Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) (53359 Views)

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Will they follow her to the voting point to see who she thumbprints for? So, that she collects the money doesn't mean. She can still vote for whoever she wants.

The same thing happened in Imo state during Ohakim's attempt for a second tenure. People collected his money and voted Rochas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by 9jaRealist: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hydroxide:
If they can sell their pussy for 5k, what's vote that they can't sell? That's why I don't blame yahoo boys who use some of them....
mediclife1987:
That one na long time ago oh my brother. Now na state with highest no of yahoo boys and bleached stinking Olosho.

Na when about 5different girls wey I nack for this state all they stink the same way I clear road for them.

I no dey nack again, just busy piling up my money, make I no come carry infection abeg...

Must be something seriously diminished in some people to always resort to CRUDE MISOGYNY at every turn…smh undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by omolasho: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nothing these girls no go sell Votes, Conscience and Virgina.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Gozac: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
We produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil.

May God bless our Ijaw Republic hero General Ditari and the group he leads that have successfully brainwashed so many Ijaw that we are being bribed with our own money in the name of Amnesty and its time to stop all pipelines and go for Ijaw Republic.
Shut the fvck up!
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Gozac: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:

We hate both of them equally.
Shut the fvck up, you small boy!
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
comrChris:
A young guy few days ago I was in ado ekiti was boldly saying he will sell his vote in this election, that how can he reject almost his monthly salary given to him in a day. When I tried educating him that, that money can't sustain him for 4years if things turn out bad, he said it's not his business, that if it turns out good or bad they will all feel it.

Vote buying in Ekiti is now a normal thing, like every body is eager waiting to receive money today. People were rushing to get their PVC so that they can their vote today.
Is it their campaign they throw popcorn, spaghetti, semo etc on people in the name of campaign. I was seriously ashamed of them

Whoever doesn't know Ekiti won't know the state is long gone to the dogs...
Everywhere you go, na yahoo boys and Olosho full there. Infact most okada guys are trooping out of Lagos into the state to do biz cos them hear sey yahoo boys plenty.
Lagos is more sane, and moral than this place. It's nothing but money here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Gozac: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
NetValueFX:

Like Igbos care? Ijaw hate doesn't move an Igbo man because you people are low lifers!
Igbos are too busy to be reasoning Ijaw people
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gozac:

Igbos are too busy to be reasoning Ijaw people
As in, wetin concern Igbo with Ijaw man? Everybody wants to make Igbo man his problem! Na we dey steal their oil?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:

Don't mistake Ijaw for your tribe.

Who is ijaw? They are mostly illiterates na. The Truth is bitter sha.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Jayinyourdreams(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
You just sold your future!
Use!ess gluttonous fool

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by holywind(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Holy fvckk

The money can only last you for days but you have eight years to suffer for it

Vote wise
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by KashApp: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Teenaira:

You need to put on your glasses
Are you that dumb? I said, some people rejected the money or you don't have data to watch the video? That video shows 2 girls
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by stealmatic(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:

May God bless our Ijaw Republic hero General Ditari and the group he leads that have successfully brainwashed so many Ijaw that we are being bribed with our own money in the name of Amnesty and its time to stop all pipelines and go for Ijaw Republic.

Oga Nigeria is going Tru hell already, don't bring ur own join the ones we have,oga try peace it's very cheap and last longer
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by 9jaRealist: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:

I doubt that you actually “produce” 1% of the crude oil produced in Nigeria…
If crude oil is being extracted and produced from your land, you’re owed rent and nothing else.

Unless you actually contribute the technology, capital or manpower to successfully explore, extract, produce, transport and successfully sell crude oil, you are NOT “producing” jack and should instead just concentrate on collecting rent - and that rent should just be for those who actually own land impacted by exploration and production, not some nebulous and amorphous so-called “Ijaw Republic”.

Unfortunately, we have cultivated a sick PARASITIC culture in Nigeria whereupon almost everyone is obsessed with SHARING, but few or none are concerned with actual PRODUCTION (or productivity). The THIEVES in Yenegoa or Uyo or PH or Asaba or Warri or even the so-called “Ijaw Republic” are NO DIFFERENT from the THIEVES in Abuja. If anything, they all belong to the same LOOTerians tribe.
>

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Poleski: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Just look at them, they're empty vessels! They're happy now but will start complaining soon. Mumu full too much for this Naija.

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is really Sad
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by onyxo76(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
raz hungry girl
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by 9jaRealist: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
stealmatic:
Oga Nigeria is going Tru hell already, don't bring ur own join the ones we have,oga try peace it's very cheap and last longer

But peace wouldn’t pay criminals, terrorists, warlords, armed robbers, extortionists, or “militants” as much…
>
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:

Ijaws of Akwa-Ibom are the ones producing it.
Who is this attention seeker for crying out loud?

Ijaw in akwaibom?

This statement made me know that you are still a kid.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Oziens: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Same strategies is being hatch by both APC & PDP for President elections, the more reasons they are not bothered about PO popularity. Because the believe monetary inducement of voters on that day regardless.

This Country is finished, it's only by divine intervention these demonic ancestor Politicians (in APC&PDP) can be retired and saves the Country from cremation finally.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Emotionss: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
StopPipelines:
Why won't they be happy to have small money to keep soul and body together when your nigeria government have impoverished the people even to the bone.
When they complain of the too much hardship they are called miscreants.

And for that they sold their right and privilege for few thousand naira

Truly Nigerians are now comfortable with sufferings.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Urchmantete: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oga no Yoruba has ever pledged to vote for Peter Obi from his heart. This is a typical example of what you'd see in the South-West during the Presidential Election... Not surprised tho
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Teenaira: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:
Are you that dumb? I said, some people rejected the money or you don't have data to watch the video? That video shows 2 girls

Easy my brother. Be calming down. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Efxfuture: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
CallYeNot:
cheesy cheesy

Collect your money, vote APC.

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by annisy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Poverty is indeed a tool!!!
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by jjxxx: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anaerobi:
Someone should slap her for me.

She knows nothing! I pity the guy dating her, because she will keep billing and milking him.

That is if she won’t sell her boyfriend self.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Efxfuture:

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).

I have my PVC and it's for Tinubu.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anaerobi:
Someone should slap her for me.

She knows nothing! I pity the guy dating her, because she will keep billing and milking him.

is it your bill or milk?
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
Why won't they be happy to have small money to keep soul and body together when your nigeria government have impoverished the people even to the bone.
When they complain of the too much hardship they are called miscreants.
how did Nigeria impoverish the people?
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
solochris:
This is disheartening
why?
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by waldigit: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
Ijaw Republic will be achieved my name carries what we are planning on it
You guys are the ones delaying. Do the needful.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by alhaji04: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
If this is true. then i fear that PO, may not win the presido election, even tho he is making waves and i hav d feelings he will do better wen he get there. The truth is many people ova 50% are very hungry and to b candid, this is a huge temptation to many. note: i am not supporting anyone to sell his /her vote. peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics / Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.