Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403932 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 4:26am On Feb 09, 2013
OMG
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
If is true that they have started given the AP letter, we must know it on monday Insha Allah. Just let's keep praying
Re: NSITF Interview In August by BE811APP: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm...... 9ja I hail u..
I neva get my own sha!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
To me this remains a rumour, not until I see "one person" that comes up to tell me he's got his own letter.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rushj(m): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2013
Kayi: @rush j, the salary for fresh graduate is from 55 to 60 k.so think twice if u r concerned about the pay.My self am contemplating quitting nsitf and fall back back to my former job.imagine as a manger on GL 13 my salary is just 83k far below my former job in the my state.
Is it true that they have started giving out AP letter on 7/2/13? A frnd told me that his frnd got it n he saw it himself. Pls u that u r in the system would know better. People like u and Yeyechris should confirm for the forum pls.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lindiwey: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2013
@rush j,hw ws ur frends frend contacted?ws it thru txt,cal or his Godfather colectd it for him,pls find out..well,If its true dt dey hv startd giving out AP letters,then we will hear frm them this week by Gods grace..
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Dexx: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2013
Hi, everyone! i've been reading all comments and i can imagine people who have been expectant since November last year. Lemme come out straight, was with the AGM (Training) o Tuesday and he told me that the board has not even made final decisions on the list and after that, the list will be sent to FCC, when FCC confirms they will send it to the senate, after that it'll go back to FCC who will make the final decision before it"ll come back to the NSITF. In essence the list is not coming out till late APRIL or early MAY.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Gorimakpa(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dexx: Hi, everyone! i've been reading all comments and i can imagine people who have been expectant since November last year. Lemme come out straight, was with the AGM (Training) o Tuesday and he told me that the board has not even made final decisions on the list and after that, the list will be sent to FCC, when FCC confirms they will send it to the senate, after that it'll go back to FCC who will make the final decision before it"ll come back to the NSITF. n essence the list is not coming out till late APRIL or early MAY.

I DESPERATELY hope this info is not correct. Some of us cannot wait much longer, we have run out of oxygen. Somebofy else should please kindly provide counter info. On FEBRUARY we stand!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
Gorimakpa:

I DESPERATELY hope this info is not correct. Some of us cannot wait much longer, we have run out of oxygen. Somebofy else should please kindly provide counter info. On FEBRUARY we stand!!

I'm sorry but I think that dude just said the undiluted truth.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Gorimakpa(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I'm sorry but I think that dude just said the undiluted truth.

Oh no. Have you also confirmed it from your source? or why do you believe it is true!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by BE811APP: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Why is it NSITF stuff is alwz different
See NHIS dey had der interview in november and documentation started on d 8th 4 dos who we're picked....

..dats exactly wat happened with d first list.....we waited like it will neva come and it eventually did....
D ppl dat we're nt picked are nt dead... With life ders hope....Alwz bilv in urself...

However, wat d AGM told my broda up der "Could" be false (pls dnt crucify me)..... Some of dis big ppl...wunt tell u watz hapnin....wen d list comes out, all dey will tell u is dat d Chairman or CEO hijackedd d process....and d story ends der...

So to cut d story..... Wait till it comes!!!!
If it comes out today...Fine!!!
If its April....Fine!!!!
We will be alive to witness dis!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lindiwey: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hmmmn!which kain long process b dis? I don't tink it takes dt long o.my sista works wit a FG agency I cn rememba she ws cald to pik up her letter just a week after d interview..
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Gorimakpa(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
lindiwey: Hmmmn!which kain long process b dis? I don't tink it takes dt long o.my sista works wit a FG agency I cn rememba she ws cald to pik up her letter just a week after d interview..

I wonder oh. Wats so special about nsitf that employment list must be paraded up and down from senate to aso rock to supreme court before calling successful candidates. Many other govt agencies have done recruitment and it was not so. People have been waiting for this since november. If this is true, then it is not good news. The longer this kind of list parades around, the more the chances of the list being tampered with by substituting names and all that. I'm really fed up with this nonsense.it's better to release the list so that we would move on with our lives, whether our name is there or not!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Forget all the stories posted to this forum, let's wait for the new week to come before we wl know the true. I have already got an information from source that the whole recruitment will end this month

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by BE811APP: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
baba247: Forget all the stories posted to this forum, let's wait for the new week to come before we wl know the true. I have already got an information from source that the whole recruitment will end this month

GBAM!!!!!!!!
U don talk am Finish....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by BE811APP: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
May d Joy Of Winning AFCON...
Bring our Letters Out....Amen!!!!

Congratz 9ja!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 12:17am On Feb 11, 2013
BE811APP: May d Joy Of Winning AFCON...
Bring our Letters Out....Amen!!!!

Congratz 9ja!!!!

Wetin concern agbero with overload

Ur a complete Joke.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Wetin concern agbero with overload

Ur a complete Joke.

Hope u are nt on Green Bottles again
Why will u call someone a "Complete Joke"??
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stleo: 4:28am On Feb 12, 2013
This NSITF job of a things is becoming something that one can understand any longer; right 4rm their inception it has never bn straight forward... It has never bn one that one ll have to wait its head of Nawaoh 4 NSITF,,, Interviewed since November and up to now no one has a clear idea of when the result will be coming out (I still de wonder) in fact, de tin no give mouth to talk again!!! December past, January past, February is griping gradually... The other day some said it ll be ending April or early a May... I no fit talk am again
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
rush j.:

Is it true that they have started giving out AP letter on 7/2/13? A frnd told me that his frnd got it n he saw it himself. Pls u that u r in the system would know better. People like u and Yeyechris should confirm for the forum pls.

Hey,
Pls have u confirmed 4rm ur frnds frnd
Cuz d Room is jst quiet..
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lindiwey: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
@steffans,as in too quiet sef.dis one dt preetyoma hs bn quiet abi she don secretly collect her letter?lollol..any positive update?

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by BE811APP: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2013
lindiwey: @steffans,as in too quiet sef.dis one dt preetyoma hs bn quiet abi she don secretly collect her letter?lollol..any positive update?

d thng tire me oooo....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by prettyoma: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
My pple i never collect anything yet o, but hopeful.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rushj(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2013
I confirmed from ma frnd.Actually it was not NSITF but NHIS that started issueing out AP letters to the successful ones. NSITF AP letters issuance starts soooooon inshaAllah. Be prayerful the more. May Allah make it easier for us.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
rush j.:
I confirmed from ma frnd.Actually it was not NSITF but NHIS that started issueing out AP letters to the successful ones. NSITF AP letters issuance starts soooooon inshaAllah. Be prayerful the more. May Allah make it easier for us.

U almst Killed some ppl here with dat Tension....
Also Confirmed 4rm Some1 inside NSITF.....Nuthng is Hapening...
Only God knws when...
Cheers!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
Good afternoon Guys, two days silent, pls any update?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rushj(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
Baba247: Nothing yet, let just put our ears on the ground to c what wil happen from now til eternity.May Allah help.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rushj(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
Baba247: Nothing yet, let just put our ears on the ground to c what wil happen from now til eternity.If u can remember d first set it took months be4 they release it. Maybe exactly what wil happen to this our badge too. May Allah help.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2013
Ameen @ rush J
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
Guys, I just had from source that NSITF will start calling for AP letter this week and the person said It, is a staff of FCC. Let just keep praying my Guys we are about to reach the long journey that was started since 2011
Re: NSITF Interview In August by BE811APP: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
baba247: Guys, I just had from source that NSITF will start calling for AP letter this week and the person said It, is a staff of FCC. Let just keep praying my Guys we are about to reach the long journey that was started since 2011

HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm...........Ok oooo!!!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
D AP wil soon come out...dreamin high, d journey wil end soon, no more worry, tension! Jesus is Lord.

NB: pls giv ur life to Jesus!!! He wi be there 4 u. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.