Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,543 members, 7,865,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) (53360 Views)

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by edoairways: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
Why won't they be happy to have small money to keep soul and body together when your nigeria government have impoverished the people even to the bone.
When they complain of the too much hardship they are called miscreants.
That is not an excuse

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
And that girl displaying the Cash and PVC in front of the camera ...

will now become one of the Official Face of Vote Buying in Nigeria for years to come..

The Internet never forgets...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Omesko00: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
My friend mind ur business, wat about those delegates, wat did they do... let her conscience judge her...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Amumaigwe: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
Why won't they be happy to have small money to keep soul and body together when your nigeria government have impoverished the people even to the bone.

Then they will run to one church and expect magic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Where was it stated that she voted in Ekiti

All this campaign against Obi by Tinubu touts is a wasted effort

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by wwwihy: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sorosoke Youths
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by CheapHomes1: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:

Principles aren't displayed when everything is ok. Principles are displayed when there are contrary forces

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by BigYash: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Money wen no go last reach tomorrow evening. Na bleaching cream them go still use am buy,then go start use toto trade there after.. Fools

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
What a pity!
Any youth that have been collecting, or that collected or that is planning to collect money/bribe from all these politicians to vote for them and not voting for their conscience to vote for the right person that will move this nation forward...... no matter the party they are.
The thing that will happen to y'all ehn........

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by LeakingPen: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
And the suffering continues.

I write Business Plans/Proposals for people at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
These kind of girls are prostitutes so even 1naira they will collect. They dont give a damn about a better life. Na only wig and fine cloth dem sabi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:

Most Ijaws see Igbos as many see Fulani.

We cannot truly tell which one among the two of them Ijaw hate more.

Its so close.

Can you explain to me in context the origin of why Ijaws hate Igbo's? I want to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by BouquiLake: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Her face should be made to go viral as a symbol of shame. Let her go viral for the very wrong reasons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Konjiboii: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bush girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by rofesobi: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
You people suffering just started. If you think Americans, Canadians, British or other Nationalities that fought in dignity for their countries to be what it is today then you are all joking while sleeping on gunpowder.
Keep selling your future and that of your generation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by citygarden(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
And they will suffer for another 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by edungene7: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
bros nah all those Yoruba girls way no hear English I can bet u this one never count ten k as her personal cash all her life they need help Asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by almarthins(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
We produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil.

May God bless our Ijaw Republic hero General Ditari and the group he leads that have successfully brainwashed so many Ijaw that we are being bribed with our own money in the name of Amnesty and its time to stop all pipelines and go for Ijaw Republic.

Oga gwan n sit down. Records show that ijaw pple produce less than what they re asking for. Only akwa ibom alone produce over 26% of oil, so how much is the ijaw people that are scattered in two states producing?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:

Igbo Pvssy Miners and Cannibals.

I'm Ijaw but I hate Igbo
Like Igbos care? Ijaw hate doesn't move an Igbo man because you people are low lifers!

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Jalaw: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
See professors

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Storyupdate:
EkitiDecides2022: Ladies celebrate after allegedly selling their votes in Ekiti governorship election

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le0_BvlX9II

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce8ngZkgwb7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The person dragging obi on this that write up is stupid and senseless you know why people are hungry and Nigerian old politicians caused it on that day collect money from apc and PDP vote peter obi labour party

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
See as i dey look the Idiot small girl selling her future for just token amount, why wouldn't she celebrate the token, that was the reason why their past governor fayose nail them as stomach infrastructure. I petty u girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
We produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil.

May God bless our Ijaw Republic hero General Ditari and the group he leads that have successfully brainwashed so many Ijaw that we are being bribed with our own money in the name of Amnesty and its time to stop all pipelines and go for Ijaw Republic.

There is oil ALL OVER the world. None of the regions in which the oil is found is clamouring for independence. Your problem should be something else.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by olumike001(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
What if she belongs to same party, she voted for her own candidate and she still receive her share of whatever they r sharing....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
No you hate urself not igbo ppl.. ur brain is payin trick on u

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by 07kjb: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
NIGERIA should divide along ethnic and tribal settings I see no future for NIGERIA honestly

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Last last, it will take a conscious effort on the part of everybody to truly change this country. I still see tribalism influencing us heavily..illiteracy and vote buying. Even our small endsarrs revolution, we could not sustain it. The politicians have most of it's citizen where they want. Deeply tribal, illiterates and unlearned.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by SupremeSpecimen: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:

We hate both of them equally.

Here's additional for your pains sir
That's 30million dashed to you just like that
Tomorrow you'll say an Igboman has never done anything for you

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Na this one pesin go marry put for house, but she got dey do hookup lowkey.

I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Hermoso33: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
The point here is the fact that they do not collect money for voting doesn't mean the winner will alleviate the suffering of the people. SDP candidate (Segun Oni) has reigned as governor and was not different from his successors. Many people here as rooting for Oni to win simply because he belongs to Peter Obi's party and not because they are convinced he will perform very better. No politician I repeat no politician will not engage in vote buying or other means in as much as such thing will win him or her election. Only those without the wherewithal to prosecute election complain of vote buying or whatever. Come 2023 in Oyo state for instance Makinde will spend money and buy voters too not because he is bad but because he has the wherewithal to do so. No party in power will not want to spend money to induce voters because they have the resources. You don't expect APC in Ekiti not to spend more money than other parties because the resources are at their disposal. You don't expect APGA in Anambra not to spend more money than other parties during election because they have the money. So all parties engage in votes buying just that one surpasses others. If SDP wins in Ekiti today it's because the voters given money by APC disappointed them and not because SDP outclassed them in money spending. My opinion though

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.