Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,620 members, 7,865,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) (53363 Views)

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Cromagnon: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anaerobi:

Hahahaha. LoL

Abi na

Don't worry wen e taya us we go adjust
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
agnes7:
I remember once when a sitting governor from a minority ethnic group was going for second term.

Most people from the majority ethnic group hated him and vowed never to vote for him because the two ethnic groups are known to hate each other from time immemorial.

But despite the hate that was very palpable, on the election day, there was vote buying in the capital which is populated by the majority ethnic group.

They collected the money and voted for the man whom they hated so much.

That is why I know that human beings cannot be taken seriously.

Don't listen to what he is saying no matter how sincere he sounds.

Infact from my observation since I was born, a person who acts as if he is very serious about something/project is always the first to abandon his stand particularly if the project is not his personal project.

Among a thousand people, a person who is acting as if he is all for you and nothing but you, may be the first to abandon you when under threat or financial inducement.

Never trust anyone but GOD.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.