Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United (36176 Views)

Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by gurunlocker: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin grin grin

Challenge man wan run away again, I always thought he could do everything alone even with 10 logs of wood?

He escaped Europa in Juve, he enter am for Malu United, now Baba wan japa. He actually thought a serious team will buy him? Aside the tappin, he has nothing to offer anymore, aside personal goals that will affect the team at the end grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Omoslim26: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
that's just the reality cool cool

Reality ko conkobility ni undecided

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Omoslim26: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Moving from the Great Los Blancos was a very big mistake.
I wish the GOAT well.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:
Ok in what way was Maguire at the fore front and rashford at the fore behind of uniteds poor season?
Huh.....OK
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by treatise: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Stop spreading fake news.
Ask Google, it's free!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by judedwriter(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ronaldo has no blame if he goes...

With the way man utd are going about with transfers for next season, it looks as if they will still rely massively on current players to forge ahead!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Slynation(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hehehehehe....Kwaku the traveler is on the move once more!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by bluefilm: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
He should leave.

He is the reason Manchester United performed so badly last season because he was a round peg in a square hole.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by proi: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chance for PSG to make history
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Old trashford news

Trophyless club
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by SonyaSpence: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Clowns everywhere on this thread
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

Reality ko conkobility ni undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Fearyourcreator: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:

MESSI is greater than whoever u think is the GREATEST
MESSI is the KING of KINGS..... Like it or hate it, it is what it is
R9
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Fearyourcreator: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
He doesn't deserve better than Europa, He suppose play am... make em know say KING MESSI no be em mate
PSG is not manU na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Fearyourcreator: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
u re on the wrong side and u must come to my side cool cool cool cool cool cool
Wahala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by blaise26abj(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Stop spreading fake news.

I am a united fan and I want him to leave . This team is terrible and see how the transfer market is already . Na so so story , no good buy . United might end up playing nonsense in the next season and finish like 10th before the management receives sense .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Fearyourcreator: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
He met them 2nd and took them to 6th
So he was the coach defemder keeper and midfileder
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Slynation(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
proi:
Chance for PSG to make history
And who will they benched for him to play... Neymer, Messi or Mbappe...?? I don't even need to include Mbappe cos he will be choosing the weekly squad grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by blaise26abj(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
paulolee:

I cnt draw comparisons...messi is bigger n cnt sink clubs only to run away to a new one

Hahahahahha. What did he do to Barca ? Alaye forget . Messi is NOTHING outside Barca and he ruined Barca before he left .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Slynation(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
blaise26abj:

I am a united fan and I want him to leave . This team is terrible and see how the transfer market is already . Na so so story , no good buy . United might end up playing nonsense in the next season and finish like 10th before the management receives sense .
He is going nowhere unless he returns Man United to how he met them grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by 43Ronin: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ororo has done well for Man u. If not for him, Degea, & stupid west ham, man u would have been playing challenge league. Man u overrated themselves, they had coaches that delivered the least trophy e.g mourinho but they let them go. A mourinho would have quickly gotten rid of maguire, rashford.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Blakpot: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
These are all rumors
Ronaldo already stated he is looking forward to working with Ten Hag.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Hermes119: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
pendu's memory will be short-lived in our hearts but MESSI's memory will forever be in our Hearts and football's heart
Shey na Van basten wey talk say people who place Ronaldo ahead of Messi no know anything for football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

So he was the coach defemder keeper and midfileder

People like that are Hell-bent on useless repetition.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by IfnobeGod20: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Someone like me already know that he will not stay in ManU to play Europa league.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
gurunlocker:
grin grin grin

Challenge man wan run away again, I always thought he could do everything alone even with 10 logs of wood?

He escaped Europa in Juve, he enter am for Malu United, now Baba wan japa. He actually thought a serious team will buy him? Aside the tappin, he has nothing to offer anymore, aside personal goals that will affect the team at the end grin

Yeah, to you and your fellow agents of pessinia
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Autobot05: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
some ppls goat
He came, He destroyed and He scattered.... He is now looking for a better place to enjoy Champions League football.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by FahBuLous: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
He wants to run and leave Manchester United because they didn't qualify for UCL nothing like Style of play...

Old fraud...

Messi is the king of football ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by obontami: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
which big club will even sign him?
no club is interested
Arsenal will sign him. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
obontami:

Arsenal will sign him. grin
Arsenal mean business now... they re not stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benin Gets To The Quarter Finals Of AFCON2019 Without Winning A Single Match / FIFA Award: The Confusion Of Messi's Critics / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.