Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) (53357 Views)

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by StopPipelines: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Collinsaik:
@Stoppipline u are noting but an attention seeking mofo.. Ur fore fathers have already comitted ur destiny into the hands of hausa/fulani a long time ago since 1960. stop daydreaming. nigeria wil remain 1 indivisible entity with north always domintating. if u or ur ijaw people mumu , una go collect wotowoto. Be like u don forget wetin happen for OdI grin anuofia!

Continue to convince yourself with lies.

Too much frustrations cannot save you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by comrChris(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
A young guy few days ago I was in ado ekiti was boldly saying he will sell his vote in this election, that how can he reject almost his monthly salary given to him in a day. When I tried educating him that, that money can't sustain him for 4years if things turn out bad, he said it's not his business, that if it turns out good or bad they will all feel it.

Vote buying in Ekiti is now a normal thing, like every body is eager waiting to receive money today. People were rushing to get their PVC so that they can their vote today.
Is it their campaign they throw popcorn, spaghetti, semo etc on people in the name of campaign. I was seriously ashamed of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
See fine girl, and she's also a professor
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Akerele44(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Am i still seeing people shouting peter Obi will win... person wey stingy pass anything grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by persius555(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hope they the money for the next four years
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Hydroxide(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
If they can sell their pussy for 5k, what's vote that they can't sell? That's why I don't blame yahoo boys who use some of them....
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by RepoMan007: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
Even Ekiti the state with the highest Professors in Nigeria.

You mean those are professors?
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by RepoMan007: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
comrChris:
A young guy few days ago I was in ado ekiti was boldly saying he will sell his vote in this election, that how can he reject almost his monthly salary given to him in a day. When I tried educating him that, that money can't sustain him for 4years if things turn out bad, he said it's not his business, that if it turns out good or bad they will all feel it.

Vote buying in Ekiti is now a normal thing, like every body is eager waiting to receive money today. People were rushing to get their PVC so that they can their vote today.
Is it their campaign they throw popcorn, spaghetti, semo etc on people in the name of campaign. I was seriously ashamed of them
if he doesn't someone else will. Isn't that what corrupt civil servants say?
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Those girls should be arrested immediately to serve as a deterrent to years

I totally support you ooo...

If only the authorities will act..

That girl does not know what damage she has done to her future.

If her name can be deduced and blacklisted,

she will never hold any public office in Nigeria..

Embassies would place Embargo on her..

The consequences are numerous...

But unfortunately, we live in a zoo where anything goes...

One Delegate was also displaying on social media, the new car he bought after returning from Presidential Primary.

He was saying "Delegate work sweet ooo".... cheesy cheesy

This country is in deep Shit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by 43Ronin: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oo, these are the suffersticated ones

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Legendoo: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Delegate collect, citizen collect, then the politicians will finally collect.

It's a collecting country and that's why things will only get worse.

Una no be good people .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Mattmon: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hmm. Newa o cheesy
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pakute:

Yamree, why are you bringing Yoruba into this?
It seems you're high on mkpurummiri

I beg your pardon? Afonja .... E pain you ? grin

Foolish boy
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
How can Obi win this type of election?
Only God can help this nation!!!
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by shineeye1: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Storyupdate:
EkitiDecides2022: Ladies celebrate after allegedly selling their votes in Ekiti governorship election

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le0_BvlX9II

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce8ngZkgwb7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

HAPPY FOOOLLS; CURSED GENERATION...
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Osariemen12: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
The real poverty headquarters of the south. They'll soon come to this forum to brag about the number of their wretched professors.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by officialJP(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
Why won't they be happy to have small money to keep soul and body together when your nigeria government have impoverished the people even to the bone.
When they complain of the too much hardship they are called miscreants.
stupid excuse
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nigerians are not yet ready...
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Nekky5(f): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chaiii this simply shows the level of our reasoning. If you are good and have what it takes to change a movement, why would you roll in the mud to prove a point ?
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by DMerciful(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Its like the egg ang chicken, which came first.

Their suffering came before voting in corrupt and incompetent candidates or voting in incompetent and corrupt candidates led to their suffering.
StopPipelines:
Why won't they be happy to have small money to keep soul and body together when your nigeria government have impoverished the people even to the bone.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:

We hate both of them equally.

The problem of ijaws is ijaws. They refuse to go to school and be educated. The few educated ones are eating their allocation and they are blaming the government. Now they want to blame igbos. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
Even Ekiti the state with the highest Professors in Nigeria.

That one na long time ago oh my brother. Now na state with highest no of yahoo boys and bleached stinking Olosho.

Na when about 5different girls wey I nack for this state all they stink the same way I clear road for them.

I no dey nack again, just busy piling up my money, make I no come carry infection abeg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by 9jaRealist: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
Ijaw Republic will be achieved my name carries what we are planning on it

Exactly! Because, as we all know, Ijaw politicians don’t steal…smh undecided
>
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tomorrow's leader turned to tomorrow's seller. Time will tell
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by bezimo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's this same useless youths that are attacking Buhari on how calamitous and disastrous he has made the country..yet they will collect money to vote useless bad candidate that will not change their fortune so they suffer for another 8 years lamenting and repeat the cycle..Nigerians never ready at all..

Some of us that have succesfully escaped the country to saner climes will keep looking from afar and pitying how unfortunate a people can be.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by StopPipelines: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
jaxxy:

The problem of ijaws is ijaws. They refuse to go to school and be educated. The few educated ones are eating their allocation and they are blaming the government. Now they want to blame igbos. Sorry.
Don't mistake Ijaw for your tribe.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by lereinter(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
See state where professor full

Suffer head state
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Otasikwe(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ekiti

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
may God bless you Beyond expectation.. you posted literally what’s in my mind

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by DoubleCrown22: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
All hail the illiterate elites of Ekiti State, the fountain of stupidity, from every indication, presidential election is a walk over for the highest bidder hence no fair election in Ekiti
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
Thats the plan of the government. Impoverish the people with hardship so that when election comes and you give them survival ticket called small change on the condition you vote for them they will jump at the offer.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by 9jaRealist: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Those girls should be arrested immediately to serve as a deterrent to years
Zelenskyy:
I totally support you ooo...

If only the authorities will act..

That girl does not know what damage she has done to her future.

If her name can be deduced and blacklisted,

she will never hold any public office in Nigeria..

Embassies would place Embargo on her..

The consequences are numerous...

But unfortunately, we live in a zoo where anything goes...

One Delegate was also displaying on social media, the new car he bought after returning from Presidential Primary.

He was saying "Delegate work sweet ooo".... cheesy cheesy

This country is in deep Shit...

While I personally share the dismay (even angst)…

In a FREE society, you should be FREE to do with your future as you please…
Those of us who do not sell our votes to politicians, are our own future (or past) any better?!

Anyway, in Nigeria we love to chase shadows in derogation of substance…
There are already laws on the books about election bribes, just bloody ENFORCE IT! SMH
>

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.