Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily (4678 Views)

Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Peacecore: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Danwakae:

You can assume anything u iike , u r entitle to ur opinion. I am not a politician as such, I am not among the political power Bloc, but they knw our cultures, religion and what we would want and play accordingly. You must not be a Northerner to knw what is feasible here , but as a Taraba man , who have traveled far and wide the north, even if I don't smoke , does not mean I will say those who smoke , does via their ears... U can keep assuming until reality hit u hard.
Now u reveal where u came from, Taraba not a Muslim population. Taraba votes Christianity even if he's incompetent n untrustworthy against a competent near-to-sainthood Muslim. The case is slightly different among Muslim population where they put in place honesty, religion, loyalty, trust and to an extent equity. In Taraba, T. A Danjuma has been dictating the tune since 1999 n nothing happens even after his outright injustice to other tribes like Kutebs no one can do anything.
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Subsaharan: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Even though NL doesn't reveal ya identity, we ought to learn how reply respectfully bcoz we're not of the same age. He was gentle on his response to ur comments until u became emotional n turned it into insults.

Are you ignoring the fact that he tried(very poorly) to negatively stereotype an entire ethnic group?

Both of them were emotional, but Cherry picking who to attack only shows your bias.

His point is still very valid I don't agree with the insults, but let's try to be objective and avoid generalizations
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Peacecore: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Subsaharan:

Are you ignoring the fact that he tried(very poorly) to negatively stereotype an entire ethnic group?

Both of them were emotional, but Cherry picking who to attack only shows your bias.

His point is still very valid I don't agree with the insults, but let's try to be objective and avoid generalizations
I may be wrong but I can't see anything bias in my judgement. If u can go back to their comments u will see what I was saying.
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Danwakae(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Now u reveal where u came from, Taraba not a Muslim population. Taraba votes Christianity even if he's incompetent n untrustworthy against a competent near-to-sainthood Muslim. The case is slightly different among Muslim population where they put in place honesty, religion, loyalty, trust and to an extent equity. In Taraba, T. A Danjuma has been dictating the tune since 1999 n nothing happens even after his outright injustice to other tribes like Kutebs no one can do anything.

I am muslim from lao, taraba state ... religion and tribe is not an issue in taraba , but maybe with the foreign fulas(fulanis)... Leave TY Danjuma out of this , he is a peace and bridge builder ...Nigeria issue is what is affecting Taraba and other state , Muslim dominated area or not we share same religious and tribal sentimentality , as such , u can be in the south and be telling me what is happening here, even southerners that r here understand better... Go and find out what our people did in Adamawa, Bauchi...
Taraba is a PDP dominated state , all the opposition members whether Muslims or christains, saint or evil, were once PDP members. Same to other Northern Muslims dominated states mostly the Northwest....from Kano, Kaduna , Bauchi, Nasara , Benue, Niger , Gombe , Adamawa were all PDP dominated states, check those in the present APC , were once PDP members , We knw our divides here, u cannot be in the south and be telling us who we are base on ur assumptions to achieve your selfish interest, we are wiser than u are and 2023 , we will teach u lesson , we going to speak with one voice irregardless of the party... It is our turn ur nonsense and selfish analysis cannot change reality...God's willing , no man can stop our son , our incoming president Alhaji ATIKU ABUBAKAR, learn how to live with it now, almost very certain
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Peacecore: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Danwakae:

I am muslim from lao, taraba state ... religion and tribe is not an issue in taraba , but maybe with the foreign fulas(fulanis)... Leave TY Danjuma out of this , he is a peace and bridge builder ...Nigeria issue is what is affecting Taraba and other state , Muslim dominated area or not we share same religious and tribal sentimentality , as such , u can be in the south and be telling me what is happening here, even southerners that r here understand better... Go and find out what our people did in Adamawa, Bauchi...
Taraba is a PDP dominated state , all the opposition members whether Muslims or christains, saint or evil, were once PDP members. Same to other Northern Muslims dominated states mostly the Northwest....from Kano, Kaduna , Bauchi, Nasara , Benue, Niger , Gombe , Adamawa were all PDP dominated states, check those in the present APC , were once PDP members , We knw our divides here, u cannot be in the south and be telling us who we are base on ur assumptions to achieve your selfish interest, we are wiser than u are and 2023 , we will teach u lesson , we going to speak with one voice irregardless of the party... It is our turn ur nonsense and selfish analysis cannot change reality...God's willing , no man can stop our son , our incoming president Alhaji ATIKU ABUBAKAR, learn how to live with it now, almost very certain
U finished blabbing without telling me why traditional throne shared by Jukun and Kuteb remains without royal father till today due to T. Y Danjuma selfishness. U claim to be d spokesman of d whole north but u can't make a change in ur own state. Darius after his obviously observable failure was given second term mandate n u claim to be sophisticated in politics. No matter how u try to deny it, Taraba vote along tribe and religious (major) lines.
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by garfield1: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peacecore:
U finished blabbing without telling me why traditional throne shared by Jukun and Kuteb remains without royal father till today due to T. Y Danjuma selfishness. U claim to be d spokesman of d whole north but u can't make a change in ur own state. Darius after his obviously observable failure was given second term mandate n u claim to be sophisticated in politics. No matter how u try to deny it, Taraba vote along tribe and religious (major) lines.

Muslim dominate 9 out of 16 LGAs in taraba and 12 in Adamawa.Muslims dominate taraba central and north
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Peacecore: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
garfield1:

Muslim dominate 9 out of 16 LGAs in taraba and 12 in Adamawa.Muslims dominate taraba central and north
Bro u can't deceive us by telling us that we're not from Taraba. Even those ur fellow PDP men here know that u have lied. How can say that Muslim is the dominant religion in Taraba. Are u sure u r commenting from Taraba? Tell which of pass n present political office holders that are Muslim in Taraba, lemme check something. I will also tell u how many Muslim political leaders in any Igbo state of ur choice and in Kano n Bauchi.
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Danwakae(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peacecore:

You just sold yourself ...show me any state in the north that doesn't vote along religious and tribal line , ...And u said the core north will vote for justice and fairness, as such, vote ancestor Pa Tinubu, pls when u wake up , apologize to the north

Why is the APC scared of Muslim/Christain ticket ?? , Do we votes in fairness and justice in Nigeria ?... and we still have bad leaders ...reality will hit u hard soon...bye
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Peacecore: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Danwakae:

You just sold yourself ...show me any state in the north that doesn't vote along religious and tribal line , ...And u said the core north will vote for justice and fairness, as such, vote ancestor Pa Tinubu, pls when u wake up , apologize to the north

Why is the APC scared of Muslim/Christain ticket ?? , Do we votes in fairness and justice in Nigeria ?... and we still have bad leaders ...reality will hit u hard soon...bye
u see ya life. U actually know that northerners vote along religious line n u claim Taraba to be Muslim dominated state without a single Muslim governor since 1999 n d tune being dictated by a Christian. Go and ask Dogara about his constituency n LG, their political leaders there are christians but not in any other place in Bauchi. Embress d truth n know peace.
Peace be with you!
Mind u we don't care about Muslim/Muslim ticket as far as we're going to stop north from ruling straight 16yrs we can vote even Babalawo/Babalawo. Una born-to-rule mentality have to be hult.
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by majole: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
garfield1:
The north has always rallied round a radical Muslim,a pious,sharia driven fellow usually Hausa fulani or kanuri.first was usman danfodio,then ahmadu bello and to an extent late gen yaradua and maitama sule and then buhari.kwankwaso is gradually getting such followershio in the mould of aminu kano...atiku does not fit that features,he is seen as too liberal minded and western minded unlike conservative buhari.moreover,he is not from the core north nor from the Muslim dominated states.Adamawa is evenly divided...

Atiku contested in 2007 and won no state.he lost the entire northeast while buhari won some states in the north west.in 2019,he won Adamawa narrowly same as taraba.borno and yobe literally buried him whilst giving him his lowest votes...

Again,the north have read the mood of the
nation and seen that power must go down south for Nigeria to remain as one which favours the north more.highest they will do is extract some firm commitment from tinubu not to rock the boat...

Again,the north knows that it is the turn of the south and they are honest people.if they were so powerdrunk,they would have voted atiku in 2019..
Again,apc is so entrenched in the north and pdp weak...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Helinues
Cajal
Noethnicity
Quotasysten
Fiizznation
Oghenaogie
Anambraprince
Okoroawusa
Tutudesz
Ogidigbodigbo
Jaxxy
Jrusky

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER USELESS WRITE-UP. PUTTING UP GEN. YARADUA & SULE MAITAMA AS POPULAR FIGURES IN THE MUSLIM NORTH IS DEPRESSING _ MAYBE IN AMONG THE ELITES BUT NOT MASSES. KWANKWASO, BUHARI, DAN FODIO WERE POPULAR AMONG THE MASSES BUT NOT ELITES. ONLY SARDAUNA WAS ACCEPTABLE TO ALL. SO BECAUSE ATIKU IS SEEN AS LIBERAL THEN THEY WOULD VOTE FOR TINUBU? YOUR THINKING IS VERY DEPRESSING TO SAY THE LEAST
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by majole: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Thanks for the correction about Atiku's subregion.

As for the second part of your point, don't you think the conundrum Buhari's mishandling of security issues across the North which has led to the death of so many might pose a problem for APC this time around? can the power of incumbency influence the dynamics of apparent dissatisfaction and discontent that have bedeviled certain sections of the North?

Ganduje isn't even popular in Kano anymore, the man has lost a ton of goodwill there among the grassroots even though he was fared creditably in the aspect of infrastructure in Kano...I doubt the Gandollars much hyped machinery will do much is counteracting the split votes Kano will get with the Kwankwaso/Shekarau resurgence.

What makes you so sure APC will get bloc votes in the SW? because Tinubu is on the presidential card? even that might not be enough reason to guarantee an outright bloc vote for Tinubu cause he isn't popular among a minority yet potent section of the SW demography (especially the Christians), of course Tinubu will win the SW as it's to be expected...but it might not be the landslide victory you think it would be.

TINUBU might not get 25% in Kano
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by majole: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Bro u can't deceive us by telling us that we're not from Taraba. Even those ur fellow PDP men here know that u have lied. How can say that Muslim is the dominant religion in Taraba. Are u sure u r commenting from Taraba? Tell which of pass n present political office holders that are Muslim in Taraba, lemme check something. I will also tell u how many Muslim political leaders in any Igbo state of ur choice and in Kano n Bauchi.

Did GARFIELD1 SAY MUSLIMS DOMINATE TARABA? HE IS SMARTER THAN THAT. TARABA IS IN THE BAG FOR ATIKU COME 2023. GARFIELD1 KEEPS FORCING HIS OPINION ON PEOPLE.
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by majole: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peacecore:
u see ya life. U actually know that northerners vote along religious line n u claim Taraba to be Muslim dominated state without a single Muslim governor since 1999 n d tune being dictated by a Christian. Go and ask Dogara about his constituency n LG, their political leaders there are christians but not in any other place in Bauchi. Embress d truth n know peace.
Peace be with you!
Mind u we don't care about Muslim/Muslim ticket as far as we're going to stop north from ruling straight 16yrs we can vote even Babalawo/Babalawo. Una born-to-rule mentality have to be hult.

DON'T YOU THINK BORN TO RULE FITS THE YORUBA MORE THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA? YORUBAS THINK OF THEMSELVES ALONE WHEN IT COMES TO PRESIDENTIAL POWER
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by system21: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Thanks for the correction about Atiku's subregion.

As for the second part of your point, don't you think the conundrum Buhari's mishandling of security issues across the North which has led to the death of so many might pose a problem for APC this time around? can the power of incumbency influence the dynamics of apparent dissatisfaction and discontent that have bedeviled certain sections of the North?

Ganduje isn't even popular in Kano anymore, the man has lost a ton of goodwill there among the grassroots even though he was fared creditably in the aspect of infrastructure in Kano...I doubt the Gandollars much hyped machinery will do much is counteracting the split votes Kano will get with the Kwankwaso/Shekarau resurgence.

What makes you so sure APC will get bloc votes in the SW? because Tinubu is on the presidential card? even that might not be enough reason to guarantee an outright bloc vote for Tinubu cause he isn't popular among a minority yet potent section of the SW demography (especially the Christians), of course Tinubu will win the SW as it's to be expected...but it might not be the landslide victory you think it would be.
Tinubu can not win lagos book this comment
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by system21: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peacecore:
I said this before that they shouldn't underestimate the roles of stakeholders n politics of interest. What do the northern leaders stand to gain from working for Atiku? Lose their Guber posts, State n assembly seat, NASS bids in d name of scrambling for appointment?. Make we dey think abeg.
You have forgotten that all the so called northern leaders was once in PDP
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Ancestortinubu: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Apc and pdp politicians live comfortably, they ever remain friends. I guess you don't even eat 3 square meal a day, I guess you use i-pass-my-neighbour gen. I guess you live in flooded Street. I guess fear cannot even let you waka for night or even travel to Kaduna by road because of insecurity, I guess someone in your family have remain unemployed. Your only dividend of democracy is cheap emotion of cajoling other party while you suffer and smile. Wake up.

uote author=Honor10 post=113952642]Leave the labourers in their delusions.

If APC lose in North, it is over for most of these governors, most of them are either going for senate or want to install their successor, they can't afford APC to lose. [/quote]
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by HilcomTech(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Abfinest007:
If obi can't president let atiku carry on

Bitter Nyamiri and hate
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Peacecore: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
majole:

DON'T YOU THINK BORN TO RULE FITS THE YORUBA MORE THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA? YORUBAS THINK OF THEMSELVES ALONE WHEN IT COMES TO PRESIDENTIAL POWER
Even at that it will set a bad precedent if power is allowed to remain in d north come 2023. If no other in d south can braiseup to take it, let Yoruba take it. We're fed up with north.
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by garfield1: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
majole:

Let other regions fight for themselves like the yorubas
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by garfield1: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
system21:

You have forgotten that all the so called northern leaders was once in PDP

They worked for apc because because gej broke 2011 agreement to handover to north in 2015.the north love honesty and hate betrayal.they had no choice but to betray PDP and most of them defected to apc
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Saintinoo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
garfield1:
The north has always rallied round a radical Muslim,a pious,sharia driven fellow usually Hausa fulani or kanuri.first was usman danfodio,then ahmadu bello and to an extent late gen yaradua and maitama sule and then buhari.kwankwaso is gradually getting such followershio in the mould of aminu kano...atiku does not fit that features,he is seen as too liberal minded and western minded unlike conservative buhari.moreover,he is not from the core north nor from the Muslim dominated states.Adamawa is evenly divided...

Atiku contested in 2007 and won no state.he lost the entire northeast while buhari won some states in the north west.in 2019,he won Adamawa narrowly same as taraba.borno and yobe literally buried him whilst giving him his lowest votes...

Again,the north have read the mood of the
nation and seen that power must go down south for Nigeria to remain as one which favours the north more.highest they will do is extract some firm commitment from tinubu not to rock the boat...

Again,the north knows that it is the turn of the south and they are honest people.if they were so powerdrunk,they would have voted atiku in 2019..
Again,apc is so entrenched in the north and pdp weak...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Helinues
Cajal
Noethnicity
Quotasysten
Fiizznation
Oghenaogie
Anambraprince
Okoroawusa
Tutudesz
Ogidigbodigbo
Jaxxy
Jrusky

Funny Yoruba people, they believe in Yoruba Lokan but they are here consoling themselves that Hausa will leave kwankwaso and Atiku and vote for Tinubu. how foolish.

Go and ask GEJ and Wike how Hausa deceived them. The code North are just laughing at Yoruba, una go soon collect.
Re: Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily by Saintinoo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ayed44:
The north cannot vote for Atiku but the Yorubas can vote for Tinubu. Lol ...

Don't mind them, we have known the North to always vote their own but today Yoruba people are telling us a new theory of how the North will abandon a Northern Muslim and vote for a Yoruba man.

These people should come to the North and hear what an average hausa man is saying about Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opc To Set Up Obatala Banking / Henry Okah's Full Affidavit To South African Court / Osibanjo,amosun,buhari Been Boo And Humiliated In Ogun State,his State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.