Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With A Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With A Child? (288 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With A Child? by Aostle: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
I have a friend who has a child from a divorced marriage. The child lives with the ex-wife while he visits from time to time but sends money to take care of the needs of the child. He has been trying to get married but having a child has always been an issue with the girls he has been meeting. If you can marry him inbox me because he has been searching for Someone that would accept him and his child. He works in the oil and gas sector.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With A Child? by Ballzproblemm: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Aostle:
I have a friend who has a child from a divorced marriage. The child lives with the ex-wife while he visits from time to time but sends money to take care of the needs of the child. He has been trying to get married but having a child has always been an issue with the girls he has been meeting. If you can marry him inbox me because he has been searching for Someone that would accept him and his child. He works in the oil and gas sector.
you dey mad
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With A Child? by Kollins11: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
As if that gender have any other option.. . Ofcourse they would marry a man even with 7 children... That gender are 4th class citizens.

But Real would never marry a woman with a child.. REAL Men like me will never settle for less.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With A Child? by bibianna(f): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
If he hasn't been lucky with single ladies then he should try single mothers!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With A Child? by Romanoff(f): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
As if that gender have any other option.. . Ofcourse they would marry a man even with 7 children... That gender is 4th class citizens.

But Real would never marry a woman with a child

According to OP, there are still females who have options.

Thank you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With A Child? by Mandrake007(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ladies have no taste or spec in men,just have the funds they’ll marry a wealthy polygamous gorilla if possible.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With A Child? by Emma2Seconds: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
How old is she

(1) (Reply)

What Part Of Nairaland Do You Check The Most? / Beware Of Coperate Theives / Need To Lose Weight? Then Learn How You Can Lose Your First 10 Pounds Quick&Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.