Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? (1937 Views)

Pictures Attached: Please Help How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chin / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Peempuus: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
I had some little rash on my face around the beginning of this year and someone suggested that I get Funbact-A that it'll cleanse it. Then I got it and it worked very well and even making my face a little light while clearing all little pimples and rash but after some months, i noticed a lump on my cheek and it was very hard and it wasn't painful. When I pressed it to remove the pimples, it was very very hard and still nothing came out of it and I continued applying the Funbact-A but the lump didn't go down instead another one surfaced somewhere else and it became bigger and much harder.

Then I thought it's the Funbact-A and I stopped using it, now the hard lump started reducing in size and it became a very dark spot. But when I continued the Funbact-A, more lumps surfaced again and I stopped totally.

But since then, the rash now resurfaced and the lumps are still there but whenever I press it now, liquid usually come out of it with just some tiny strands of yellow pimple like those that come out when you press your nose but not as defined as a normal pimples.

Please, how do I totally clear it off because the lump is now extremely painful whenever my hand just brush over it and the dark spots too are not helping matters

Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Peempuus: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Peempuus poPicsst=113890420][/quote]

Pictures isn't uploading but I'd keep trying
Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Openair: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Stop the Funbact-A, use antibiotics. Watch it for a while, while on antibiotics, if it increases, go to a pharmacy.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Peempuus: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Openair:
Stop the Funbact-A, use antibiotics. Watch it for a while, while on antibiotics, if it increases, go to a pharmacy.

I've stopped it for weeks now..... You mean oral antibiotics right....?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have a suggestion, but it requires a great leap
Of faith on your part.

Try becoming a Semi-Vegetarian for 1 month.

Avoid Eating Fish and meat.

You can get your proteins from egg and milk if you
So desire, or you can quit animal based diet
Altogether.

Snap a picture of your face with pimples right now
And after one month post a picture of your face
And you will see the difference.

To get maximum results avoid all animal based foods.

Try this for just 1 month and give me feedback.

I promise you, it will be positive.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Medianna(f): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
H
Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by koyyess: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peempuus:

Pictures isn't uploading but I'd keep trying

Funbact will make your face more sensitive and with time, it won't work no more. Your skin condition will get worse.

Don't be flattered when a tube cream makes you lighter. It's actually thinning your skin's elasticity.

Go to Facebook and type 'Avila Naturalle'. Thank me later.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Peempuus: 5:51am On Jun 18, 2022
TheMaterialist:
I have a suggestion, but it requires a great leap
Of faith on your part.

Try becoming a Semi-Vegetarian for 1 month.

Avoid Eating Fish and meat.

You can get your proteins from egg and milk if you
So desire, or you can quit animal based diet
Altogether.

Snap a picture of your face with pimples right now
And after one month post a picture of your face
And you will see the difference.

To get maximum results avoid all animal based foods.

Try this for just 1 month and give me feedback.

I promise you, it will be positive.

Isn't that too extreme...?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Openair: 8:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Peempuus:

I've stopped it for weeks now..... You mean oral antibiotics right....?

Yea
Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Godada(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by CandyOps(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2022
In my response, I'm going to reveal to you The Secrets Of Having A Clear Smooth Face and How To Get Rid Of Pimples & Blackheads.

Pimples will always affect your self-confidence if left unchecked and make you spend countless hours in front of a mirror bursting and pressing them.

I used to have those small rash-like pimples and a combo of big red boils from time to time from age 15 to my late 20s so I can relate.

Funbact will stop working after a while because your skin gets used to it. It's called developing a resistance.

Same thing (and/or worse) will happen to your guts if you abuse antibiotics because of pimples.

I'll ask a few questions before I profer any solutions...

1. How often do you take soda / mineral water a week?

2. What kind of bathing soap do you use for your face?

3. What kind of detergent do you use for your pillows?

4. Do you binge on baked foods (confectioneries) a lot?

5. Do you use the same towel for your body and face?

6. Do you find yourself subconsciously touching & picking on your face during the day?

I expect an answer to all the questions above.

My solutions are quick simple to follow and works over a period of 1 week to 2.

SOLUTIONS:

- Avoid Coke, Fanta and other minerals like a plague. This is has always been the cause of my big red boils

- Use a separate towel for your face and wash it 1c a week.

- Don't use the same soap for your body on your face. Use a facial soap. I'll upload pics..

...avoid all harsh soaps like all medicated soaps on your face. That includes (and not limited to) Dove for men, all Axe body wash products, Irish Spring, Imperial leather, Lux, (stay clear of any soap with a strong fragrance)

Palm olive is mild on the face and affordable.

- Normally, you should avoid binging on oily foods like groundnuts, fried foods and baked foods. Emphasis on 'binge'

- Use a facial wipes (alcohol and oil free ones) on your face as against handkerchiefs and stop picking on your face or rubbing your hands on your face.

You don't want to keep introducing germs from your hands to your face. I recommend Cucumber facial wipes. It'll do wonders to your face.

Also use a facial scrub once or twice a week.
This may cause breakouts at the beginning.

Lastly, don't always wash your face with soap. At least, 1c a day is okay usually at nights.

Afford too much hair products because when you pour water on your head or sweat during the day it comes running down your face and adds to your trouble.

Apply minimal hair cream. Hair dye only one in a while. Remember to tilt your head back with your face up when washing your hair especially after applying a hair dye.

This will make the soap & water from your hair to run down your back as against your face. Remember to use a different towel on your face and if possible don't use sponge on your face (especially the one you use for your body)

Stay hydrated and exercise once in a while
And when washing your face use your four fingers (excluding the thumb) to massage your facial muscles in a soft circular motion to help blood flow

There you go... I just revealed to you my facial hygiene tips for men (and women) that took me almost 20 years to discover.

My gf introduced me to this amazing wipes and facial soaps. Others I learnt the hard way -- trial & error.

You suppose buy me like 2 bottles of ice cold Life Larger beer plus some peppered goat-ribs meat for these tips bro.

I go send you my barman Aza on request wink

Almost forgot, avoid detergents with a strong fragrance too. They tend to irritate your face and causes more acnes & breakouts.

This includes, Ariel, Omo, Klin... Instead go for Sunlight.. hmmm!

It's so mild and the fragrance is just perfect. Waw is good but it doesn't lather up as much as others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Engrgreg1: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stop eating fried food, avoid looking at the mirror, stop touching your face,always wash your face with soup and clean with towel clean one, stop using sponge �on your face always rub powder before going to bed and drink plenty of water
Re: How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? by Faber(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2022
This thread dey good o

(1) (Reply)

Moment Man Catches Fiancee In Hotel Room Weeks Before Traditional Wedding / How To Make A Woman Happy (Humor) / Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.