Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers (45334 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Meteng: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Channah1:
That's because that is going to be their reality after the wedding ceremony as no body eats cake at home as a meal here in Nigeria.

Again, I heard the hunger that use to waya couples after wedding ceremony no be here. So she might be trying to guard against that.
cheesy
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by dalass(f): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2022
matrix199:
She knows what excess sugar can cause in a man. She fed him 6-to-6 energy booster that will make him kerewa till day break.

Exactly... Sugary stuff will affect the honeymooner's performance. Better safe than sorry grin grin grin
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by umuna(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Nwodosis:
Na real wife be that!

She knows say after reception, na all night knacking and the hubby would need stamina.
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by cenaman(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Unzerious:
Packet Shirt!! been Making a Man Happy since 80's grin
lol. Which state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Blackdisciple(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Channah1:
That's because that is going to be their reality after the wedding ceremony as no body eats cake at home as a meal here in Nigeria.

Again, I heard the hunger that use to waya couples after wedding ceremony no be here. So she might be trying to guard against that.

Lolz when my time comes I will eat correct ebah before going to the wedding ceremony so that I will not feel hungry and will also be free during the ceremony....

Imagine you have eaten before leaving house, you no go mind wetin agbero dey do for bus stop ooo.
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by heartbeat84: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
matrix199:
She knows what excess sugar can cause in a man. She fed him 6-to-6 energy booster that will make him kerewa till day break.
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Jjennecco: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Congratulations happy married Life .

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Using the whole palm to smoothen the fufu is very dirty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed / Not Pictures But Video Of George Floyd Bluefilm - ADULT CONTENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.