Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404158 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2012
It is quiet here today, why my pple?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2012
*Coughs* kpuhukpuhu @ assalambj, we are still here ooo but we are afraid to say anything anymore. "Till we are very sure in order not to fall our hands*
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jones008: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2012
@sexy-bone, honestly i hate every piece u ever wrote on this thread cos i've never seen a pessimist like u're...pls. change...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2012
jones008: @sexy-bone, honestly i hate every piece u ever wrote on this thread cos i've never seen a pessimist like u're...pls. change...
ha ha ha! It got up 2 ua throat Right?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 2:45am On Apr 01, 2012
Honestly I think you guys are the ones giving flexy more fame, the best thing is just to ignore his frivolous and unguided comments, the more you respond to his tantrums the more popular he gets, so please in Gods name let this be last anyone wld say about him, he is just like a fowl defecating in the pot, who knows not that he is actually making a mess of his own grave *word*. We are almost there, at least I was @ the Lagos commissioning and I know what I heard @ the ceremony and every update has been pointing in one direction. Flexy just beleive so that you can also eat of the fruit of the land, we are all one praying for good to happen, so many pple rely on what they read here, so be a good boy.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by DYTK: 3:17am On Apr 02, 2012
That ......"FAITH is knowing how 2 wait on GOD"......... God has spoken it, He has started it, & He will finish it IJMN Amen. Happy new month.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 5:51am On Apr 02, 2012
God hv mercy on us. Dis is d much talked abt week before Easter. We are runing out of patience oh
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jatprecious: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2012
Any latest news today?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kpdc85: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2012
Just heard they wud call or text later dis evening,not sure how true that is,but that was what who i called told me, any news of such from oda sources?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2012
we are almost there, I started hearing NSITF Jingles on radios lately
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
where did you get your info?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by sookoo: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
Our Miracle is on the way.I can smell it!I can almost reach it.Waoh!God is awesome!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
kpdc85: Just heard they wud call or text later dis evening,not sure how true that is,but that was what who i called told me, any news of such from oda sources?
my sources says and i quote "very soon you will be call to collect your letters possibly this week or next" we will be there insha Allah
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2012
@galadee: Next week again! Abeg o! By the special grace of God, we shall get our letters b4 Easter, i.e dis week
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jatprecious: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
The most important thing is for our names to come out cos the Pressure is very high in Headquarters ...Letters from everywhere (Politicians are causing problem).
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hmmm! GOD i beg you..oo
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
Adah 25, zico 2, danto, broncop you guys should please contribute. My source stil reaffirms this week. But i like corroborating evidence. People that know people that know people call them now haba.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2012
Adah 25, zico 2, danto, broncop you guys should please contribute. My source stil reaffirms this week. But i like corroborating facts. People that know people that know people call them now haba.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
one thing is sure that of our names are there, let continue to pray for we are there, whether politician or anybody what belong to us must surely reach us 4 only God has the final say.dont switch off ur phone we must surely get there.my source said on or before easther.pray against manupulation.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jafar(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
So in all dese,wats also very important is an idea of salary.it reli wud not make sense afta waiting dis long not to get gud pay at the end of d month.so any ideas
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
Una don tire @ all. See u at d orientation. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
@lilodez,i dey o only that i withdrew when one undesirable element took over. Well, i think we need to be careful wt our posts. Lets try to prove the fact before we post any info cos i know there wl be contradictory info. Well, we re there already. As per salary, its good pay. If you have someone there you wl know,forget about the building,Nsitf is a good place wt excellent packages. Their package is greater than or equal to that of FIRS. Anyone can prove me wrong but im saying the fact. I have people there and they re living excellently well. I fell in love wt the place cos of my people life style. Lets put tension away and chat. I hope to see you guys soon at orientation. Adah25, broncop, lilodez, irom, shenebaba and the rest i hail you all o. God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
My source said they have started typing letters, infact that they are almost through with the letters. However, the letters are not being typed in NSITF. If u ask me, I guess its for security reasons. She also said we should be expecting to be called this week or next latest. However, we need to keep our faith up and pray as there is political pressure. I however don't believe in the pressure, I believe in God.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
@afolisho, I join u, I dont know man but I know someone who made all men! HE will see us through this process IJMN, Amen! shikena!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2012
I have been silently reading every single post on this thread.
My advice is that we should be very careful in what we post and those
we are attacking online becos some of them may turn out to be
our bosses in NSITF. I will not be giving any updates again
for personal reasons, but will reading all that will be posted
here. See u at the orientation and may God bless you all.
Happy Holy week, Shalom.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2012
Broncop: I have been silently reading every single post on this thread.
My advice is that we should be very careful in what we post and those
we are attacking online becos some of them may turn out to be
our bosses in NSITF. I will not be giving any updates again
for personal reasons, but will reading all that will be posted
here. See u at the orientation and may God bless you all.
Happy Holy week, Shalom.
GOOD TALK
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2012
It's a faceless forum jare.you can never know who you attacked or who attacked you except you have the person's full names or can identify the person facially.
I'm not trying to promote discord o,just pointing out a fact.
So it is dis week or next week according to so many posters,issokai! Dis week will come and go,so will next week.we pray it will be a memorable one for us

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2012
galadee:
GOOD TALK
That just it. The Forum in the last two weeks was not as intersting as it used to be. Wish all the best.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2012
kevo2b:
That just it. The Forum in the last two weeks was not as intersting as it used to be. Wish all the best.
it shall come to past GOD willing
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2012
@Robocop dis is unlike you, pls give us de latest koko now' abi make we start to buy new cloth and baata? Abeg say somtin @adah25 wetin de go on 4 ur side?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2012
@Reinedamse, u just took the words out of my mouth. Kudos
@Mr Rector,its Broncop not Robocop...
@ all, u see the tales by moonlight stuff going on? Lol..........

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.