Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, (5322 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Skyman78(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
NOTTING MUSA NO GO SEE FOR GATE[color=#006600][/color][sub][/s
Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Streetmovement(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All the problem for this life una get am finish, no satisfaction when it comes to your gender

All this one wey you talk up dia na AKBC news, y'all can give up anything, even family, for what you want and might not need later.

Make all una get out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by yetunsbay(m): 1:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Dangers of having sampled different sizez
Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by aimmoney9: 2:49am On Jun 18, 2022
I have said it times without number it is only good sex that can truly make all women in this world to be truly happy..... grin grin

If you like carry trillions of dollars and give a woman, buy her all the houses and cars in this world she will leave you for who will be giving her hot hot ..... grin grin

When a woman asks a man what have you done for me ?..... that's what she is referring to and not the material things..... grin grin

They will forever remember those men that fvcked them well than those that became poor buying them expensive things..... grin grin

Women don't use fvck to play....... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by Cousin9999: 4:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Look, everyone has dealbreakers. It's better a woman admits she can't ignore that than for her to cheat or make her partner unhappy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down A Good Man's Proposal Because Of His Small Préééq - Nigerian Lady, by blazepascal(m): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2022
The Guy has a normal penis its cause the pussy has been drilled by a lot of men now is so big

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) / Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit / What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.