Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403790 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by keside001: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
Weirdone:
Did you attend the chat/interview last year?
Keside
Nope i just applied normally last yr. I didnt attend any interview oooo. What do u tin?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Weirdone(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
keside001:
Keside
Nope i just applied normally last yr. I didnt attend any interview oooo. What do u tin?
I kinda feel that those that got messages for screening are yet to be interviewd, just a thought though. As the name implies: its just a chat bro, dress good and look relaxed
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
keside001:
Keside

I never wanted to comment on this thread again ever since I discovered the high level of corruption involved in the recruitment, but I just couldn't help after reading ur comment. its ur luck bro, and u hv a chance. Ur connection is really a strong one; employment on a plater of gold! No test, No interview/chat, even with a 3rd class, you still secured d job!

Nigeria is really a FAILED STATE!

I applied with a fee, sat for the test, passed the test, went for interview/chat, even with my 2.1, I still didn't get a text!

Congrats bro!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by keside001: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Okay bro. Do u know the educational requirement for the job? because their was no requirement in their publication last yr april. We will get the job in jesus name Amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by dotmana1: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
I do not understand tthe whole thing again.The interview was conducted since last year August.I have forgettten aabout the whole NSITF until now.I don't think these will be another interview.A batch resumed sometimes in june,the likes of Rector,nonybose
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Yhinkaa(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
Weirdone:
Did you attend the chat/interview last year?
pls what about the second batch? I have not receive any text yet am still waiting with extreme optimism.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Weirdone(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
Yhinkaa: pls what about the second batch? I have not receive any text yet am still waiting with extreme optimism.
i share im your optimism too, am begining to get confused as regards the motives of NSITF. Inviting peeps for fresh screening when the previous chat results are still pending...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by keside001: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
Guys pls can anyone who has gone through this screening with NSITF tell us what it like so we can prepare well. I pray that the others who have not received will get an sms before the end of today. Just believe and see what will happen. I wish u all the best.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by xxgbenga: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
bidemibabs: confirmed....the text was sent by 'NSITFJOBS'...heard its supplementary list for the first batch....the consultant said 2nd nd 3rd batch is yet to be released, but they ar still on it..most likely release the two together
FELLOW,
you said those dat recd the text were part of ist batch,are you truly sure about this info?
in my own view i think the text is for the second batch.
well,congrat to those that recd the text.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by dotmana1: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Guys I doubt if this sms is meant for NSITF.Did u guys wrote NHIS test in June.Pls confirm this well because I have gone through the screening/chat last year.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bidemibabs(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
dotman_a: Guys I doubt if this sms is meant for NSITF.Did u guys wrote NHIS test in June.Pls confirm this well because I have gone through the screening/chat last year.

NSITF and NHIS are completely different and i know u know that... biliv what you will bt u cant deny the obvious
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2012
Adegoke368: i jst gt a text msg from NSITF to come for screening of original credentials at strong tower plaza, utako, Abuja, from 5th to 9th Nov. who else gt d text?

Also got the invitation;

The same dates , the same venue.

Presently in lagos , would be leaving for ABJ this weekend.

Again bro what position did u apply for
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Monday to friday is for d screenin! Just pick a day of ur choice!!!! Not necessary from day 1 to day 5...........clue
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tabra: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2012
Hi guys I also got the txt, bt the name of the organisatn was not mentiond, nd i tryd calin d no. it was'nt going 2ru. Pls is it realy Nsitf?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
tabra: Hi guys I also got the txt, bt the name of the organisatn was not mentiond, nd i tryd calin d no. it was'nt going 2ru. Pls is it realy Nsitf?

can u state exactly what ur text says and the name of the sender ??
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tabra: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=Rooneyboy]

can u state exactly what ur text says and the name of the sender ??[/quote

the txt goes thurs "kindly report with ur original credentials nd 1 binded copy of same nd cv for screening at strong tower plaza utako abuja from 5th to 9th nov 2012 at 9.00am.
There was no name of the sender but the sender no. starts with +4491
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Adegoke368: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
d sender is NSITFJOB.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jessejax: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
Plz is the screening documentation or interview? Plz who know wot d screening is all about
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jayjaybazz: 12:09am On Nov 04, 2012
[b][/b]
jessejax: Plz is the screening documentation or interview? Plz who know wot d screening is all about
jessejax: Plz is the screening documentation or interview? Plz who know wot d screening is all about
My dear, just follow the invite . Go there with all relevant documents, make copies and bind them as instructed do some reading dress well and appear before whoever would supervise you. but i just noticed that more new persons were invited and just few are those of us that took on the whole log of test, screening/interview and waitng. well lucky you!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Who are dos der 2daypls let us knw hw it goes b4 we come 4 ours. During d week....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
guy its a very disorganized process o ,

90 percent of people present here today came from the back door.

Pray hard that there would be another batch man, cos with what I'm seeing, hmmmm ! My mouth no fit talk.

Pls note that we are presently more than 500 here present today.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by HenryO2(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Please u guys that attended today should update us ,,,,, i am planning to go by 2moro
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
Henry O: Please u guys that attended today should update us ,,,,, i am planning to go by 2moro

y didn't u come today ?

Well documentation has commenced and thus far we do have a master list of about 300 persons.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
Its Well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ayowamiwale: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
steffans: Its Well
Yeah!its well.Were you guys given your Appointment letters?Please give us a lowdown of what happened in Abuja today.Are you guys the Second batch?Is there a third batch?!Let us know please!Thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by keside001: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
Its screening guys not documentation. I heard documentation its 3wks after screening. I will be their tomoro eshi allah.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ayowamiwale: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
keside001: Its screening guys not documentation. I heard documentation its 3wks after screening. I will be their tomoro eshi allah.

Keside,did you undergo screening in August 2011 or is this your first screening/chat/interview?There was a screening of original documents during the interview in August 2011.Please do let us know.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by keside001: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
ayowamiwale:

Keside,did you undergo screening in August 2011 or is this your first screening/chat/interview?There was a screening of original documents during the interview in August 2011.Please do let us know.

Well, tomoro will be my first screening/Chat with NSITF since i applied.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rushj(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
steffans: Its Well
hw far did it go? was it documentation or what? pls respond
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rushj(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
Rooneyboy:

y didn't u come today ?

Well documentation has commenced and thus far we do have a master list of about 300 persons.
were u bn documented and whe were u asked to resume pls? am coming tomrw.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
rush j.:
hw far did it go? was it documentation or what? pls respond

didnt go today...tied down at work...maybe wednesday or friday..maybe ppl will not be much den...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Adegoke368: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
Reporting live 4rm Strong Tower Plaza, Utako, Abuja. I jst put down my name,2 be screened 2moro.My numba is 767.Dey attended 2 more 400 pple 2day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.