Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers (45313 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by ebukajay184: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnAV6zpIDfg

Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers State (Photos, Video)

A bride left the traditional cake feeding practice for couples as she instead fed her husband with fufu on their wedding day in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce9SRjcLMuh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Nwodosis(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Na real wife be that!

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Channah1(f): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
That's because that is going to be their reality after the wedding ceremony as no body eats cake at home as a meal here in Nigeria.

270 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Channah1(f): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
That's because that is going to be their reality after the wedding ceremony as no body eats cake at home as a meal here in Nigeria.

Again, I heard the hunger that use to waya couples after wedding ceremony no be here. So she might be trying to guard against that.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by matrix199(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
She knows what excess sugar can cause in a man. She fed him 6-to-6 energy booster that will make him kerewa till day break.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Abfinest007(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Good move . enjoyment vibes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Tokskob2008: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
The way to an African man's heart is giving him a correct and sumptuous African meal. Glad to know the new bride understands the concept early as this will reduce her a lot of grief down the line.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Romanoff(f): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Babe wey sabi.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Unzerious: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Packet Shirt!! been Making a Man Happy since 80's grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by bibianna(f): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
True African bride! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Romanoff:
Babe wey sabi.
hbd
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Romanoff(f): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Scamupdates:
hbd

Thank you.
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by fourboys: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Na fufu dem go take kee dis fine boy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Crucialgem(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
She knows what she wants

She is sending a message to him for the night journey they want to pass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by LesbianBoy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is what young couples are more interested in instead of the marriage gan gan! angry

Anyway she would still deny him sex. lipsrsealed

I wonder when men will receive sense and stop marrying. It has become a scam. Men in family section will agree with me tongue
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by ekukeku(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
W all know dey will eat fufu later but dis one is just for both to trend joor

In d first place, Fufu should be used instead of Cake

Everything na Cruise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by DSC7: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
This one go use junk food kill the young man las las angry
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by BlaqJosh: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Na Correct Babe Be That..

She Knows what's up ✌️✌️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by iscom(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
OK
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Toriagirl(f): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cake na food? Better babe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Qwerty4u(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Correct woman .. wet sabi...
Meanwhile
My people watch my music video...
Make l follow chop fufu too.. like my page abeg.... Na my work-chop be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJ6-0pFyvU

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by CheapHomes1: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Channah1:

Very valid point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Sultty(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
the real mvp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by CheapHomes1: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
LesbianBoy:
This is what young couples are more interested in instead of the marriage gan gan! angry

Anyway she would still deny him sex. lipsrsealed

I wonder when men will receive sense and stop marrying. It has become a scam. Men in family section will agree with me tongue

Did any body force you to marry?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Crixxx: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Akpu is the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Tutonig: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by money121(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chaii
Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by marsup: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Channah1:
I do. I love cheese cake and a cup of tea, as breakfast. grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers by Gkay1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
I m less concern because life is per head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.