Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404147 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2012
Flex_sexybone: This forum is a very funny one indeed. For ur info, the list is not coming out soon. Take it from someone that has been around lomg enough to know what's on ground.
@ Ela-nick:u sure say na ur name the mystery man see? Beware of 419ers. Don't say I didn't warn u.
Hehehehe....u sure say no be because pple no respond to your nnpc sumtin naim u begin vomit so? I can see you've truly being around lomg enough. NNPC threads boku for NL, abi u no know?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2012
Flex_sexybone: Bringing in fresh workers is not what NSITF is thinking right now, they are still organising themselves for eventual take-off. All those whose source are telling any thing contrary is just being deceived or will I say being told what he/she wants to hear(being consoled).Nobody in NSITF is sure when the new workers will be called.
Like say that first one wey u post no do, u cum post another one..hehehe, horde.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2012
@Illodez, there is no need swearing and cursing someone who has decided to voice what others are so afraid to say. Am also an NSITF hopeful. Am not disputing the power of God cos I also believe in him. I didn't at any point in time say that NSITF won't recruit I just said they won't recruit now so there is no need saying the list will come out soon cos that's false news and we should learn how to accept the things we can't change and stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2012
Flex_sexybone: Bringing in fresh workers is not what NSITF is thinking right now, they are still organising themselves for eventual take-off. All those whose source are telling any thing contrary is just being deceived or will I say being told what he/she wants to hear(being consoled).Nobody in NSITF is sure when the new workers will be called.
Like say that first one wey u post no do, u cum post another one..hehehe, issorait..so u have sources too, abi?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2012
reinedamse: No it would not
i concur
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2012
Flex_sexybone: @Illodez, there is no need swearing and cursing someone who has decided to voice what others are so afraid to say. Am also an NSITF hopeful. Am not disputing the power of God cos I also believe in him. I didn't at any point in time say that NSITF won't recruit I just said they won't recruit now so there is no need saying the list will come out soon cos that's false news and we should learn how to accept the things we can't change and stop deceiving ourselves.
I can bet with my big mouth say u no even write the test not to even talk of being hopeful. U berra goan find another thread...dis ones dey bind people o.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2012
@Puplin:don't think everyone is as unserious and lousy as u are. Take ur half-baked comedy elsewere. slowpoke.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2012
softly softly my people, it will come to pass. INSHA ALLAH
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2012
i'm tired of people trying to claim to be "all-knowing" and "all-seeing" of this recruitment exercise.
@flexybone pls shut up cos u know not a thing about this recruitment.i doubt it if u even know the full meaning of nsitf.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2012
Some people are hard of reading or what confusionist pls leave this thread.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jones008: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2012
The list must come out soon and very soonest because God that 'knows the end from the begining' has pre-destined it. And there's no how any mountain be it Everest or kilmanjaro will stand on our way...God is going to release the list by aprill when the budget became active cos he has heard our voices....

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2012
@Flex-sexybone.Dont get us confused.We are almost there.Very soon.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2012
@ Flex...what a dramatic turn of event. From 'blind' enquiry about NNPC recruitment to forum analysis and sabotage. I'm sure you already have a personal disconnect with yourself, if not how would a total stranger who had never championed the interest of or contributed in any meaningful way to this forum just suddenly become the 'PRO' of NSITF and telling us what the state of mind of NSITF Management is right now. Needless to remind you that over 80% of the hopefuls on this forum are busy doing one or two things and therefore not 'jobless' as you may have assumed. If you are desirous of opening a new thread for your 'PRO & Criticism stuffs' you are free. Don't come to this forum and dampen the joyful spirit, aspirations and positive energy of its members. If you are not part of the WHOLE, you cannot have control over the WHOLE. Time will tell. God is our refuge.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2012
garnetty: @ Flex...what a dramatic turn of event. From 'blind' enquiry about NNPC recruitment to forum analysis and sabotage. I'm sure you already have a personal disconnect with yourself, if not how would a total stranger who had never championed the interest of or contributed in any meaningful way to this forum just suddenly become the 'PRO' of NSITF and telling us what the state of mind of NSITF Management is right now. Needless to remind you that over 80% of the hopefuls on this forum are busy doing one or two things and therefore not 'jobless' as you may have assumed. If you are desirous of opening a new thread for your 'PRO & Criticism stuffs' you are free. Don't come to this forum and dampen the joyful spirit, aspirations and positive energy of its members. If you are not part of the WHOLE, you cannot have control over the WHOLE. Time will tell. God is our refuge.
very well said!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2012
[color=#770077]
garnetty: @ Flex...what a dramatic turn of event. From 'blind' enquiry about NNPC recruitment to forum analysis and sabotage. I'm sure you already have a personal disconnect with yourself, if not how would a total stranger who had never championed the interest of or contributed in any meaningful way to this forum just suddenly become the 'PRO' of NSITF and telling us what the state of mind of NSITF Management is right now. Needless to remind you that over 80% of the hopefuls on this forum are busy doing one or two things and therefore not 'jobless' as you may have assumed. If you are desirous of opening a new thread for your 'PRO & Criticism stuffs' you are free. Don't come to this forum and dampen the joyful spirit, aspirations and positive energy of its members. If you are not part of the WHOLE, you cannot have control over the WHOLE. Time will tell. God is our refuge.

You spoke well!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2012
I can't help laughing out loud at ur comments. Fellow NSITF hopefuls the truth is bitter BUT it must be said.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by goksman007(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2012
Flexy bone abi wetin u call urself, smh for u. tongue. To all NSITF hopefuls, we are there already by God's grace
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2012
Flex_sexybone: I can't help laughing out loud at ur comments. Fellow NSITF hopefuls the truth is bitter BUT it must be said.
Na u be senior slowpoke, dem kuku don dey bind u already, attention seeker oshi.Dey dia dey wait for nnpc to start recruitment o..uglybone
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2012
Please let's be serious here, let's not give attention to people who has nothing to contribute to us. If we all snubbed this Flexsexybone from the beginning, all these unnecessary comments won't come up. Let's learn to snub those who has nothing good to offer or is silence not golden any more? People with news from there source should please update us. God bless us all
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2012
Am sure sexy-bone is not nsitf hopeful.He is nnpc recruitment hopeful.Pls post what u are sure of.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2012
@ flex_sexybone A word is enough for the wise. Well meaning people have spoken God's mind 2 u cos this forum is 100% heavenly inspired & motivated 'cos we have been ordained by God 2 champion d good course of this nation(employers) through NSITF. My piece of advice is that u stay clear. We only need a word from God & people that matter (@ d helm of affairs).. Thank u.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2012
Fairly-used Blackberry bold 2 for sale. If u are interested, let me know now.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2012
i am interested.happy now?
GOAT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2012
Y una cm dey do comedy for here.
Pls go smwhere ...we r serious
Actually i had a good laffffff.
Nutin do Us.
And pls,dis is nt jambite forum where u dey c ur name for list.
chief Tope na Vice Chancellor?
We no dey Loose shaa.
At allllllllllll
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2012
hello good people. Can see u r havin fun. Any update ? Will call today cos i was asked to. Lovely day. winkhello good people. Can see u r havin fun. Any update ? Will call today cos i was asked to. Lovely day.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2012
@flex i suggest u visit Hospital cos if ur alright and cal urself a graduate , how would u bring nnpc matter in nsitf forum.pls which sch did u buy ur result ,from all indication u are not souding like one that seen the fourwalls of university,pls take ur fake ond and go somewhere nb that nsitf job is 4 graduate i know u in person change ur life ur not getting younger.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2012
assalambj: Will d list be published in d Newspapers today? Hmmmmm, just thinking aloud oh. Gud morning!
Lol. I've seen it all on this thread . . .from the sublime to the ridiculous. I find it laughable that some of us are expecting to see an
employment list published in a newspaper! As if it's a federal university's admission list or something. Na wa for my people oh.

Anyway, the wait for the all-important phone call or text message is on. In God we trust.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2012
aca77:
Lol. I've seen it all on this thread . . .from the sublime to the ridiculous. I find it laughable that some of us are expecting to see an employment list published in a newspaper! As if it's a federal university's admission list or something. Na wa for my people oh.

Anyway, the wait for the all-important phone call or text message is on. In God we trust.

Quite ridiculous though!!!. Not in my wildest imagination.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by DYTK: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2012
That the board of directors and the mgt team had meetings on wed & thurs last week and that every thing is set n that any moment from now they wil cal us for the appointment laters, pls let's pray 2 GOD that any spirit of delibrate delayance that HE should do away with it.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by forusbyu: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2012
this forum is the best, its given us hope and sumtin to laugh about..... grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
to all hopefulls, be relaxed, when the situation starts getting unneccessaryily heated up, u should know the climax is fast approaching. Be steadfast n calm.It will be over soon either being called or not life goes on thats what make most of us going.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stannydon(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2012
Pleaseeeeeeoooooooooooo, Am out of the country right now, hope the will send email for some of us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.