Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry (55014 Views)

Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by CheapHomes1: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
At a mosque in Abuja, an Alfa was suspended for criticising Buhari, people wailed bitterly about it. They said there is freedom of speech, and the Alfa shouldn't have been suspended indefinitely for castigating Buhari.

I hope those set of people wey wail against the removal of the Alfa will also wail bitterly about the removal of Father Ejike Mbaka for expressing his opinion.

Then I guess you should immediately reemploy mbaka just as another mosque did the Alfa.

I will be glad if you provide the statements of both the Alfa and mbaka let's see if they are the same
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Benmob: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2022
nairaland1981:

It can never stop because it's not idolatry...idolatry cannot last over 2000years
but u call Buddhism idolatry religion but they have last more than 2,500 years,why Hinduism have last more than 4000 years which have their own mother goddess and son god that they honor and pray too with d same rosary of their own.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Kingozymandias(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113910790:
Some people are just easily brainwashed each and every day.

First of all, when Mabaka was behind PMB, during the 2015 presidential election, all these ipob hated him to their bone marrow,

The moment he denounced PMB after threats on his life and businesses by the mental animal called cownu, they all rushed to start follwing Mbaka and he became their god,

Now that he called Peter Obi whatever he called him, they have gone back to unfollow him again,

If Mbaka comes out tomorrow again, shouting "Na prank, Na prank,
Look at the camera there
cheesy wink cheesy
You will see these senseless beings going back to follow him again.

Same thing happened with their MumuFFK and MumuReno and also the same thing they are doing to Yele Sowore.
If you dare not support whatever they support, you are in trouble, they expect everyone to queue behind their foolishness and stupidity.

We can never forget what these wicked species did to the founder or RantHQ at the other side,
They all came out full force to end her livelihood, just because she told them she doesn’t want anybody insulting the country or other tribe on her page comprising of millions of people.
They reported her to UN, US, took off her endorsement, threatened to rape her, did everything they could to close down her page etc.
But we are happy God vindicated her at last from those devils and cannibals.
What manner of politics!

We thank God not all of us igbos behave like the 1% ipob cannibals giving our region a bad name all over the country and the world at large.
There are still some of us that love our darling country to the moon and back.

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Two things that will end most idiots life in this nation,
HYPOCRISY AND LIES ....in that particular order.
They can twist each and everything in this world to the way it suit their narratives.....each and everything.....for the sake of emphasis!

(Quote this post to say rubbish if this post gets to you and get ready to be unfortunate!)

Hmmmmm, this is deeper!!

(We are still waiting for the deepest!!!)
. Shut up you talk to much rubbish
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by KosiGee(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
I stopped attending Adoration when I realized that Mbaka was unwisely picking battles with politicians. And when those politicians know they cannot get him, they come after the worshippers and wreak havoc. This happened at the GTC field decades ago.

Father Mbaka is not bigger than the Catholic Church. If every priest in the Catholic Church had behaved like Mbaka, the universal church wouldn't have lasted for this long. Admittedly, Mbaka is gifted but he talks carelessly...that's why Archbishop Adewale Martins doesn't want him anywhere near Lagos archdiocese.

No politician wrecked any havoc at GTC Enugu. Stop misinforming people.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Ventrue: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2022
SATAN WAS AN ANGRY ANGEL.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God (Romans 13:1).
Reverend Mbaka has always been a rebel and uses thugs against the building/ its Catholic spiritual leader the Bishop of Enugu and the church council. As his father Satan he "smokes" around the so-called Enugu adoration ground. He has been on many occasions rebellious to civil governing authorities that God established from Local chairmen, and almost all Enugu state governors even to the former and present presidents of the federal republic of Nigeria.
He did not provoke President Obasanjo because he knew that the general could have sent him to his forefathers for a good education.
No one, whomever you claim to be with rebellious, envious, seizing, and excessive love for money can claim to be at the service of the Holy Spirit. Also, Mbaka still uses the word "if this and this does not happen know that I have not heard of the Lord" and nothing happens. To lie against God is a sin. God does not speak to people of Mammon with the rebellious satanic spirit no matter how good they are in quoting biblical verses
Yes, like many other charlatans before. The Lord may be speaking to you at the initial stage of your carrier but when you become overwhelmed with greed, envy, and many other vices He withdraws from you. Here comes the scene of Reverend. Ejike Mbaka. It happened to Lucifer when he corrupted his perfection with wickedness (Ezekiel 28:15) and quarrel with his Creator (Isaiah 45:9). People should quit going to "adoration ground" for prayers. We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will (John 9:31).
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by NLPoliceWoman: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2022
RTR
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by CheapHomes1: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2022
maasoap:

I wanted to post the same thing. People are hypocrites, you should have known that. Those who were supporting that Abuja mosque imam would be the ones supporting the closing down of Mbaka church now because he spoke against their candidate

How are both instances the same?
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Karmaisme(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2022
Micin:
.Please forgive me, I'm sorry for spanning, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZs1J-pwoVQ
thanks. #please note I'm not not a scammer,all what stated here is 100% correct evidence my location is not hiden

This format don cast now, is like you don't know how many people have report you already.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by nedekid: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

Fr. Mbaka is the most popular and influential Catholic priest in South East, if not Nigeria. He wouldn't have attained that level if he hadn't known his onions.

He can preach (he has in-depth knowledge of the Word of God), he can sing professionally, he has many companies, he pays school fees of many and feeds many others, the church runs to Mbaka whenever priests are kidnapped and the idiots are asking for ransom, he helps the church complete their projects in the region, and lots of miracles happen at AMEN (Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria).

These are some of the reasons why he's popular and influential, but his human nature is about to destroy his grace. May God help him.
Na wah, seems he cannot handle the success and has let it get to his head, arrogance has set in. I have noticed that especially with short men.
Imagine him putting had across obi's shoulder, referring to him as "my friend", calling him stingy man on stage, saying he has to come to his alter an kneel! Haba! Them be mates? shocked
See, it is not the so called pastors I blame, it is the dummies that gave them respect, imagine grown man knelling and one charlatan under the guise of pastor, prest etc placing hands on his head? Haba! See finish don enter.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by donbenie(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2022
ennyrah:

You'll never hear them condemning this one...double standard people
You should go and learn the difference between criticism of a government and attacking a private individual..
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by NLPoliceWoman: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2022
RTR
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Parachoko: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2022
donbenie:
Werey wey no know the difference between a government and an individual..
Must be familial..
I don't even understand all what you're crying about.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Soulmender: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
At a mosque in Abuja, an Alfa was suspended for criticising Buhari, people wailed bitterly about it. They said there is freedom of speech, and the Alfa shouldn't have been suspended indefinitely for castigating Buhari.

I hope those set of people wey wail against the removal of the Alfa will also wail bitterly about the removal of Father Ejike Mbaka for expressing his opinion.
You don’t get the point bro, it’s not about what he said about Obi, the problem is that Mbaka is portraying the Catholic Church in a bad light. According to their code of conduct, catholic priests are not supposed to be political but it’s clear that mbaka has violated that rule in many ways. He made it to look like whoever fails to donate to his ministry is bound for doom. He’s trying to allocate so much power and glory to himself.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Zona123(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2022
I weep for your soul[/color] cry cry cry cry
post=113910790:
Some people are just easily brainwashed each and every day.

First of all, when Mabaka was behind PMB, during the 2015 presidential election, all these ipob hated him to their bone marrow,

The moment he denounced PMB after threats on his life and businesses by the mental animal called cownu, they all rushed to start follwing Mbaka and he became their god,

Now that he called Peter Obi whatever he called him, they have gone back to unfollow him again,

If Mbaka comes out tomorrow again, shouting [color=#990000]"Na prank, Na prank,
Look at the camera there cheesy wink cheesy
You will see these senseless beings going back to follow him again.

Same thing happened with their MumuFFK and MumuReno and also the same thing they are doing to Yele Sowore.
If you dare not support whatever they support, you are in trouble, they expect everyone to queue behind their foolishness and stupidity.

We can never forget what these wicked species did to the founder or RantHQ at the other side,
They all came out full force to end her livelihood, just because she told them she doesn’t want anybody insulting the country or other tribe on her page comprising of millions of people.
They reported her to UN, US, took off her endorsement, threatened to rape her, did everything they could to close down her page etc.
But we are happy God vindicated her at last from those devils and cannibals.
What manner of politics!

We thank God not all of us igbos behave like the 1% ipob cannibals giving our region a bad name all over the country and the world at large.
There are still some of us that love our darling country to the moon and back.

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Two things that will end most idiots life in this nation,
HYPOCRISY AND LIES ....in that particular order.
They can twist each and everything in this world to the way it suit their narratives.....each and everything.....for the sake of emphasis!

(Quote this post to say rubbish if this post gets to you and get ready to be unfortunate!)

Hmmmmm, this is deeper!!

(We are still waiting for the deepest!!!)
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by KosiGee(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

You are not very intelligent…the IQ of those who liked the above are even worse than yours.

What did the Alfa say? Why was he removed from the mosque?

What did Mbaka say that prompted the response from the Catholic Church?
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Eriggs: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Zona123:
I weep for your soul[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry cry
weep for the soul of ur people at home first nah. Don't leave ur problem face other people palava
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Parachoko: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
monex:

Priests are allowed to criticise the government of the day. Fr. Mbaka criticised Jonathan's government.

But you are not allowed to tell the congregation who to vote for and whom not to vote for

Then you tell your congregation that you made someone governor and the person did not come to thank you with money. It cannot get more uncatholic than that
Pastors and Alfas should do what they are employed to do in Churches and Mosques.

EOD!!
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Kingozymandias(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/ provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

Dont use this rubbish alternate account to quote me again..

You are violating Nairaland rules Fred. You are just an ordinary member

Now go and play in the romance section and let the adults discourse

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Soulsymbol99: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
See wetin em mouth cause.....
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by soundgodrecords: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Even hausa and yoruba people in Imo State are singing peter obi kere re nke obi and getting their pvcs for obi alone with kwankwaso as running mate that is xtian muslim ticket while the destroyed Europe/Australian JIHAD sponsoring APC AND PDP are fielding killer terrorist muslim muslim sharia sponsoring running mates.

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by donbenie(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't even understand all what you're crying about.

I'm not surprised..
You are too dimwitted to appreciate the difference between your analogy..
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by ogbuefi677(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2022
maasoap:

I wanted to post the same thing. People are hypocrites, you should have known that. Those who were supporting that Abuja mosque imam would be the ones supporting the closing down of Mbaka church now because he spoke against their candidate
It's like Islam diminishes IQ.
How are both incidents related?
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Parachoko: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2022
KosiGee:

You are not very intelligent…the IQ of those who liked the above are even worse than yours.

What did the Alfa say? Why was he removed from the mosque?

What did Mbaka say that prompted the response from the Catholic Church?

I have a low IQ, yet you dey quote me Mumu!
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Parachoko: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2022
donbenie:
I'm not surprised..
You are too dimwitted to appreciate a the differences between your analogy..
Ok the son of a mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Henrinos: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Billygee2u: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by donbenie(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Ok the son of a mad man
Coming from a one digit IQ brain of Potato.. grin
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Billygee2u: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Long overdue since the Chimaroke saga of 2002.

They waited for 20 years before doing the right thing.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Prayfortheworld: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/ provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Oh his words were not insult to Igbos right?
Keep decieving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.