Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger (44377 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Starhearts: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2022
seunmsg:

They can only collaborate for the presidential election or Peter Obi can abandon Labour Party and join NNPP since he and his supporters are only interested in the presidency and don’t care about other positions.

If they just want to collaborate and Obi is the presidential candidate, it is better they contest on the platform of Labour. Kwakwanso will remain in NNPP but will be the vice presidential candidate of Labour Party. It was the same arrangement that was made in 1999 when Olu Falae contested on the platform of APP and still remain a member of AD.

If Kwakwanso is the presidential candidate, then it is better for Peter Obi to just abandon Labour Party completely and move to NNPP. He has no interest in the other candidates of the party so it shouldn’t be too difficult for him to abandon the party.

Spoken like a real political illiterate. So LP is expected to lose every other elections, every other positions other LP candidates are contesting for but then miraculously Obi will win presidential elections. Obi is the only LP candidate that 200 million Obi supporters will use their PVC for, every other LP contestant can go to hell, right?

It is very clear to me now that you Peter Obi supporters are mentally deficient people, you surely have a mental deficit and think everyone is as dumb and foolish as you lots are. Everyday your lies keep changing. Keep lying to yourself, keep feeding yourselves lies until you quench.

They said LP the "unknown party" had become popular because of Obi, same unknown LP that has won Governorship elections before in SW. They said many LP candidates will win because of Obi tsunami effect, but now that they couldn't even get 10 votes in Ekiti, mouth has changed again that only Obi is the one people will vote for. I'm sure it must be people from the moon and Jupiter because Nigeria is already on lockdown for both APC and PDP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Starhearts:

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi

You better become Obidiently Kwakwansified before it is too late grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Healthquest: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Femabol01:
Merger or not; 3rd position is still a guarantee for them.
not guarantee, 4th or 5th sef, one ADC fit carry 3rd or even SDP ..let's watch.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by saints2(f): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Define speculation.

I asked you to check the amended electoral acts and you're calling the law of the land mere speculations? What is written in black and white, you're calling it speculation?

Download and read. READ!!!

Since you know it all... Will it be a crime to quote what the law says?
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by jamace(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin I said before that Peter Obi is just a political baby that is not street smart at all, otherwise the daft dunce would have known by now that all these merger talks is just a game by the North to ridicule him more. Kwankwaso is just playing him for a fool and he fell for it like a cheap N500 political prostitute.

But it's so funny and we are enjoying every minute of the show. Peter Obi's online bandits supporters should keep entertaining us with their radical foolishness grin grin

Same way they were screaming "consexus" candidate before, now it is "merger" grin
Your choice of ridiculous words to qualify the person of Peter Obi confirms you as an aggrieved indigene of Anambra State who does not like his STINGINESS. grin ;DKwantinue.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We Yoruba youths stand on the mandate of Peter Obi, whether in the rain or in the sun!!!

You ibos won't stop to amaze me. Creating fish accounts pretending to be Yorubas. You guys think you can brainwash everyone to fulfil your tribal propaganda to install Obi.

Funny clowns grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Starhearts: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Lilimax:

You better become Obidiently Kwakwansified before it is too late grin

Spoken like a real political illiterate. So LP is expected to lose every other elections, every other positions other LP candidates are contesting for but then miraculously Obi will win presidential elections. Obi is the only LP candidate that 200 million Obi supporters will use their PVC for, every other LP contestant can go to hell, right?

It is very clear to me now that you Peter Obi supporters are mentally deficient people, you surely have a mental deficit and think everyone is as dumb and foolish as you lots are. Everyday your lies keep changing. Keep lying to yourself, keep feeding yourselves lies until you quench.

They said LP the "unknown party" had become popular because of Obi, same unknown LP that has won Governorship elections before in SW. They said many LP candidates will win because of Obi tsunami effect, but now that they couldn't even get 10 votes in Ekiti, mouth has changed again that only Obi is the one people will vote for. I'm sure it must be people from the moon and Jupiter because Nigeria is already on lockdown for both APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by KGD10: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin go to anambra and see what Obi did. I once told you to sit down and ask yourself if you are the governor of lagos state. The way Lagos is now ist how you will have allowed it be.like I told you before any less currupt person can make this Lagos to be like dubai with the kind of money generated in it. Another thing is Tinubu of 2008 is not the same of today.no old money bag is allowed to retire in Abuja next year

What did Obi do? Name them. You dey ment.

And I repeat Tinubu generated Lagos money at the time Obasanjo withheld its fund. He increased its igr from millions to billions today. We need him to do that for Nigeria and also turn Nigeria to a city hub with more job opportunities and improve the standard of living.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by johnjose68: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2022
lizychimamanda:
Either ways, your girl is Obidient cheesy

Ms trash talker, Obi was governor when young Igbo youths were slaughtered and dumped inside Ezu river.. he did absolutely nothing, lying Pandoran...He made no move, he never set up a panel about the killings, Nwafor and his killing squad were never indicted, erring police officers were never arrested and made to face trial, victims were never identified and compensation was never paid. You can only fool the gullible, lying Chinko stooge.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Lilimax(f): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Starhearts:

So you want to force a non sellable candidates to 120.million Nigerians. The plight of the masses and the current states of the nation is enough to send all these your non sellable rogues/ candidates to their early graves since they kept Nigeria where we are today.
Whether the new merger can win any state is a story for another day but first we have to redeem the soul of Nigeria from the hands of criminals parading themselves as presidential candidates.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by specialmati(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2022
KGD10:

What did Obi do? Name them. You dey ment.

And I repeat Tinubu generated Lagos money at the time Obasanjo withheld its fund. He increased its igr from millions to billions today. We need him to do that for Nigeria and also turn Nigeria to a city hub with more job opportunities and improve the standard of living.
grin grin grin grin did you now see why I said you are very currupt. What did you think Tinubu did in Lagos that you can't do if giving the chance. Don't wish that old money bag to Nigeria buhari is enough
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Help2020: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
I ve 3 professors in family, and am doing well already, unlike you that depends on a messaih politician b4 u can make it. Please go get a job b4 it's too late, cos obi will never smell aso rock gate
Professors of foolishness you mean? Oh you got a job? You don't sound like someone that has a job.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by inoki247: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Jack005:
Says a nobody.. Bigot wey dey fool himself for faceless forum.. Who's your father?

You guys are been paid bak in your own coin you wanna cry Fulani asslickker... grin cheesy

Coalition beggars this tears dey sweet me

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by modath(f): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Problems
1. Both parties can't merge
2. A new party can't be formed

Solution
1. One candidate leaves his party and joins the other party

Problem from Solution
1. Peter Obi is poster boy for LP will he leave LP for NNPP?

2. It is difficult for Kwankwaso to leave NNPP for LP because

i. His party has strong candidates especially in the Northwest and it will be tedious for them to move to Labor with him
ii. Will candidates under LP be willing to forgo their candidacy for NNPP candidates or will NNPP candidates be willing to forgo their candidacy for LP candidates?

Solution to problems from Solution
Kwankwaso leaves alone to LP and abandon his candidates in NNPP but this will be the worst political move ever

They will never agree with this your post... February is almost here, no need telling a deaf man it's about to rain, if the gathering cloud is not enough pointer, the drops hitting his flesh will do the job... time will clear all..
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Help2020: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Guy!! grin grin grin
Don't mind the fool. Despite the suffering they still supporting nonsense
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Neddyogu(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Help2020:

Why you hate good thing like this? Don't you want to be the first person in your family to own a car? Or to live a good live under a performing government?

So laidis u don't have a car? U dey wait make Obi buy motor for u?grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by McStoic(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
They will both fail

Everything about you is embedded in failure. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Now run along
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Problems
1. Both parties can't merge
2. A new party can't be formed

Solution
1. One candidate leaves his party and joins the other party

Problem from Solution
1. Peter Obi is poster boy for LP will he leave LP for NNPP?

2. It is difficult for Kwankwaso to leave NNPP for LP because

i. His party has strong candidates especially in the Northwest and it will be tedious for them to move to Labor with him
ii. Will candidates under LP be willing to forgo their candidacy for NNPP candidates or will NNPP candidates be willing to forgo their candidacy for LP candidates?

Solution to problems from Solution
Kwankwaso leaves alone to LP and abandon his candidates in NNPP but this will be the worst political move ever
He should rest in his NNPP.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by KGD10: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin did you now see why I said you are very currupt. What did you think Tinubu did in Lagos that you can't do if giving the chance. Don't wish that old money bag to Nigeria buhari is enough

Tinubu did things that Obi and your other governors couldn't do in their state till present.

No one has the achievement of Tinubu presently. All we want him to do is to replicate what he did in Lagos and translate it to Nigeria. It's not too much to ask.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by VirileNelly2420: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2022
nollytvgist22:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/19/2023-uncertainty-for-peter-obi-kwankwaso-as-inec-rules-may-hamper-lp-nnpp-merger/
Dey are not registering new party. Just a little reform on already established one.

Am sure ACN merged with CPC to form APC.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2022
I honestly think all these merger talks is playing to NNPP's favour not otherwise.
Before the merger talks kwakwaso's party was paper weight
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by McStoic(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin I said before that Peter Obi is just a political baby that is not street smart at all, otherwise the daft dunce would have known by now that all these merger talks is just a game by the North to ridicule him more. Kwankwaso is just playing him for a fool and he fell for it like a cheap N500 political prostitute.

But it's so funny and we are enjoying every minute of the show. Peter Obi's online bandits supporters should keep entertaining us with their radical foolishness grin grin

Same way they were screaming "consexus" candidate before, now it is "merger" grin

Chronic multi personality disorder don finish this one. Chaii, psychological conditions dey for this world sha..

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by favour32(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
They will both fail
Yes!
You are very correct!
Both will fail not be president and vice president.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Help2020: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Neddyogu:

So laidis u don't have a car? U dey wait make Obi buy motor for u?grin
See this one,when I Japa from Nigeria then never release the sperm wen give birth to a thing like you.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2022
saints2:
I doubt the INEC will be an issue... Merger won't affect any of the mentioned above.. Both parties have their legal adviser and they must have studied the terms and conditions of INEC so I don't think this will deter the merger
even when you saw the law stating out that you can’t merge less than 1 year to election,you still feel it is possible..Nigerians
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by sokera: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Help2020:

Why you hate good thing like this? Don't you want to be the first person in your family to own a car? Or to live a good live under a performing government?
Kwankwanso and Peter Obi we’re governor of a state before , tell me about their States is it better than Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by McStoic(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2022
chatinent:
In all this initial gragra from Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku, and so on, one would think after the elections the country will become Paris.

No one promised that the country will be like Paris. We are only hoping that a worthy president will emerge to take us out of the wilderness, to greater heights..

Though from the way you are sounding, it seems you may not be alive to witness it. Cos negative minded folks always have that on them..
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Help2020: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2022
sokera:
Kwankwanso and Peter Obi we’re governor of a state before , tell me about their States is it better than Lagos ?
Their state don't have federal seaport. Their states were not developed by federal government to be as capital city for 66years. Their state have hospital for all,including them.
They didn't build hospital and run to London for medical care. I hope I have answered your questions?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Neddyogu(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Help2020:

See this one,when I Japa from Nigeria then never release the sperm wen give birth to a thing like you.

Abeg shift u scumbag. Idiot wey dey wash toilet for a living. See this fool. Who be ur mate?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Minjim: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Even without the Inex rule, there are other issue that cannot make the merger to work.
First is pride
Personal ambition
Their supporters, especially Obi' a supporter insisting Kwakanso must be the VP. I've not seen any Kwakanso' a supporter saying Obi should be VP.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by specialmati(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2022
KGD10:

Tinubu did things that Obi and your other governors couldn't do in their state till present.

No one has the achievement of Tinubu presently. All we want him to do is to replicate what he did in Lagos and translate it to Nigeria. It's not too much to ask.
grin grin grin grin you see the point you don't know anything about Lagos. That's why you think Tinubu did anything, Tinubu landlords Lagos and that's curruption if not that you are currupt you won't say we should allow Tinubu to landlord nigeria. In short you are wicked to ever think of allowing any of the old money bags to rule this country after buhari
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Blazebond(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Nnpp have large following in Kano,please stop saying the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.