Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. (32707 Views)

Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? / FACT CHECK: Did PDP Lie About The Freeze Of Peter Obi's Bank Accounts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by gasparpisciotta: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku + Okowa= Atikowa 2023

Meaning: we have brought it!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Tgblinkz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
I just wonder how people think, and where all of them when the party structure was collapsing when all members where busy jumping from one party to another like a jumping chicken.

Wike deserves better than this Betrayal from them

2 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Hardebaryor(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
hmm
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by phemmyfour: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Built2last:
I ask above question because Wike can make noise, has money to throw around but election of 2023 will need a galvaniser.

If Wike had been picked Edo state, Cross river and Delta would have worked against PDP to punish Wike for all the insult on the governors.

Wike has not also been forgiven by Northern Muslims for demolishing a mosque in Portharcourt town.

What do you think.

Did they dodge a bullet?
Seconded, Agbero does not deserve to be on the helms of affairs of this country

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Edithnk: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
YES. I would've loved Wike to be the VP so as to speak out when Atiku tries going astray. Okowa wouldn't have the balls.

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by akanbiaa(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Built2last:
I ask above question because Wike can make noise, has money to throw around but election of 2023 will need a galvaniser.

If Wike had been picked Edo state, Cross river and Delta would have worked against PDP to punish Wike for all the insult on the governors.

Wike has not also been forgiven by Northern Muslims for demolishing a mosque in Portharcourt town.

What do you think.

Did they dodge a bullet?
Wike's number 1 enemy is IPOB, ESN etc.
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by ogatboy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
RightChannel:
PDP Did the best and I am very sure that PDP is coming back

Lol. Not in 2023 though. The election is between Peter Obi (not Labour Party) and APC.

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Kingozymandias(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dshocker:
Truth is that the South East hates Wike, especially for what he did at Oibigbo, and yet to say that Okowa doesn't sell down East, talk more of other parts of Nigeria.... I can confidently say that the PDP has failed woefully.

Sorry are you in any medication? What does your response have to do with the question? Next time if you don't understand English properly ask people to to politely translate to pidgin for you so you can understand before typing gibberish
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by casualobserver: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Don't even go there. Pdp have lost their hold on the southeast the way it is right now.
The same Ibos shouting Biafra, Kanu are the same ones shouting Obidient now…have you noticed the Biafra, Kanu, IPOB threads are now almost non existent. I am sure if you check the post history of the Peter Obi supporters, you will find they were the ones advocating Biafra and supporting IPOB a few years ago. Ibos move aimlessly without direction according to the prevailing wind and. By election time it will dawn on many Ibos that Obi has no chance and a vote for Obi is a wasted vote or an indirect vote for APC.

Either way when the history of 2023 elections are written after the post Morten, people will realize that Peter Obi not only jeopardized his political chances of becoming a VP but that of the SE of becoming president in 2027. Because the presence of Peter Obi in the race can and will only serve to nullify any PDP threat to the APC and it is too late to salvage.

Either APC wins or Atiku wins, if Atiku wins the next opportunity for a pure SE presidency is 2043, after Okowa completes 2 terms and the north another 2 terms. All thanks to peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Ejehkob: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wike is not loyal, and a good husband needs a loyal wife not the one that will panel beat you or even stab you to death sad

Atiku Just made a right choice for himself and the interest of the people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by yusufu16: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Built2last:

What do you think.

Did they dodge a bullet?

I agree with you 100%. PDP would have loss Edo automatically.

Okowa is the best man for the job
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by ogatboy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tgblinkz:
I just wonder how people think, and where all of them when the party structure was collapsing when all members where busy jumping from one party to another like a jumping chicken.

Wike deserves better than this Betrayal from them

A bigger reason PDP would loose votes in Rivers state, the biggest voting block of the south. Atiku's ambition is dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Mariangeles(f): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Vixlot:
They won the battle but will loose the war

God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Chineke e kwela ihe ojoo! undecided

Translation: Olorun o ni je!

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Akharmony: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
wike need help...He only has this self entitlement mentality.. He has a lot of enemies around him and the office he is hold doesn't givr him the chancento see that. . when he leaves office he will see alot.

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Lawalatm: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
It wasn't about Wike....but understanding what it takes to get support from SS is needed intrinsically especially now the SE isn't a guarantee

Delta and Akwa Ibom should have been a NO NO for Atiku undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I feel really sorry for him.....those who don't understand how politics works will say it doesn't matter....but this VP has devalued his quest
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Latakia(f): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Congratulations to Jagaban in advance. PDP and Atikuchukwu just made it easier for omo Habitat with Okowa abi wetin be him name come 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by emmykk(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Built2last:

What do you think.

Did they dodge a bullet?

This your post is too watery Delta ,Edo and Akwa Ibom and not Cross River would have voted to punish Wike.They are core PDP state.

The mosques that wike demolished is in Trans-Amadi industrial areas and their Activities on Friday makes the place become nuisance and is not even a mosques a praying ground.

Wike is not a second class citizen and too vibrant for a VP.
Plus while Udom Emmanuel score 31 from his 31 local govt and Wike was bend to trounced Atiku if not Tambuwal,Okowa Delta delegates voted Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by RightChannel: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. Not in 2023 though. The election is between Peter Obi (not Labour Party) and APC.

Let's wait and see, I prefer Peter Obi but his party is the major consign
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by megamank(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
No they just shot them selves on the foot by handing over rivers state to peter Obi... A lot of rivers electorate will become sentimentally Obidient...

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by mrkings84(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wike is more popular than Okowa, for me I think both Wike and Okowa are good for a VP slot, nice that Okowa is picked.
But u see, I and my household and friends are rooting for Peter Obi come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Lighthome: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
This joint ticket will not be a successfully one. The person of Donald Duke as recommended by Wike would have been better. Wike and Okowa are not in good terms, neither is with Ibori. Also, the current Deputy Senate President Omo-Aggege is now a big force in Delta Sate. Okowa cannot galvanize much vote from South-South for Atiku.
Jagaban might just win this election very easily. However, I pray Obi take advantage of PDP weak joint ticket. However, Tinubu looks to be ahead.
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by tnerro1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
If they win, okowa will be another Osibanjo, the cabal will be sending him on errands when important things want to be discussed

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Kingozymandias(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Atiku is clearly looking for a docile VP and that's sending wrong signal to people like me ..The North doesn't want anyone who can speak up for Christians or south when the Fulaniszation agenda continues

Shut up

If someone like Waziri approached Okonjo Iwuela what do you mean? Waziri wanted Obi to return and join him too are these ones docile?

Learn to keep silent if you can't analyze a topic like an adult
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by JoeNL22(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
This doesn't make sense at all!

Atiku did the same rubbish in 2019. When he picked peter obi against the wishes of the majority(South-East Governors/committee) While the majority was stating peter obi was not too familiar or engaged with the party(PDP) politics at that time. And due-to-that fact, he could not win the south east with a land slide in 2019. There-by giving buhari the big win. Even after he(buhari) losing the south east altogether. Now he is committing or has committed the same foolishness again in 2023. It doesn't make sense at all.

Then why set up a panel or committee when you will not follow or look at the results the committee has set-up for you?. It makes absolutely no sense at all.

Atiku has gone against common sense once again!

May God not help Him.inj.amen

And I wish him bad luck and failure in his forthcoming pursuit to the Highest National office of the federation.

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by ogatboy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
emmykk:

This your post is too watery Delta ,Edo and Akwa Ibom and not Cross River would have voted to punish Wike.They are core PDP state.

The mosques that wike demolished is in Trans-Amadi industrial areas and their Activities on Friday makes the place become nuisance and is not even a mosques a praying ground.

Wike is not a second class citizen and too vibrant for a VP.
Plus while Udom Emmanuel score 31 from his 31 local govt and Wike was bend to trounced Atiku if not Tambuwal,Okowa Delta delegates voted Atiku

Delta, Edo, Akwa Ibom and Cross River would vote the same way irrespective of Wike. Rivers will feel Wike was betrayed and then the vote there is gone(mind you, Rivers is the biggest voting block of the South)

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
I'm yet to understand the game PDP,APC and LP are playing..
But I see LP Dislodging PDP from South east and south south.
Any politician not on LP mandate will not win in this region..
I will confirm this as soon as Abaribe and Ekweremadu ,Wike and Ihedioha etc dumps PDP for LP.

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by ufotunang: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yes they Dodge a bullet... majority of nigerians hate Wike because of his bad character... even quarrels with his fellow party members, fellow governors and government officials

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Thisis2raw(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dshocker:
Truth is that the South East hates Wike, especially for what he did at Obigbo, and yet to say that Okowa doesn't sell down East, talk more of other parts of Nigeria.... I can confidently say that the PDP has failed woefully.
there's no place in rivers state as obigbo, what we have here is oyibo.

WHAT he did there save rivers state from you people senseless ipods pigs

2 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Mariangeles(f): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
tnerro1:
If they win, okowa will be another Osibanjo, the cabal will be sending him on errands when important things want to be discussed

That's right.

Wike is a threat to any evil agenda.
That's why they prefer a doormat.

2 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by emmykk(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
GoldenJAT:
No sane fellow will pick a Wike as his vice/deputy. He is power drunken, and may likely beat his principal one day.
Atiku knows better! If not that Obasanjo knew his Onion, Atiku may likely have ousted him from office.
A certain Wike will do same thing. And that Atiku knows.
Wike to me isn't intelligent, lacks public decorum, picks fight here and there, unguided in his utterances, etc.
We should also realize that, Incase of any unforeseen circumstances!! The vice president can eventually become the president.
WILL YOU LOVE A WIKE AS A PRESIDENT?? Therein lies your answer.

You people keep making wrong assumption.

Atiku had the chance to stop Obasanjo 2nd term but he pleaded with is his footy soldiers to back down and let obj continue because he was enjoying his VPship.

Had he done that he would have been president since but as soon as Obasanjo won he started attacking Atiku here and there.

Atiku was not a threat to obj obj victimized him unlike Wike that vow that he is not a second class citizen and very bold saying the truth
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by bobgentle: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
END OF THE ROAD FOR FULANI PDP PARTY.

THIS IS A GRAVE MISTAKE FOR PDP, MIDDLE BELT FOR LETTING GO OF A SOUTHERN PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT AND INSISTING A SERIAL LOSSER SHOULD FLY THEIR FLAG WITH A LIGHT WEIGHT SECOND CLASS CITIZEN IN PERSON OF OKOWA WHO HAS CHOOSEN TO BE A BETRAYER OF THE GOVERNORS AGGREMENT/ACCORD .

LONG LIVE WIKE &THE FIRST CLASS PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA ,

THUNDER FIRE OKOWA THE SECOND CLASS CITIZEN OF FULANI REPUBLIC,

F9 DIVINE DEFEAT FOLLOWS ATIKU THE PAKAGED TERRORIST IN DESGUISE.

TO HELL WITH PDP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor / Dapo Abiodun Re-Elected; Wins Ogun Governorship Election 2023 / Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.