Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu (31918 Views)

DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search / APC Plans To Dissolve State Excos / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Ayoolamax: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket.
pls represent only u and ur family okay ,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by colestephan86: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2022
SensualMan1:
So lagos should shut down because one epileptic schizophrenic arthritic senile old thief is coming home?
Even Buhari with his daily outings in Abuja doesn't shut down the roads, its one ediot from Iragbiji who claimed Lagos as his birth right that will shut down the roads because of home coming grin

The old fool never win presidency body dey do am like this, imagine when he wins? MC Oluomo dem go take over streets of Abuja.

Suffer no dey tire Yorubas, as their filthy towns are, so their poverty stricken faces are cheesy
If you don't like it, go back to your state. He is coming home

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin #Cityboy just they pepper him haters back to back without pity. They said he is too old, they said he is too sick, yet Tinubu's campaign energy is just like Donald Trump. As APC presidential candidate, APC national leader and Southwest political godfather, He is just coming back from campaigning for Ekiti APC governor candidate Oyebanji, who has been declared winner. Tinubu is so full of life and energy. Next tour is Osun.

But Atiku didn't even show face for PDP candidate. He traveled abroad, probably went back to Dubai to relax. Atiku doesn't care about anybody else but himself, an extremely selfish person just exactly what OBJ his ex-boss described about him.

What about Peter Obi? He was an absentee too, no solidarity for LP candidate in Ekiti. Obi abandoned him and went to Egypt to learn how to make is brain work, because it stopped working since the time he left APGA grin. His social media bandits are now telling us their PVC is for voting Obi only. Never seen such a band of selfish tribalistic supporters in this life before.

#Cityboy 2023 is another banger! When you see The BATmobile is moving, move b!tch, get out the way cool

The question and your concern should be,after election,what next...for you and you family,if you have one..
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Asiwaju will have nothing less than 4 million votes from Lagos State

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Lol you think we are still in the era of result writing? That was why they resorted to vote buying.The era of writing results is over with the new electoral act
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by colestephan86: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Don't mind the idiot he get state wey agbero jo dey cool make him mention d state na
She is not an idiot, don't call her that. Just enlighten her.
Progressives don't do that
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by saintrow1: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:
I just don't know but I honestly think if Tinubu wins this Election, the problem we should worry is not BokoHaram or Banditry.

It's the Touts and Park Agbero's that will feel like Presidents.

It's the Surge of God - Fatherism around the country.

Those two are things I'm afraid of.

For the man himself I heard he's tough in Governance.

But today he has no manifesto.
Only Manifesto he's got is that
"It's His Turn"

Are those 2 things you mentioned killing anyone in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by UrPapa: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Fairmedia:

If dem born your papa well go block them cheesy

All your small properties can be seized, in the event of war of forceful separation, the war UK and US dey do to Russia now...when it starts, you go save your life, abi you wan carry house for head go Aba, or Imo. Small pikin wey no get sense.
Lagos is no man’s land so shut up
We are all entitled to anywhere
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by zelnababa(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2022
SensualMan1:
So lagos should shut down because one epileptic schizophrenic arthritic senile old thief is coming home?
Even Buhari with his daily outings in Abuja doesn't shut down the roads, its one ediot from Iragbiji who claimed Lagos as his birth right that will shut down the roads because of home coming grin

The old fool never win presidency body dey do am like this, imagine when he wins? MC Oluomo dem go take over streets of Abuja.

Suffer no dey tire Yorubas, as their filthy towns are, so their poverty stricken faces are cheesy
dindinrin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by zelnababa(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=donjazet post=113943832]Please Nigerians, do not make the mistake of voting for this old man and the APC again. We cannot reward failed governance.
Please people vote for Obi. [/quot e] obi pharaoh
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by lugado: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:
I just don't know but I honestly think if Tinubu wins this Election, the problem we should worry is not BokoHaram or Banditry.

"It's His Turn"

Let me reply and lecture you . Because if you were around or was old enough to witness the military era you will think deeply

When the military left in 1999, they left us with
so many unemployed youths of which most were turning into armed robbers, kidnappers, drug traffickers and 419ers.
Lagos was even adjudged the dirtiest state in the world
Lagos was the worst hit. Buba marwa the then military administrator of Lagos tried his best then with operation sweep, a police and army patrol team achieved a little
When tinubu became governor, he realized the only way he could reduce armed robbery was to empower the restless, uneducated youths thereby forming a tax system for transportation through them
Take it or leave it they are Nigeria's best tax system . No commercial driver can work within Lagos and not pay daily tickets (tax), which is remitted to the state government.
As much as you hate them you can't deny the fact that they never harass or extort ordinary citizens or passengers.
Why there's so much rantings by the drivers is simply because they don't like paying tax.
Majority of this agberos are not even lagosians but mostly south westerners and some few igbos

Now fast forward to the present day

The north didn't do anything about their youths as at that time
The east also
And the niger delta
Now what is the present result
Bokoharam and bandits from the north
Ipob and gunmen from the east
Militants from the Niger delta
Southwest has been relatively peaceful
That's why there is massive movement to the west especially lagos
I may not make sense to you
But that's the fact

So think about

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2022
UrPapa:

Lagos is no man’s land so shut up
We are all entitled to anywhere
The one dem dey oppress you for Alaba never do you abi, abi na your papa dey collect the taxes. Ode. You are a slave just working for the owners.

When you get your Biafra, other states will impose severe laws against you, because we will be no longer one then.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Spells(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Truth be told this man is too old to rule, fact us as one age so those his thinking faculty. In fact everything about that person deteriorate
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by adefitim(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2022
They need to seriously beef up the security bcuz some bad element will make sure they truncate the day
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Mrshocker(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Atiku,Obi,Kwankazo are all in pdp in 2019 and they were defeated. now they are devided to 3 parties and you people still thinking of winning Apc that have more governors than 2019 with stronger united committee's machinery. they will win with the biggest margin in history. even if they field dead abacha as there presidential aspirant. Tinubu is the next president. ekiti and osun elections will be "good examples of what will happen in 2023"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Parachoko: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol you think we are still in the era of result writing? That was why they resorted to vote buying.The era of writing results is over with the new electoral act
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Know this and have peace of mind Papa Chukwudi.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by mrkia(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Please ooo, who knows the whereabouts of the popular Mr Renounced Betrayal??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Know this and have peace of mind Papa Chukwudi.
Of course the Iragbiji town union which he will be president of is indeed in the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Spherica17: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2022
donjazet:
Please Nigerians, do not make the mistake of voting for this old man and the APC again. We cannot reward failed governance.
Please people vote for Obi.
Tinubu is your next president. The earlier you start getting used to it now the better

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Parachoko: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Of course the Iragbiji town union which he will be president of is indeed in the federal republic of Nigeria
Obi will never rule Nigeria, maybe he might rule Biafra though grin

Obi won't have up to 5% of the total votes.

He won't have up to 5k votes in the North West and North East.

I'm sure you know that no Hausa or Fulani man can vote an Ibo man cheesy

Ibos are meant to vote Fulani and Hausa Muslims, but they can never vote an Ibo Christian.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by erubati: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:

"It's His Turn"
Campaign never start.
Let us worry about the rest.
U don't have to carry out matter for head like gala

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Well, let’s see how it goes. Manifesto is just paper as people rarely take office holders to task on their manifesto
Spaxon:

"It's His Turn"
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by mayo47(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Lol....What's the essence of the useless homecoming that will reduce productivity on a "Monday" of a new week not even a weekend. This guys don't care about the average people/Lagosians. What baffles me most is when I see people that claim to be educated go all out for him..

NB: I am a Lagosian and a Yoruba

Lanrelagboi:

Please be Informed that some parts of Lagos Metropolis will have heavy vehicular inflow due to the arrival of APC Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Lagos State, and a reception (mass political rally) is planned for him.

A) Roads leading to the Presidential Wing of Muritala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday 19th June 2022. His arrival time is 12noon, so traffic could build up from 10am.*

B) Roads leading to APC Presidential Candidate Reception Venue: Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, Lagos.

C) Huge Party Members would be mobilised in the aforementioned routes and the following roads will be congested Surulere, Coker Aguda, Itire/Ikate, Mushin, Odi-Olowo, Yaba, Mainland, Somolu, Bariga, Oshodi-Isolo and Environs

Pls use Alternative Routes to V.I

Let's Ensure Advisory Compliance due to the anticipated Heavy Vehicular Movement & Traffic Gridlock on Sunday June 19, 2022.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/tinubus-arrival-lagos-to-experience-traffic-jam-sunday-see-routes-to-avoid/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by heysquare(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:

"It's His Turn"
Is the Touts and Agbero not far better than Banditry and Terrorism? If those blood sucking Terrorist and Bandits changes their modus operandi to Agbero in their various territories won't you travel safely and worship with in your religion place with no fear? Think! Agbero would be thing of the past and that would shock you. #stopthehates

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by dododawa1: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by NADFOR: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
The JAGABAN of the Universe.

You're highly welcome

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by 7lives: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2022
kaybee06:

Pls kindly share the manifesto of the other candidates that u have seen.
Lobbying your party faithful for support to win primaries is different from campaigning to the general population to win the general election, both are approached differently. Manifesto will come, besides his performance in lagos is a manifesto.

Na only performance in Lagos?.
He's the sole financier of NADECO.
A man that saw tomorrow.
BAT is an enigma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by wasuka14(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin #Cityboy just they pepper him haters back to back without pity. They said he is too old, they said he is too sick, yet Tinubu's campaign energy is just like Donald Trump. As APC presidential candidate, APC national leader and Southwest political godfather, He is just coming back from campaigning for Ekiti APC governor candidate Oyebanji, who has been declared winner. Tinubu is so full of life and energy. Next tour is Osun.

But Atiku didn't even show face for PDP candidate. He traveled abroad, probably went back to Dubai to relax. Atiku doesn't care about anybody else but himself, an extremely selfish person just exactly what OBJ his ex-boss described about him.

What about Peter Obi? He was an absentee too, no solidarity for LP candidate in Ekiti. Obi abandoned him and went to Egypt to learn how to make is brain work, because it stopped working since the time he left APGA grin. His social media bandits are now telling us their PVC is for voting Obi only. Never seen such a band of selfish tribalistic supporters in this life before.

#Cityboy 2023 is another banger! When you see The BATmobile is moving, move b!tch, get out the way cool

Pepper �️�️ � them wella
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by lordm(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2022
SensualMan1:

why insulting him, this is why you people will find it difficult to convince others to vote for your candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by sirray001: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu the jaguda a.k.a emi lokan you are welcome to Lagos. The land of touts and agberos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Basic123: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:

"It's His Turn"

He has manifesto

You will not know because you don't care to know

What is pethief Ob Pandora manifesto
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Cryofigbos: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Ezedon:
JAGABAN
Our looted money always speaks for you

U mean he looted ur fund in abakaliki grin grin

Interesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaked Files Link Abdulsalami Abubakar, Chris Garba To $182m Halliburton Bribery / Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.