Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United (36175 Views)

Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:
to you?
Even if you like shout from today till tomorrow, I made up my mind long time ago. cool
I should be the one telling u that... I made up my mind when I'm yet to be born
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
I should be the one telling u that... I made up my mind when I'm yet to be born
Good for you.....so both of us hold our sides then!/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Good for you.....so both of us hold our sides then!/
u re on the wrong side and u must come to my side cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Gbest90(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
He doesn't deserve better than Europa, He suppose play am... make em know say KING MESSI no be em mate
grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
u re on the wrong side and u must come to my side cool cool cool cool cool cool

Hahahahahaha.... You know it won't work sha so no need.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by paulolee(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Messi fanboy, don't come here to draw comparisons...Cristiano Ronaldo will never be forgotten in World's football history. NEVER!

THE BEST THERE IS.
I cnt draw comparisons...messi is bigger n cnt sink clubs only to run away to a new one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Hahahahahaha.... You know it won't work sha so no need.
there is need..... u need to follow who know road
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
paulolee:

I cnt draw comparisons...messi is bigger n cnt sink clubs only to run away to a new one
grin grin grin grin
fergie001 did u hear that ??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
paulolee:

You are on your own.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

You are on your own.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Neimar: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
He probably loves Conference League
Goodluck
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by DLSReigns: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Manchester united is so unserious. Liverpool and city are already strengthening their squads but united are either been interested or linked. They have allowed the English press to overhype them beyond necessary. There is no sign of the zeal and hunger we crave for come next season.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by bewla(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
On a daily basis
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by OdogwuBlog: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Stop spreading fake news.

stop smoking weed bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ettibvab: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
He should
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by CheapHomes1: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Matic, Mata, Lingard, Pogba have left yet they haven't signed anyone.

How can any club with Maguire & Rashford be a serious club. When I left United almost 9 years ago, I always knew they will continually face these problems...

Where Maguire and rashford solely responsible for Manchester uniteds very abismal season?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Tutonig: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Where Maguire and rashford solely responsible for Manchester uniteds very abismal season?
Maguire was in fore-front.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by naijapikin2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
If he leaves, then their name has changed from "man u" to "woman u" tongue their highest goal scorer last season You gotta be kidding me. If you let cr7 leave, you will remember the glory years when you came 5th, and you'll wish those years will come back.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Idaytesj29(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
some ppls goat
He came, He destroyed and He scattered.... He is now looking for a better place to enjoy Champions League football.
How did he destroy the club?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Gkay1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Eyimba fc is available na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by judedwriter(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Infact, he should run out as soon as possible with heels touching his head grin

Imagine Ronaldo, Ballon winner on more than 3x, playing in europa league?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Idaytesj29:

How did he destroy the club?
He met them 2nd and took them to 6th

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by CheapHomes1: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
paulolee:

Yes, that is because at PSG, the coach didn't allow the team play for Messi but maintained their style, shape and structure which Messi found it difficult adapting to. Maybe if they had allowed Messi control their play as united allowed Ronaldo, maybe the story would be the same

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by CheapHomes1: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Maguire was in fore-front.

In what way? Was rashford at the fore-back?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by 123readygo: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Penaldo on the run
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Geeworldwide: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
He should come to Akwa United abeg
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

In what way? Was rashford at the fore-back?
Yes, he was an accomplice and a fore-behind.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by CheapHomes1: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Yes, he was an accomplice and a fore-behind.

Ok in what way was Maguire at the fore front and rashford at the fore behind of uniteds poor season?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
If he hadn't come in the first place, Ole would probably still have a job! My opinion tho!

He should leave fast abeg!

Erik needs a new squad comprising of mostly young and hungry players.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by edungene7: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ojuelegba under bridge news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benin Gets To The Quarter Finals Of AFCON2019 Without Winning A Single Match / FIFA Award: The Confusion Of Messi's Critics / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.