Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry (55017 Views)

Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by victorazy(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
I stopped attending Adoration when I realized that Mbaka was unwisely picking battles with politicians. And when those politicians know they cannot get him, they come after the worshippers and wreak havoc. This happened at the GTC field decades ago.

Father Mbaka is not bigger than the Catholic Church. If every priest in the Catholic Church had behaved like Mbaka, the universal church wouldn't have lasted for this long. Admittedly, Mbaka is gifted but he talks carelessly...that's why Archbishop Adewale Martins doesn't want him anywhere near Lagos archdiocese.

Unarguably, Mbaka is gifted BUT he is short tempered and when he does, he vomit carelessly. Thats not wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Xfemt(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
At a mosque in Abuja, an Alfa was suspended for criticising Buhari, people wailed bitterly about it. They said there is freedom of speech, and the Alfa shouldn't have been suspended indefinitely for castigating Buhari.

I hope those set of people wey wail against the removal of the Alfa will also wail bitterly about the removal of Father Ejike Mbaka for expressing his opinion.
oga use your tongue to count ya teeth

Father mbaka has been a nuisances on the pulpit for too long

Buhari and obi are of different scenarios
So don’t bring your foolish propaganda here

If you follow politics
You will remember he did same thing with chimaroke in 2002
Did it with goodluck Jonathan
Did same to obi
Can’t he criticize the hardship and failing of the country than talking about people that doesn’t favor him

Abeg shift
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by lawrenzooo: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
maasoap:

He said Obi is stingy, I guess that is not the truth? All these hypocrites speaking from both sides of their mouths

He said Obi is stingy let's assume Obi is stingy, he also said Obi is cursed, is that also true?

More so he was not suspended for that single statement here is what the Bishop had to say

In a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA, the Bishop of Enugu, Father Callistus Onaga disclosed that he took the decision due to Mbaka's continuous violation of 'Fraternal corrections
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by crafteck(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
At a mosque in Abuja, an Alfa was suspended for criticising Buhari, people wailed bitterly about it. They said there is freedom of speech, and the Alfa shouldn't have been suspended indefinitely for castigating Buhari.

I hope those set of people wey wail against the removal of the Alfa will also wail bitterly about the removal of Father Ejike Mbaka for expressing his opinion.

Dont be daft, he is spreading illogical hatred and greed, you might be right about freedom of speech though, whether he says nonsense or not, its his freedom.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by God1stson(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2022
niggadee:
Igbo are very sensitive and take things too personal
They saying Catholic church ur are saying igbo. Every lazy thinker now has an opinion about the igbos.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by mascot87(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

No. They are happy because they are hypocrites. That's what igbos are known for
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by TheOgaBoss: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Better....
I'm not a Catholic but Catholic is too matured & advanced for these tantrums. Catholic is not a 2bed-room Flat church.
MBAKA can now settle for PENTECOSTAL where every Tom, Dick, & Harry happens.
Where no one questions the authority of the pastor. Where the pastor is the Alpha & Omega.
Pastor's wife automatically becomes a Prophetess simply bcoz her hubby taps internet access from heaven. Too many Lawlessness.
where has this same "matured" catholic been for the past 20 years that he has been causing various unwarranted controversies?
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by lawrenzooo: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2022
NnamdiN:
imagine the nansense comparison. Some people's brains are in their Axhole angry
Yeah that's how the world work. There would always be people who reason as though their brain is in their Axhole and there would there air people who consistently show that their brain is in their skull. That's what keep the world in its balance
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by NnamdiN: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Yeah that's how the world work. There would always be people who reason as though their brain is in their Axhole and there would there air people who consistently show that their brain is in their skull. That's what keep the world in its balance
you're right. Because how can any reasonable human plan to reward this evil party again cheesy
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Zona123(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Oh his words were not insult to Igbos right?
Keep decieving yourself
Don't mind him it's one and the same person using different accounts to deceive the mods
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Tonytonex(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
I thought it has been shutdown before now.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by donbenie(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
undecided

Go find who you go dey do all this your chidish talk with, you and I no dey the same category.
Lol..
The NITWIT thinks herself some Einstein? cheesy
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by egoldman(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113910790:
Some people are just easily brainwashed each and every day.

First of all, when Mabaka was behind PMB, during the 2015 presidential election, all these ipob hated him to their bone marrow,

The moment he denounced PMB after threats on his life and businesses by the mental animal called cownu, they all rushed to start follwing Mbaka and he became their god,

Now that he called Peter Obi whatever he called him, they have gone back to unfollow him again,

If Mbaka comes out tomorrow again, shouting "Na prank, Na prank,
Look at the camera there
cheesy wink cheesy
You will see these senseless beings going back to follow him again.

Same thing happened with their MumuFFK and MumuReno and also the same thing they are doing to Yele Sowore.
If you dare not support whatever they support, you are in trouble, they expect everyone to queue behind their foolishness and stupidity.

We can never forget what these wicked species did to the founder or RantHQ at the other side,
They all came out full force to end her livelihood, just because she told them she doesn’t want anybody insulting the country or other tribe on her page comprising of millions of people.
They reported her to UN, US, took off her endorsement, threatened to rape her, did everything they could to close down her page etc.
But we are happy God vindicated her at last from those devils and cannibals.
What manner of politics!

We thank God not all of us igbos behave like the 1% ipob cannibals giving our region a bad name all over the country and the world at large.
There are still some of us that love our darling country to the moon and back.

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Two things that will end most idiots life in this nation,
HYPOCRISY AND LIES ....in that particular order.
They can twist each and everything in this world to the way it suit their narratives.....each and everything.....for the sake of emphasis!

(Quote this post to say rubbish if this post gets to you and get ready to be unfortunate!)

Hmmmmm, this is deeper!!

(We are still waiting for the deepest!!!)

Now, This is the deepest!

I can now see how ipob and igbo matters torment you in your sleep, if not then tell me how this matter concerned ipob.

You have been warned severally not involve yourself in igbo matters, haba see how Benue your state is being butchered by your Darling Daddy's herdsmen and all think is Masturbating on igbo matters, tuehh.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Sambab(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Mbaka didn't removed, or can't you read and understand simple English.

Parachoko:

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by donbenie(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
mascot87:

No. They are happy because they are hypocrites. That's what igbos are known for
And you are happy because you are quoting a NITWIT,who doesn't know the difference between a government and an individual..
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by lawrenzooo: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2022
NnamdiN:
you're right. Because how can any reasonable human plan to reward this evil party again cheesy
Sincerely I have not seen a politician who can possibly rule Nigeria selflessly. The way people are hyping Obi was the same way buhari was hyped is some quarter in 2015 yet he ended up a colossal failure.
In 2023 Nigerians would be saddled with the responsibility of choosing between the lesser evil of the several candidates. I do pray we get it right.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by fred04(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2022
Once they hear any bad news in the East,
u see those senseless mofos that believe they have brains romancing the page.
If you think your sense of reasoning in solving problems in the East is okay,please I will advise u use same energy and take away you and ur poor families away from poverty cos i believe most of u are suffering from acute poverty that has eaten all ur brains.
Mbaka is a slave of the fulanis, he takes bribe to talk against certain people and not just anyhow persons but good ones.
He should be banished from igbo land even.
In a topic like this, u will see this mumu mani*** or what do they call him,pouring his unneeded myopic opinions that doesn't count.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by jrusky(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2022
But I think he should be allow to air his view on this matter though I don't like Mbaka but on this he hasn't said anything wrong.

You fools can attack Mbaka for saying his mind but praise Ekpa the commander of ugm the killers baa?

If at the end of the day Obi failed to win which I know that is what will happen then Mbaka will come harder on him and all you obi bullier supporter.

I remember how so many Yoruba stood against Tinubu yet Yoruba never bullied or banned anyone for it. Alfa in Abuja here criticised buhari and was expelled I remember how will insulted buhari, mallami and Muslim all together.

At the moment even Aboki now reason well and proper than average igbo person because I can not understand all these sudden stupidity trend since Kanu came on board some of my people has turned bulliers and very silly join
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Thunder for Mbaka..
Useless fool..
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by MartinsD12(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-catholic-diocese-of-enugu-shuts-down-father-mbakas-adoration-ministry/
One man can't be fighting ndigbo and well meaning Nigerians all over the world, the voice of the masses and the people yearning for good leadership in Nigeria is against mbaka , he is not Christlike at all , we will fight mbaka till he surrender, shutting down is not enough, we will strip him of being a reverend father infact father mbaka should think of joining politics and contest Enugu guber election in enugu state my state, father mbaka has shown he is an enemy of Christians , he is not behaving like Jesus Christ, the same Peter obi you are fighting is the person that saved mbaka from the billons of naira he was owing union bank through the loans he collected from the bank but couldn't pay up , if not for Peter obi being a member of amcon , people should check what saying even in adoration ground there was a time mbaka was firing Union Bank that the bank will die same bank you owe billions of naira , we are not done yet mbaka will be banished from Igbo land already the pope Francis has been already petition on this matter I believe this mandated the church to ban him for holding mass . Go to aqua rapha is water company in 9thmile opp Nigeria brewery and see how he is uselessing youth's there owing salaries in his own company same person will come out in his church and be claiming to be giving millions to poor people when he can't pay his workers, this man is not behaving like a priest maybe he is carrying his father's curse or inheritance because his father is a known native doctor who was feared during his time as a native doctor in itiku , even in seminary mbaka did uncountable things even while he was growing up if not that this man became a priest I wonder what could have become of him.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
I stopped attending Adoration when I realized that Mbaka was unwisely picking battles with politicians. And when those politicians know they cannot get him, they come after the worshippers and wreak havoc. This happened at the GTC field decades ago.

Father Mbaka is not bigger than the Catholic Church. If every priest in the Catholic Church had behaved like Mbaka, the universal church wouldn't have lasted for this long. Admittedly, Mbaka is gifted but he talks carelessly...that's why Archbishop Adewale Martins doesn't want him anywhere near Lagos archdiocese.

But he is a personal friend of Fr Emmanuel Oriyomi of Abeokuta Diocese and they both had Crusade at Ijebu Ode few years back . I thought Abeokuta Diocese is under Lagos Archdiocese and metropolitan see of Lagos.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Greedy scammer called priest. Mbaka is a disgrace to the catholic church
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by IrepChrist: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Brother, you have a point but Buhari was criticized base on his performance as a president and it was not an attack on his personality. In this case, Peter Obi is not a president yet an it's not fair because the statement of the priest can jeopardize the chances of the man who could be right person we need now as a nation.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by NnamdiN: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Sincerely I have not seen a politician who can possibly rule Nigeria selflessly. The way people are hyping Obi was the same way buhari was hyped is some quarter in 2015 yet he ended up a colossal failure.
In 2023 Nigerians would be saddled with the responsibility of choosing between the lesser evil of the several candidates. I do pray we get it right.
Buhari was as bad as he is now. Not everyone hyped him, those that witnessed his military rule warned Nigerians but they just wanted GEJ out by all means. Obi hasn't said he's a saint or coming to do any magic but he's the most realistic, very prudent( they call him stingy) has the least baggage and he really did well Anambra. If it were Rochas or Uzor kalu in labour, do you think anyone would take them seriously? Take time to listen to him and you'd see why people are rooting for him. I wouldn't have bothered myself if it were just BAT and AA.
But I'd really want us to try Obi and I'd be disappointed if he doesn't deliver.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by xelly: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Mbaka has nothing to offer to Christianity and he is not representing Christ but his selfish interests.

People should not wait for it to be shutdown before avoiding such gathering.

The anger in Imo State when he talked about Peter Obi was a reminder to how he supported Hope ( a 4th runner) to become to governor of Imo State just because Hope paid him money.

One wonder why a man like Mbaka will allow money to guide his actions, preachings and prayers over justice and merit.

I can not wish to be prayed for by that kind of a prophet.

Action like this is the reason for all the evil that have enveloped the country. People have resulted to Fraud, Ritual killing, Bribery etc knowing that with such money, Mbaka and his likes will sing their praises on the altar of God.

May the God of heaven forbid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.