Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United (36182 Views)

Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by vicdom(m): 6:00am On Jun 20, 2022
fergie001:

Matic, Mata, Lingard, Pogba have left yet they haven't signed anyone.

How can any club with Maguire & Rashford be a serious club. When I left United almost 9 years ago, I always knew they will continually face these problems...

It's like you people don't understand what's happening in this transfer market, many clubs are holding firm all their good players, except for rare cases where that player would be pushing for a move-away. Beside, as of now, there's nothing in Man-u that seems attractive to lure star players from major league clubs. The old glory and prestige Man U used to have have been bastardized by their recent lacklustre performance. Trust me, Erik ten Hag will eventually go to academy to fill the gaps of the exited players or prolly resort to focusing his search of good players at the farmer's league clubs cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2022
He was stupid to join a sinking ship in the first place. Pathetic United
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Ade1177: 6:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Learnt his lessons

He should have gone to city

Last last man u fans would have booed him for 1 week max!!!

After he starts banging in goals, winning league, cups and possibly the champions League with city

Even man u fans will applaud him and his Goat status cemented

Now these idiot man u players have stained his legacy with stupid performances and they put the blame on Ronaldo for foolishly coming back to them BECAUSE OF LOYALTY

You can't tell me any other reason he came back to man u

Even if he doesn't go to city then, so many other options were available for Ronaldo as at last year
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Ade1177: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Unrelated

Pls can someone tell me why Maguire is always favoured

He is even a starter in England team

I don't see how he won't start next season again
Someone that is starting for England, Eric will have no choice than to start him

Like what exactly is the story behind Maguire being untouchable
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by colossus91(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Jerky the traveler
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by cp3o: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2022
angelEmade:
Lol baba destroy club finish he now wanna jaapa.
Tapnaldo ur going nowhere till u return us to the number 2 you met us...local goat grin

By no means did Ronaldo destroy the club.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by gurunlocker: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2022
AutoRedux:

You are such a m oron to say this. Ronaldo has nothing to offer, really?! You lots are failures in life but here you are bringing another man down with your stupid utterances. The worst days of his life are one million times better than your brightest days and there's nothing you can do about it. Just stick with your blind hate. A drop in the ocean, that is what your existence is when compared to his presence.

Hope you are happy and fulfilled after typing this? grin grin grin

I
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Slynation(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
proi:

They should just make Mbappe assistant manager. Neymar will pay the price but Ronaldo and Messi wouldn't be regular starters except for champions league games. It's another opportunity for him to have played in four major leagues.
Lol...If he wants such privileged...He can as well join Monaco, nobody is giving him a soft landing this time around

Neymer and Messi are Players that would be coming from bench, They no born any coach well make e try am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by FredFal: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Hi. My name is Frederick. I am a business owner. I sell iPhones, MacBooks, Powerbanks and JbL Speakers. Contact me on 08069016894 for your gadgets and accessories.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Biafranodogwu55: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2022
12 position loading for ngozi unitedgrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by phemmyfour: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2022/06/18/62ae07e7ca474114698b45a1.html#:~:text=Cristiano%20Ronaldo%20is%20looking%20for%20a%20way%20out%20of%20Manchester

Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly looking to leave Manchester United, with two clubs said to be interested. �
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/61847154

Cristiano Ronaldo returned to the Premier League, the hardest league in the world, at 37 years of age.

He finished 3rd in the scoring charts on 18, in the worst Manchester United team of the Premier League era.

Credit where credit is due! ��
https://twitter.com/sportbible/status/1535009199893143554/photo/1

Manchester United accepted a world-record $131.5M bid from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo 13 years ago today.

▪️ 438 games
▪️ 450 goals
▪️ 4 Champions Leagues
▪️ 4 Ballons d’Or

A legendary signing �
https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1535633978513928196/photo/1
As usual, he always chicken out. Looking for another ready made club
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by paulolee(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2022
AutoRedux:

Guy you just open mouth dey talk nonsense. Ronaldo helped Man United in alot of way. He did himself a disservice for ever going to Man Utd.
He would be busy with scoring while maguire, the idiot, would be waiting to equalize/cancel out his goals. Do you know how tiring that shit is.
After what the clueless Solksjaer did. A clueless coach who ocassionally removed Ronaldo just because he so badly wanted to tell everybody at the club who the boss was btw him and Ronaldo even if it meant losing a match.
What about all those times, Bruno laid claims to freekicks and spot kicks even when he should have let Ronaldo do his thing. There is a compilation video showing potential assists Ronaldo made for Man utd but none was converted to a goal because of the sheer Incompetence of his teammates.

Please if you don't know what to say, shut that your trash of a mouth.

Nowadays, most of you people just comment foolishly just for useless likes and shares.
oga get out...did alot for which man.u? d same united dt finished 2nd d season before e joined??
if na messi join, sink united, una go abuse tire bt now na Ronaldo u don de side am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2022
fergie001:
hahahahahahahaha
Very funny. He joined the squad last and is more of a politician than a football enthusiast like the others. grin

I have just been laughing, see where you carried me to
... grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Ade1177: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2022
paulolee:

oga get out...did alot for which man.u? d same united dt finished 2nd d season before e joined??
if na messi join, sink united, una go abuse tire bt now na Ronaldo u don de side am
with due respect sir

Highlights the mistakes he made that sink man u?

Like the own goals he committed?
Like the defence he wasn't able to mark the attackers of each team that scored 57 goals? RONALDO should have marked the strikers of the opposition
He also failed to score, he wasn't the top scorer for man u
So many matches when only Ronaldo will be on the score board, even only hattrick in his name only
The other 10 players won't have a goal, he did a very bad job by scoring those goals
Ronaldo sink Man u by Rashford being a 5yr old on the ball for 30 matches straight
Ronaldo sink man U by cavani being injured and not playing half the season
Ronaldo sink man u by pogba not playing like he used to
Ronaldo Sink man u by dalot crossing ball to the sky
Ronaldo sink man u by Shaw being injured all through
Ronaldo sink man u by Fred being bullied all season by all other midfielders
Ronaldo sink man u by Sancho ghosting for so many matches, picking up only 5 or 7matches in form

Fernandez losing the ball every single match, Fernandez of last season was the key player, this season I wanted to off TV when the ball was with him everytime he passes, it's always shit except the few he managed to assist goal
Let not even mention Maguire being bullied by the small teams
Its Ronaldo fault
Greenwood was off the team for rape
Its Ronaldo fault one idiot coach thinks Elanga is a pro footballer that can't even hold the ball

Its all Ronaldo fault, sinking man u, I wonder what he is still doing in that team, he should be on the bench for life, very very bad player even Lukaku is by far better

Hope we're all happy now?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Krishah: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Because he doesn't want to play Europa league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA Award: The Confusion Of Messi's Critics / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.