Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, (5310 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by dodgelord: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2022
I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, Tonia Umerah

“When it comes to relationship or marriage, i think a kind partner is usually very HARD to forget! Your Kindness will make you to be always remembered.

Few days ago, I took my KIND ex out for a lunch date. We went to a nice restaurant, ate, drank and had a nice calm conversation.

I personally don't like mingling with an ex after breakup but this my ex is someone who is very special to me. He is a very KIND, peaceful and a lovely man who I will always remember. He was a man who showed me what true love really is! He was so supportive and caring. When I was dating him, if I ever fall sick, he would take me to his house to care for me properly, drive me to the hospital for injection, bath me, feed me, rub my belly, sing for me to sleep because I love this alot, what did he not do for me? Chaii...he is and was a good man!

I broke up with him because we were not sèxually compatible. Yes, it was a very hard decision for me to make then considering the kind of supportive man he was but I am glad I did!

He has a small diick and I didn't like that. I know it may sound crazy that i left a good man because of small diick but when it comes to marriage, our choices are VALID! I'm a woman who do not like cheating or slèèping with more than one man. The idea of marriage is sacred to me. I couldn't imagine myself getting married to a man I would have to manage his pènis for a lifetime or me having extra marital affairs. Forever is too long to manage a pènis. What is marriage without good sèx and sizable pènis? This may sound crazy but when it comes to marriage, make sure you choose what you can live forever with!

In the end, finding a husband is honestly hard(same as a wife too). You may find the one that has all the good qualities of a potential husband but he won't meet up with your sèxual preferences or you may find the one who meets your sèxual preferences but he will be very bròke, làzy, proud and always looking for a woman to borrow him money. I'm honestly tired o.”

� File Photo

1 Like

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Kollins11: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerian girls and preek be like..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by PussyOdour(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2022
with your incurable PussyOdour, you still have the mind to reject a man's proposal.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Konjiboii: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2022
My fingers dey too oily to type, make I finish this akamu and akara first I dey come

10 Likes

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Zonefree(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2022
No size of dick is enough for an average Nigerian girl.

14 Likes

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Haakeem(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Yes We all know you don't like cheating(super story).

But you should have left him earlier nt now that you have gobbleup oodles of his money harlot!

3 Likes

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Okoroawusa: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Konjiboii:
My fingers dey too oily to type, make I finish this akamu and akara first I dey come
Hahahaha!

So how you come take type this one?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by kingofproperty: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2022
This matter far o
Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Bahamas95(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2022
The girl be like..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Na him fault say him get small preek?? undecided

Women dey look for good men, na size you dey follow. Na una type go stay for abusive relationship because of big preek.
Yeye girl.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by BootyliciousBoy(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmm!...With this your Small Nyash undecided

Inukwa.....Small Nyash dey shake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Kingpin1000: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2022
All these girls wey don carry Love Machine scatter their puna, na them.

7 Likes

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by martolux(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2022
She said:; The idea of marriage is sacred to me and yet engaged in premarital sex, she would need to sample the next guy and that goes on and on. Corporate Olosho.

7 Likes

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by BigYash: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Nowadays girls are just too confused. She go still come tomorrow say big preek wen she marry,dey injure her. She go dey cheat with d small preek ,she rejected now,after marriage. Confused gender..

5 Likes

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Nonexisting: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2022
She will marry man with big dick and still cheat on him with the one with small dick that she previously dumped. Confused gender.

11 Likes

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by okoroemeka(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2022
dodgelord:
I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, Tonia Umerah

“When it comes to relationship or marriage, i think a kind partner is usually very HARD to forget! Your Kindness will make you to be always remembered.

Few days ago, I took my KIND ex out for a lunch date. We went to a nice restaurant, ate, drank and had a nice calm conversation.

I personally don't like mingling with an ex after breakup but this my ex is someone who is very special to me. He is a very KIND, peaceful and a lovely man who I will always remember. He was a man who showed me what true love really is! He was so supportive and caring. When I was dating him, if I ever fall sick, he would take me to his house to care for me properly, drive me to the hospital for injection, bath me, feed me, rub my belly, sing for me to sleep because I love this alot, what did he not do for me? Chaii...he is and was a good man!

I broke up with him because we were not sèxually compatible. Yes, it was a very hard decision for me to make then considering the kind of supportive man he was but I am glad I did!

He has a small diick and I didn't like that. I know it may sound crazy that i left a good man because of small diick but when it comes to marriage, our choices are VALID! I'm a woman who do not like cheating or slèèping with more than one man. The idea of marriage is sacred to me. I couldn't imagine myself getting married to a man I would have to manage his pènis for a lifetime or me having extra marital affairs. Forever is too long to manage a pènis. What is marriage without good sèx and sizable pènis? This may sound crazy but when it comes to marriage, make sure you choose what you can live forever with!

In the end, finding a husband is honestly hard(same as a wife too). You may find the one that has all the good qualities of a potential husband but he won't meet up with your sèxual preferences or you may find the one who meets your sèxual preferences but he will be very bròke, làzy, proud and always looking for a woman to borrow him money. I'm honestly tired o.”

Source: wwwpostorous.com
� File Photo
well I can't really blame you because I cannot marry a frigid woman myself,infact one of the reasons I married my wife is that we are compatible sexually,you cannot put Keke engine in Toyota Camry and expect it to work normally,but on the other hand you are a bit selfish as a woman to let such factor influence your decision, remember you cannot have everything you want, you may get an abusive, alcoholic,insultive man with big dick or rather a nice man with small prick,if I am a woman I will choose the small dick and use cucumbers to help out my puss once in a while,sex is not food.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Alapojames: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Go get your pvc

What does women really want?
The guy just escape a sexual addict
Certainly, this one must evenly cheat if she sees a bigger gbola..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by paulolee(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2022
confused gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Tomorrow they will scream "size doesn't matter"

But the question is how did she know his size is small if she has not been collecting pestle of different sizes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by ashawopikin(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Truth is no dick is too big for nigerian girls,I use to think I have a very intimidating preeq until I travel to norh

2 Likes

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Astrokid911: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Him prick small or your hole big which one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
No man or woman that is complete in life. You cannot have everything as human being. There are also women who does not like sex in marriage either with man that has big or small manhood.
dodgelord:

Source: wwwpostorous.com
� File Photo
Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Shapeaso: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Emma2Seconds: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Waiting teacher no go talk for Class?
Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Edyice: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tonia don't worry we are waiting for you with our ball cock ( c-o-c-k ) ...

Everything to gain

Nothing to lose cool

Same big ball , that's making my ex come back ( it will make u cum fast )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Southernigbo: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Were you supposed to be having some sinful premarital intercourse in the first place?
Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Channah1(f): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mumu.

I said it that this generation is sex starved. The only thing most people go into marriage for is sex and that is why marriages today no longer last. Imagine, because of small PP, you dumped a good man. Its the one with big hammer that will be hammering other women you want? Shame!

Keep waiting.

The mumu guy too should stop engaging in premarital sex. otherwise, he'll continue to receive unecessary insults from community boreholes.

O ga o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Ay04z(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Konjiboii:
give me some akara now.. Make i follow u enjoy... grin.... No mind d d evening newspaper grin

1 Like

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Michelle55: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wetin preeq dey cause, mouth no fit talk am. grin I commend her for calling off the relationship rather than cheating on him in the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
PussyOdour:
with your incurable PussyOdour, you still have the mind to reject a man's proposal.
hahahahhahahahaa guy abeg I just come back from work now

2 Likes

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Jmichael1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Isoright...

1 Like

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Her choice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinsel Actor Ozzy Agu Proposes To Girlfriend / What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.