Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) (7173 Views)

See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This / A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Meteng: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
idioko. I don control the banny.
afo aba ke mmo?
correct@ bolded . I dey Uyo
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
wicked specie. Help if you wan help. The lady is doing all she can to get help. You are talking about election as if, if she's able she won't vote. Save her life with your token now so that she can vote next year n many more years
Ur First statement sent shock waves down my spine. I had to look up the moniker about 3 times to be sure such came from you. Never knew you have this hidden dark side. ThankGod I didn't reply your invitation. You would have known me by now. Hence, I would have regretted knowing u.
I don't blame people who don't respond to Nairalanders' mails.

No one has ever addressed me like that on any forum, not even Nairaland. Ur remark will ever remain indelible, "sweetplum".
It's my money. I owe no one & not even u.
I choose how I want to dispense it.
By the way, how are u so sure we aren't dealing with a scammer?
Thanks sweetplum.
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Ur First statement sent shock waves down my spine. I had to look up the moniker about 3 times to be sure such came from you. Never knew you have this hidden dark side. ThankGod I didn't reply your invitation. You would have known me by now. Hence, I would have regretted knowing u.
I don't blame people who don't respond to Nairalanders' mails.

No one has ever addressed me like that on any forum, not even Nairaland. Ur remark will ever remain indelible, "sweetplum".
It's my money. I owe no one & not even u.
I choose how I want to dispense it.
By the way, how are u so sure we aren't dealing with a scammer?
Thanks sweetplum.
Just help. You want to verify her if she's real?
In this social media age? Go to Jos naa!
There's something we call giveaway. If you are affluent, you do it. She has tried to come out publicly to ask for help.
With your mentality, you wont be of good use to anyone. And I hope people treat you the same too. As they sight you, they say, he's negative. He has it all so no need of assisting him.
Will that be ok by you?
I m not mean. I m just blunt today.
I also read different posts of yours on that thread as you are struggling to justify your meaningless heartless post. What's wrong with your bro?
Meanwhile, when did I send you invitation?
No incur my anger this weekend.
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by sonofelizabeth(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's really disheartening to hear this.
Who did you expect to vote in the right people?
Possibly, you are waiting for those abroad to come down and do the needful for u.

U were so quick & never hesitated at putting up ur Facebook Details as well as ur pictures but u couldn't put up an ORDINARY PVC which would never reveal ur Identity as much as Facebook would have done. Ain't u surprised at that?
U are so proud to state it clearly.
I don't have PVC

U reside in a Highly volatile area of the country yet you are unperturbed about who ensures you leave that hospital through Free medical care and improvement in quality of life..

Why do you think MOST of us left Nigeria?
IF Nigeria were to be ranked 10th in the world in terms of human development index and quality of life, do you think we would have left?

I'm honestly disappointed in you!
I have had to vote the last time I visited Nigeria but see you in a hospital that looks like a poultry unperturbed about who governs you or emerges as your next president. cry cry cry cry cry cry
It seems u want to remain an ONLINE beggar 4life, that's if you are truly real.
In the country I reside, Emergency treatments attract no single financial implication until they are done with your treatment.
In Fact, Insurance does a lot for you.
So many are cleared for FREE irrespective of your immigration status. Every delivery of a pregnant woman within 72hrs remains Free irrespective of the mode of delivery. This happens in the best of the hospitals across same country.

Finally, I just want to believe you are not the actual person in that context!

Best post I have read all year. This is why politicians keep on winning. They make sure they keep the mind and physical bodies of the governed ignorant and impoverished. Imagine having the power of liberating oneself from poverty and yet choose the option of bread crumbs instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bike Men Are Using Nigeria Women In Lagos As They Want / (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) / Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.