Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404132 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
@NotFree, u said it all, bt wher i will say am nt too sure abt, is d Fact dey havnt recieved subvention or wat did u call it, I actually Bilv dey have bin giving, cuz Ma dad is a retired First Banker, and afta filling sme forms with NSITF, dey credited his acct wit almst 500k, and dey did so to most of his close colleques, so i bilv dey have bin giving sme money 4rm d FG, cuz a normal ofic cant pay dat Much to a single individual, and it is sooo true dat der ofic in Jos has Bin closed since late 90s, bt i dnt tink, dey will use d same ofices dey used, ages ago, i aplied 4 Human Resource oficer 1, i Pray My letter is amongst does abt to be dispatched!AMEN
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 21, 2011
@otunba77, ur explanation is based on d perspective of EH, n its so glaring dat mine is MT. Moreso, d chat was for both EH's n MT's n MT's were also much! This is not a competition of who's employd n who's not, i was only trying to explain things from my point of view. Our reason 4being here, is to share ideas n help fellow nairalanders with info
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2011
@ Notfree, thank you for the information after a long silence. At least we have something to be cheerful and hopeful about. But my worry from your humble information is that all the necessary renovations should have been carried out before now so as to make the recruitment process smooth. I wonder when all these would be taken care of before the letters of Appointment are rolled out to successful candidates. If the offices are not ready yet, i wonder how on earth the proposed workforce would work. May God help us.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2011
@ Notfree, thanks so much for this info.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
@Jybz, I dnt kwn y ur dad's acct was credited wit dat huge cash. But wat i do kwn is dat NSITF is nt totally out of biz.Its operate sm skeletal activities and biz which include Trustfund Pension and a pro-health, a kind of HMO. mayb d cash ur dad received was his pensions benefit which 1st bank remitting to Trustfund, a pension manager owned by NSITF.
NSITF cant run d new mandate given to it with employees pension funds!! d scope of responsibilities on NSITF was restructured and expanded by FG. dat y u c so many dept. If u r aware of NSIFT b4 now, u will kwn dat they had jst abt 4 or so depts. now u can count upto 15 of them.
Am glad u agree wit me dat Jos office is bad.It almost d same wit all its offices nationwide. And NSITF owns most of those buildings. If they r nt going to use same, it therefore means that they r going to build new structures !!!dat one na long wait b dat!!! God 4bid!!!
Those offices r manage by one staff. that is y u will c them always lock up.sm of d managers/ state reps r nt resident in d state. They jst monitor tins frm afar. since they r mostly into mrkting of pension scheme.
Well no nid for long talk. my source is reliable. i ve his contact and frm time to time if i get any info frm him. i will pass it across.
We will make it. esp. me cos i nid to ball out of dis mess call private sector.
Peace.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
@Notfree, I confirmed, it was a Pension Fund, bt bcuz he used lots of PFAs i thot dis was different n thot d govt has dat 4 Retirees,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
may God Grant us d desires of our Hearts Amen!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
may God Grant us d desires of our Hearts Amen!,
Thanks 4 d Info Notfree, pls Kip on d Good Work!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2011
@Jybz, Ok. NSITF is only operating Pension and very skeletal health maintenance (smtin like NHIS scheme) for now.Worker compensation is one of d new scheme dat is abt to kick off. presently they ve start registration of private organization into d new scheme. i.e wat d manger was doing at d organization where i met him yesday.
It ok, We will Not Loose. Never!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2011
@notfree thanks for the info, indeed you made the thread come alive! one quick one pls do you have any idea about the salary scale the one you mentioned was just approved.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
@lilodez, Thanks . D salary tin is d next question i intend to ask my source,wenevr i ve time to check him in his office. U kwn it was d first time of my meeting him,i didnt wan to sound desperate n stuff,, so i had to stomach dat fundamental question. I will find time to check him in his office n any info frm him will b made available.
, We will nt Loose, NeVer!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hi guys in d house,am not here to criticize nor intimidate, I believe d chat is d final stage, NSITF has a new mandate to provide social security for Nigerians under worker's compensation Act, each Employer in Nigeria will contribute 5% of each employee basic salary and remit it to NSITF,this fund ll be invested into d ecomomy and compensation will be paid to workers who suffered injuries in the course of work, they have a solid social security systems in developed countries even in Ghana
As per first bank retirees mentioned, the money paid were d contributuions paid by both employers and employees before 2005,others who are still in active service were askef to request to transfer to their PFA before sept 30
I believe they meant well and by His Grace we shall be among the lucky ones
Cheers
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
@notfree, kindly send ur no to my mail, warlex095@yahoo.com
We got to talk
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
@ otunba 77, actually employers make monthly contribution of 1% of total monthly payroll into the fund check out sec 33 of the Employee compensation act grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
@lil, sorry it is 1% not 5% but d question is are they remmiting? That's what d new NSITF is commissioned to take up,manage the fund for social security in d country
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
pls when are they going to send out the letters or sms for those they called?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
my brother , WHAT IS FED CHARACTER.IF GOD SAY YES NOBODY CAN SAY NO,ALL I KNOW IS THAT WHO EVER THAT CAME 4 THE NSITF CHAT IS AS GOOD AS BEEN EMPLOYED COS IF U CHECK ALL THAT CAME THAT VERY DAY,U CAN HARDLY SEE 2 POTION FROM THE SAME STATE.IS WELL, EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAS EXPIRING DATE,SEE U AT THE ORIENTATION GROUND
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
@Otunba, check ur inbox.
Regards
We will Not Loose. 4Ever!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2011
pls no Inboxing, pls share it with d House, lol!
See u people at d Training/Orientation too, Amen!
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
irom:

my brother , WHAT IS FED CHARACTER.IF GOD SAY YES NOBODY CAN SAY NO,ALL I KNOW IS THAT WHO EVER THAT CAME 4 THE NSITF CHAT IS AS GOOD AS BEEN EMPLOYED COS IF U CHECK ALL THAT CAME THAT VERY DAY,U CAN HARDLY SEE 2 POTION FROM THE SAME STATE.IS WELL, EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAS EXPIRING DATE,SEE U AT THE ORIENTATION GROUND

I love your Spirit, keep it up.

Let's keep hope alive, see you guys at the orientation/ Induction venue
Re: NSITF Interview In August by chinexex(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hello all, i applied for the post of a DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR but i haven't called for a test or chat from NSITF even though i got the email confirming my application. Does it mean they are actually done with the recruitment process for all positions? Did any one apply for NSITF DBA?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2011
pls what is the in box,can u share it so that we can all read and be happy.i had that they have rounded up every thing,that by next month(Nov) both the training, orientation etc will commence.can any body in the house confirm it.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
I pray the silence is broken soon enough, xmas don dey approach o.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2011
I believe we will be called soon. Keep up the faith everybody!
See you at the orientation
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2011
@Benne,tnx 4 dat info bt did ur source tell u early nov or late November, well Its well, i also bilv dat dey wil cal soon,
And i checked NSITF site and noticed dey have like 30 branches all ova d federation, i bilv dey wil pick a Sizeabble and goood no. Of us dat attended d Inavw/chat,
God Be with us all,
Amen!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kuma007(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
My good people, I dont think we have to allow anxiety to take over our emotions and hopes as far as this nsitf job is concerned. From my humble view, I think the so called chat they invited applicants for was the last stage as i saw that as verification and documentation stage. In fact, one applicant who was beside me all through was full of confidence that anyone whose name was on the list had gotten the job. I ask him how sure he was, he told me not to bother. When we eventually entered the room together, i discovered he was very familiar with those handling the process as they exchanged pleasantries in a familiar way. On the issue of federal character, i think the agency's list was in compliance with this as another applicant told me there that prior to the chat invitation message, the agency called him to verify his state of origin and when he told them, he got the sms the following day. If anyone was interested in hijacking some slots, it would have been done at the test level, not at this stage. it is only those that did not show up for the chat that would have themselves to be blamed because they will substitute their names with others so that they can meet the desired target number of staff. Best of luck. Have I spoken well?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2011
@kuma007 you have spoken well indeed!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
at the end of every tunnel there is a shining light. Let's hold on my pple for just a little while!javascript:void(0);
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
Fellow Nairalander, we shall cause to smile at the end of the day. It is all going to be good afterall. Thanks to all who have renewed the spirit.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2011
@Kuma007,u spoke well, i bilv wat u said abt fed charcter and all dat, and i noticed sumthng on d attendance list wher u will sign during d chat, i noticed der ws a place wer dey put REGION, and i was put unda North-West, tho am From Kaduna, agencies hardly Put names unda regions during Inatvw, i pray dats 4 real,
Anoda question i want to ask is der wer ppl dat came 4 d Chat, dey gt d txt msgs bt der names wer nt on d master list, wer dey also inavwd too, cuz wen i did mine dey kept dem on one side,
May God see Us thru, Amen!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2011
ummmh, i see that lack of any new info has caused us all to recycle and re examine all that has transpired and we have all become masters in the RECRUITMENT PROCESS! It is well, everything that goes up must come down. we shall all smile. AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.