u cant help
Dont ask stupid questions
E.O.D
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Meteng: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
you be efik too?
Nope. Ibibio
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by GeorgeThePoet(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Meteng:
Nope. Ibibio
ikpa adodie?
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
immortalityk:

Oga I no need English
All I'm saying is that if u know u cant help
Dont ask stupid questions
E.O.D

You mentioned the wrong person.
Get some sense and check again.
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
quote me with your number for video verification i want to help
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by immortalityk: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bluezy13:

You mentioned the wrong person.
Get some sense and check again.
Broke asses asking dumb questions when someone is in a life threatening situation
I pray everything goes well for me,I will personally mention u when I give the people in need here assistance
Not forming helper helper when u no get shitt
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by immortalityk: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Meteng: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
ikpa adodie?
Da, mmo mbaba around. Mkpo abadieh?
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by GeorgeThePoet(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Meteng:
Da, mmo mbaba around. Mkpo abadieh?
idioko. I don control the banny.
afo aba ke mmo?
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Rosaline5000: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
obinna58:

Don't listen to this
People get help on regular basis but genuine ones who you can't drag proofs with.
They're eager to prove themselves

Lol why are you mentioning up and down, and as I assumed you will say I am the OP so predictable.
Anyone that call out a bullshit is called the OP because I should follow everyone to believe that everyone is a scammer and no geniue people in nairaland seeking help because we are all rich and everybody around us is rich and so because of this anybody asking for help is just trying to scam not that she needs help, she is just trying to fool people.
Like I said Live and let others Live.

We see people daily that needs help, so why is it unbelievable that someone here can post she needs help and even provided location, pictures and even ready for a video call.
You dont have to believe but dont call her a scammer with literal no proof
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
immortalityk:

Broke asses asking dumb questions when someone is in a life threatening situation
I pray everything goes well for me,I will personally mention u when I give the people in need here assistance
Not forming helper helper when u no get shitt

Okay.
But get some sense.
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
wicked specie. Help if you wan help. The lady is doing all she can to get help. You are talking about election as if, if she's able she won't vote. Save her life with your token now so that she can vote next year n many more years
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by immortalityk: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bluezy13:

Okay.
But get some sense.
U too,go find sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / I'm Older Than He is , But He Is Hell Bent On Marrying Me! / I Need A Wife Abeg O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.