Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United (36158 Views)

Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by shawngold(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
What is still keeping him there.
Man utd has drawn his achievements at real madrid a step back.
It's long over due shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by mayor1814: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lionel Messi is the best player of the the 21st century.

David De Gea is the best Man utd player.
period.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by tesppidd: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
paulolee:

he wants UCL football n cnt continue in united n take dm to UCL abi?? united were in UCL wen he came n he took dm to Europa n wants to dump them for anoda big club.
all big clubs eye don open....his united stint really exposed him dt he jus cares all about scoring n very useless without d ball.
he should go to sporting n play UCL, wont pass group stage n sporting may even miss nxt year UCL too n next is china..
Madrid CNT even think about bringing him bk, a tired n old 37 year old man to bench in form benzema or vinicious?? are dey progressing or moving backwards
this guy, you nor get chill and joy sha.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Ray07(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Matic, Mata, Lingard, Pogba have left yet they haven't signed anyone.

How can any club with Maguire & Rashford be a serious club. When I left United almost 9 years ago, I always knew they will continually face these problems...

grin
Don't worry, we would soon sign players.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Teymanhenry(f): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
He came and scored goals, but the team is definitely better without him. Ibrahimovic came and scored more goals than him and made those around him better. Where is Ron. gonna go to, Sporting? I bet he won't. I'm 100% sure he'd stay at utd.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Asianjollof007: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Running away from challenges as usual, he should go to derby county, molde or bodoe glimt.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by zinaunreal(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
angelEmade:
Lol baba destroy club finish he now wanna jaapa.
Tapnaldo ur going nowhere till u return us to the number 2 you met us...local goat grin

You dey mad abi.
Be like say you wan collect
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Chizzyjr(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Any body saying Ronaldo is better than Messi it's either they look themselves in the gym,or are Manu and realmadrid fans period
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by richmanrichard: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
This 0 goals difference club again?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by obagofizzy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
fake news .....
See GOAT now grin grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Perfecttouchade: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
some ppls goat
He came, He destroyed and He scattered.... He is now looking for a better place to enjoy Champions League football.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by proi: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Slynation:
And who will they benched for him to play... Neymer, Messi or Mbappe...?? I don't even need to include Mbappe cos he will be choosing the weekly squad grin
They should just make Mbappe assistant manager. Neymar will pay the price but Ronaldo and Messi wouldn't be regular starters except for champions league games. It's another opportunity for him to have played in four major leagues.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by OBUAFI: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
The best C7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by aujile(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Gbest90:

grin grin grin grin .

It would be best for both him and the team that he leaves.

He deserves better than Europa. And I think Man utd will be better without him.
Based on what does he deserve better than Europa?
He should retire or go to a lesser team where he will play till 50...greedy goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Teeroyzimma: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Matic, Mata, Lingard, Pogba have left yet they haven't signed anyone.

How can any club with Maguire & Rashford be a serious club. When I left United almost 9 years ago, I always knew they will continually face these problems...

why is vicdom's name always last? Is he less of a human than the other people?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Mercury12(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2022
angelEmade:
Tapnaldo ur going nowhere till u return us to the number 2 you met us...local goat grin

Nah by force? grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by AutoRedux: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2022
paulolee:
hope this is a joke?? were e de run go? he met united in 2nd, took them to 6th n running to were?
I hear roma are interested but the post is saying madrid have interest too..
why would cr7 leave a big team like united with huge pay n accept a paycut in roma n still play in Europa?
would he accept huge pay cut n join sporting for UCL football dt he wont even pass group stage?
my joy is dt no big club like PSG or city is even interested dis time, madrid cnt sign him bcoz perez warned him dt Madrid is bigger than any player before he left..
he went to juve n failed n ran away, same in united n now he is searching for his next big team to lead astray....Madrid can NEVER sign him,
red hot big benz cnt play as a supporting cast to dis tired cr7..

Guy you just open mouth dey talk nonsense. Ronaldo helped Man United in alot of way. He did himself a disservice for ever going to Man Utd.
He would be busy with scoring while maguire, the idiot, would be waiting to equalize/cancel out his goals. Do you know how tiring that shit is.
After what the clueless Solksjaer did. A clueless coach who ocassionally removed Ronaldo just because he so badly wanted to tell everybody at the club who the boss was btw him and Ronaldo even if it meant losing a match.
What about all those times, Bruno laid claims to freekicks and spot kicks even when he should have let Ronaldo do his thing. There is a compilation video showing potential assists Ronaldo made for Man utd but none was converted to a goal because of the sheer Incompetence of his teammates.

Please if you don't know what to say, shut that your trash of a mouth.

Nowadays, most of you people just comment foolishly just for useless likes and shares.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Temi2468: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2022
This 2 men must come to the realization that their time is up! There's nothing they can do about it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 12:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
why is vicdom's name always last? Is he less of a human than the other people?
hahahahahahahaha
Very funny. He joined the squad last and is more of a politician than a football enthusiast like the others. grin

I have just been laughing, see where you carried me to
... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by AutoRedux: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
He met them 2nd and took them to 6th

You are a fool if this is what you can come up with.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by AutoRedux: 12:48am On Jun 20, 2022
gurunlocker:
grin grin grin

Challenge man wan run away again, I always thought he could do everything alone even with 10 logs of wood?

He escaped Europa in Juve, he enter am for Malu United, now Baba wan japa. He actually thought a serious team will buy him? Aside the tappin, he has nothing to offer anymore, aside personal goals that will affect the team at the end grin

You are such a m oron to say this. Ronaldo has nothing to offer, really?! You lots are failures in life but here you are bringing another man down with your stupid utterances. The worst days of his life are one million times better than your brightest days and there's nothing you can do about it. Just stick with your blind hate. A drop in the ocean, that is what your existence is when compared to his presence.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Zelenskyy(m): 1:12am On Jun 20, 2022
The only authentic GOAT..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by angelEmade: 1:24am On Jun 20, 2022
zinaunreal:

You dey mad abi.
Be like say you wan collect
Bring it on foolish son of a stupid father. Na ur papa go collect wotowoto for my hand eleribu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by zinaunreal(m): 1:28am On Jun 20, 2022
angelEmade:

Bring it on foolish son of a stupid father. Na ur papa go collect wotowoto for my hand eleribu

Your mother is a prostitute. Fuckedd all Ronaldo goals put together. Stupid junk idiot
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by damiloladuke: 1:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Good
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by dfhgfs1255: 3:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Est-il la descendance des japonais? Ses chefs-d’oeuvre sont trop sanglants, qui m’ont fait peur! #Huayong#

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Rexzivyson99(m): 4:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Three ileya rams are available at affordable prices
Different prices for the rams
Also available around Ota(Ogun state) and can also be delivered around
Buzz 07058319620 on WhatsApp for more enquires

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by drey076(m): 5:31am On Jun 20, 2022
angelEmade:
you are right grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Listenverywell: 5:33am On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
some ppls goat
He came, He destroyed and He scattered.... He is now looking for a better place to enjoy Champions League football.
No way out Cr7.
We die here ��
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Fearyourcreator: 5:36am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

People like that are Hell-bent on useless repetition.
Smiles
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by swissgoldenpro2: 5:40am On Jun 20, 2022
This Italian journalists need to leave Ronaldo alone
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by vicdom(m): 5:46am On Jun 20, 2022
fergie001:
hahahahahahahaha
Very funny. He joined the squad last and is more of a politician than a football enthusiast like the others. grin

I have just been laughing, see where you carried me to
... grin grin grin grin grin
Not so, boss. In real life, I'm even more of football enthusiast than a lover of politics. It's just that I'm not that active in football section on this platform, that's why it looked like your assertion is accurate, but not correct in reality. As matter of fact, you could see me engage in footballing discourse much more often than in political discourse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide / Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.