Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,487 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? (3951 Views)

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by angelkent(f): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2006
why do girls like dating older guys? please i need some good opinions.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Ibukun2(f): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2006
What do you mean by older? 10, 20,30 or 40 years older than the girl?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by naija4life(f): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2006
If its like 10 years older, sorry, no vacancy, but if you're talking 5 or 7, ok, no stress. Though, i have a friend that dates men older than her by almost 10 years. This is gross. She goes like, 'well, they're more xperienced and knows how to treat a gurl better than other starry-eyed dudes' shocked angry sad
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by angelkent(f): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2006
something like that
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by naijacutee(f): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2006
Because we mature mentally faster than guys. The average 18 year old girl and the average 18 year old guy would not be on the same mental age-bracket.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Ibukun2(f): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2006
[/quote]She goes like, 'well, they're more xperienced and knows how to treat a girl better than other starry-eyed dudes'

Well it's like your friend knows the truth!!!

Because we mature mentally faster than guys. The average 18 year old girl and the average 18 year old guy would not be on the same mental age-bracket.[quote]

100% agree
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by nilla(f): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2006
naijacutee:

Because we mature mentally faster than guys. The average 18 year old girl and the average 18 year old guy would not be on the same mental age-bracket.
good point!

@ topic,
Because most older guys are much more matured and some are probably done playing around.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by BlackMamba(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2006
Older guys are often in a better financial position to cover the cost associated with relationships. Girls are genetically not inclined to fend for themselves.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Eurphoria(f): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2006
this is funny someone says they are more mature? first can i ask what age you guys class as older guys, is it like 1yr older,2,3,5,10? what? lol because any mature woman not talking teenage girls now please. will know that even men of 30 are not mature.

About why date older guys? well i guess some ladies either just have a thing for oldermen, or want to feel taken care of, or many other reasons. Its not always about money , i know many girls who earn more than the guys in our circle of friends
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by nilla(f): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2006
@ Eurphoria,

I said most older guys!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Eurphoria(f): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2006
i was not actually directing my comment at you. Anyhow 'most' ? i beg to differ smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Dvampire(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2006
naijacutee:

what aspect of mental maturity are you refering to here?
BlackMamba:

Older guys are often in a better financial position to cover the cost associated with relationships. Girls are genetically not inclined to fend for themselves.

good point bro.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Coco29(f): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2006
put simply-

older men are like aged wine.

while younger version is like grape juice.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by nilla(f): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2006
Coco29:

put simply-

older men are like aged wine.

while younger version is like grape juice.
lol

Eurphoria:

i was not actually directing my comment at you. Anyhow 'most' ? i beg to differ smiley
ok if you say so.
Yeah. . .most of them are matured.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Radiant(f): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2006
More matured in being silly, rather.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by nilla(f): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2006
hmmmm
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Eurphoria(f): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2006
More matured in being silly, rather.

I second that cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by choongtin(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2006
because the younger ones are immature init
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by edmondo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by ima1(f): 5:47am On Dec 19, 2006
i prefer older guys because they are more matured to my level, and they know how to treat a woman, a guy 10 years older than me is on my level, and the best part is that when you both grow older, it doesn't look like one is older than the other, bcoz women tend to age faster.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by nilla(f): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2006
ima1:

i prefer older guys because they are more matured to my level, and they know how to treat a woman, a guy 10 years older than me is on my level, and the best part is that when you both grow older, it doesn't look like one is older than the other, because women tend to age faster.

true
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by BlackMamba(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2006
This early maturation of females must be in terms of boobs and butt, because last I checked, males still run things in every age bracket you can imagine. I'm not knocking any female that prefer older males, because the bottom line is life security.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by nilla(f): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ Blackmamba

maturity does not necessarily equal running things undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Radiant(f): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2006
lol. . .
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Eurphoria(f): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2006
@Nilla
Exactly. I agree smiley havent you ever heard the saying that goes '' would you like to speak to the man in charge or the woman who knows what's happening'' wonder what BLACKMAMBA WILL MAKE OF THAT ONE  wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by nilla(f): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2006
lol

never heard it. . .but i love it grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Radiant(f): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2006
hehehehehehehehe. . . . . . grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
Topic.
Well, i think it varies with diferent girls, and not generalizing it.

Some want olda guys cos they simply believe he'll be matured enough to handle situations and also be Lord over them in term of security and all,
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Godmother(f): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2009
naija4life:

If its like 10 years older, sorry, no vacancy, but if you're talking 5 or 7, ok, no stress. Though, i have a friend that dates men older than her by almost 10 years. This is gross. She goes like, 'well, they're more xperienced and knows how to treat a gurl better than other starry-eyed dudes' shocked angry sad

This is so true. I have dated an older guy before and the relationship was really great while it lasted as he was really caring and treated me so well. A pity we had to break -up, though cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Eaglebabe: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2009
Yes,the older the better.They are more loving and they pet a lot.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by biola44: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2009
and also spend a lot! cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? by Aprilmay(f): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2009
Matured men are sweet and tender,unlike the younger guys dat are too sexually active undecided they can easily run down the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lies A Lot / Difficulty In Falling In Love / Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.