Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (56742 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Op mind ur bizness talking from experience.. there was a time when my brother used to cheat on his wife n he used to beat her as well, all my cousins n brothers advise his wife to pack out of the marriage cus the assault is too bearable for her mean while it was only me who minded my bizness without any form of advise against my bro the wife come like cus she used to download all my cousins advice to her husband... Hubby and wife matter strong, person no suppose put mouth..
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by almarthins(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
odinson1:

You women and this "it goes both ways" nonsense
The topic is on a wife cheating now,stick to it or make your own thread.
You are one of the most notorious people here on Nairaland, always looking to make an Argument where there is none

grin grin grin
U sabi kobojunkie
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Emmanuel909090: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tell him immediately
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by bonnyhope: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question. What happens in a case where he is also aware that his own brother is also cheating on the wife? Does he also gather evidence to share with the wife then too? undecided

This is one of them

They hardly admit their wrongdoing

Rather, they will twist the story

Women are very dubious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Loreettaa: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
odinson1:

You women and this "it goes both ways" nonsense
The topic is on a wife cheating now,stick to it or make your own thread.
You are one of the most notorious people here on Nairaland, always looking to make an Argument where there is none
They're both cheating. He may even be married to a white woman over there. So why's her sin worse than his?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by playpaz: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
YOUR BROTHERs WIFE IS CHEATING, AND YOU ARE HERE ASKING IF YOU SHOULD TELL HIM

DO YOU STILL HAVE SENSE?. I MEAN IS YOUR SENSES STILL INTACT?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?

keep keeping your mouth shut untill you bury your brother and start planning his burial. better act fast and send the jezebel away if she has no issue for your brother yet. don't mind those that will say mind your business. any woman who can cheat on a man who has paid her bride price, can plan his death as well. so act fast now with all evidence. or if you can;t mention me let me do it for you
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by fof1: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Maybe she's cheating with you. Oopss

Rubbish talk...and an Accomplice in such Acts...Very Deceitful and ungrateful and unfaithful Fellows...
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by all4gabus(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Look for evidence before speaking to your brother about it, may she no go make you a foul
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by TotalRunter: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Op if i where you i will inform my brother,....
Nigeria women are there to add more burden to u, how can a man who travelled for greener pastures been cheated on

What is he doing there, no woman with him? The brother should try find out first how his brother is living there whether he has been faithful too which is a lie and we all know.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by chatinent: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gigs catch.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by fof1: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sweetplum:

Evidence or keep quiet or you get into a problem while monitoring what's not your biz.

Ur Counsel is Faulty,Pls...Respect urself and CHANGE Ur WAYS,PLS.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Teymanhenry(f): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Teymanhenry(f): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mind your business, don't screw their marriage
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by cedricksly: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?
if you are not just assuming things and you truly know she is cheating for a fact or have proof, PLEASE AND PLEASE TELL YOUR BROTHER, ELSE POSTERITY WON'T BE NICE TO YOU. if he choose to continue the relationship that is his own decision to make, but please tell him.. Forget those ones saying it is not your business, forget them and do the right thing
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by SugarGirl44(f): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mind your forking business.
Is your brother not having seks where he is?

If you're leaving your spouse for a long period, you should know know this is bound to happen.

Leave the woman alone and face your relationship, your own babe is probably cheating on you too.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by playpaz: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
How did you come up with this idea smiley

His brother may even talk to him to keep an eye on the cheating fool

Whiteshield:

Buy a new sim card and tell him anonymously via sms.
You can send proof to him anonymously.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Angrymode: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Continue minding your own crap until you start doubting the paternity of your brother's kids. However, before that happens, think if your brother will clap for you for keeping it a secret.

If you're sure of it 100%, please tell your brother. In some cultures, this kills. Even if you don't think culturally, your brother's life is still very much in danger.

Knowing the truth will bring so much pain to your brother. He will even join others to blame you but at the end of it all, he will be greatful to you. Just be 100% sure she is cheating first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by fof1: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Asquare84:
This is the reason why it good to marry and idoma lady, no any married idoma woman will dare cheat why in her husband house. Aleikwu will catch her.

A VERY BIG LIE...AND A CAPITAL LIE FOR THAT MATTER. I CAN PERSONALLY TELL YOU THIS FOR FREE...NOT IDOMA AGAIN THESE AGES. MORE THAN ONCE OR ... NO TRIBE OR PEOPLE ARE INSULATED FROM THIS NATURAL DEMEANOUR...EXCEPT A GENUINELY BORN AGAIN & STANDING CHRISTIAN, PLS. NONE AND NO RELIGION...,Even CHRISTIANITY. Adultery and Fornication are Immorality that GOD Speaks against for All Ages and Generations, Pls. Build urself and Build Ur Home.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Rexymania(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
But why would you cheat on you partner if you truly love her
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by revolt(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Talk to her and warn her about such evil Directly or through someone.
If you see no changes, inform your brother immediately and Ensure you have concrete evidence.

Also your brother going oversees and leaving his wife here is not a healthy one.
Because only a woman with a Genuie fear of GOD will not misbehave in such circumstance. Advice your bro on that.
this is why you never take advise from a woman. Of a child. This will kill you
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
You f lying bro.... Idoma women are the most loyal when married. I'm Idoma so I know.
Whiteshield:

No dey wind yourself. Benue has the highest HIV rate in this country and Idoma women regularly get straffed while Alekwu is busy doing okada business.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by kumulus(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is the mental, emotional and physical safety of your brother not your business?

Pray for wisdom.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by BigDawsNet: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

No lies here.

Women are naturally born for sex. A broke man hardly think of sex, but, you'll see a broke and wretched girl feeling hornyy and demanding for marathon sex.

A man can never divorce his wife cos she's bad on bed. But, you see and hear stories of women divorcing their husband cos of inadequate sex or short dick.

Don't allow any woman deceive you that she will wait for you...she's getting the dick already with or without you.

Shey you will do PHd in Sexology ..
I have free scholarship for you...
All this brain you carry must not stay limited to Nigeria environment

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartyPants:
Is the relationship between a man and his brother the same as that between a man and his brother's wife??.
So you are saying you live by a double-standard then? undecided
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Konjiboii: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
You for no like collect?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by hardon1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Never accuse anyone concerning adultery/fornication when you know you don't have concrete proof
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by LadyTara(f): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Whiteshield:

Because people in love are usually stupid. If the husband finds out, if he's the type with a weak character and the lady manipulates him, he will reconcile with the cheating wife and both of them will see the person who told him as an enemy of their marriage.

That is why i have a personal policy of not interfering in cases of domestic abuse. Women will always go back to their abusers and download whatever advice you gave to her.
Still doesn't change the fact that the person is coward. Get evidence , present it with your full chest , heaven nor go fall.

But,let me just ask o. How come people don't easily get triggered and say "I must tell am" if it's a man doing the cheating especially in this part of the world. It's seems there is a subconscious pass on that issue. undecided
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by DrDunamis(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Your silence makes you an accomplice and wicked to your own brother

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by AreaFada2: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
abobote:
Are you sure he is your brother?
Tell him straight up
I wonder also. OP should check if he or his brother abroad was adopted. I can't expect a blood brother asking this yeye question.

@OP BadRadio, what if your sister in law and her lover are hatching a plan to eliminate your "brother's enemy" when he returns and corner all he is labouring for abroad now? Or if the woman go ready seriously AIDS infested p*ssy waiting for him? Ever thought about that?

Misguided feminist wannabes here will say maybe he is cheating abroad too. I know of a guy who lived abroad for 7 years and had no woman here. He returned to his wife and kids in 9ja.

There is a thread of a 9ja lady abroad on FP right now. After 7 years, no man has toasted her. There are lots of men very busy and focussed abroad and don't womanise.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Konjiboii: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Blunttruth:

I have given my opinion. You can interpret it in anyway you like. I am not engaging you. This is my last response to your mention. undecided

Na you go find trouble dey answer junkie,persin when him brain dey anus
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Trybes(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Get evidence fast by all means possible then break the terrible news to your brother. Only bad brothers would see such an evil and keep quiet. Even a good friend will speak out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.